Let's adopt

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like the other couple who's preparing for their there's also another couple who's also preparing for theirs yes two couples are preparing for their wedding but Jennie and Lisa’s wedding will be held much earlier.

Rose's POV

I'm now at a wedding shop with my fiancé choosing wedding dress for our wedding. Just like Jennie unnie and Lisa's wedding it will be a low profile one. I really don't care if it's luxurious or just a simple ceremony as long as I'm married with Jisoo I'm ok with it.

My girlfriend is now very confused on what to wear for our wedding. She can't decide whether to wear a same dress or a suit. I prefer the dress she's really beautiful it's such a waist if she wears a suit.

"Babe what do you think?" My girlfriend stepped outside from the fitting room wearing a white mini dress holding a bouquet of flowers, with a flower crown on her head. I stared at her with an amazement in my eyes. I am so lucky that I will marry this beautiful goddess in front of me.

"You looked stunning babe. You're so beautiful with those dress." I complimented her. Words can't describe how beautiful she looks like.

"Thank you babe. But don't you think that I should wear a suit." Jisoo said while scratching her head. I can see to her expression that she really wants to wear a dress and to me she looks the best when she’s wearing girly stuffs like dress.

"Are you crazy you are too beautiful to wear a suit. I want you to wear this at our wedding you’re like a goddess sent from the heaven." I can see that she blushed with my comment on how she looks.

"Thank you babe for telling me that I'm beautiful with this kind of clothing." Well she really does. Like Lisa she has this style who always wear comfortable clothes so that they can move around freely. But I really like the girly side of my girlfriend especially when she's well dressed up.

"Do you know when I first fell in love with You?" I asked her.

"No can you tell me?" She asked.

I slowly walked to her and put my arms around her neck and said "When I saw you wearing a red dress for an event. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter