Highschool Love

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: pegase2311

Title: Highschool Love

Main Characters: Yien Tuan/Mark (GOT7), Yoon Bora (Sistar)

Pairing: Mark x Bora

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Comedy

Plot: You can choose any story line for me, as long as it has an happy ending also with the genre's I put and the keywords hehe

Keywords: school life, sweet, stealing kisses, notes on locker, cheerleader, basketball, hug, counting stars

Additional Requests: A happy and lovely ending:)

 

Bora couldn't be more excited for what was about to go down.

why? Because today was the day she will shine!

She's beautiful, she's smart, and she's full of energy! Or at least that's what she told herself over and over again in front of the small mirror in the girls bathroom.

The school day was over an hour ago and Bora stayed behind to try her luck and try out for the high school's cheerleading team.

She took a deep breath and looked straight at her reflection with burning determination. This year is going to be her year! She gathered her hair up in a ponytail and pumped her fist in the air.

The corridors were empty apart from other girls that made their way into the gym.

When Bora walked in her eyes almost fell out of their holes. She knew many girls wanted to be part of the cheerleading squad but she really did not expect to see half of the school sitiing on the benches.

'what? What are the boys doing here? Isn't she like in ninth grade? What is she doing here? She deosn't even go here. Oh I don't have a chance against her.'  These were the thoughts runing in Bora's head as she uncertainly made her way toward the benches. She sat at the edge of the bench in the third row and bit her inner cheek as her heart fluttered with excitement in her chest, her feet bouncing in an uneven pace.

 

Probably not more than twenty minutes have passed and Bora waited patiently for the captain of the team to present herself and officially start the auditions.

When the double doors of the gym opened and Solji entered with her girls standing behind her, Bora felt like she was part of an American movie. The girls sitting beside her began to whisper vigorously while the boys began to whistle and behave like monkeys who escaped from the zoo. But who can blame them? Solji was one of the most beautiful girls in campus and when she smiled she lit up as the whole room with a soft rosy light that huged them all.

 

Solji and smiled with a kind of captivating shyness that seemed so out of place as she stood in front of the benches.

"I'm really happy to see so many people want to try out." She said proudly and clapped her hands.

"Unfortunately, we currently don't have free spots for male cheerleaders so I need to ask you to leave." She bowed deeply.

Relief washed over Bora's body. She knew she'll have to get used to the fact she'ill be surrounded by boys and behave like a sassy and y young woman, but she wasn't ready for it quite yet...

The boys were  started to walk off all disappointed hall and finaly there were only the girls left.

The girls were divided into two groups with one group learning some basic exercises and the other group working on chents and sheers. Bora was divided into the first group and she couldn't be happier. She always loved to dance and move and she was in a pretty good shape and so she was excited to learn some steps and show them how strong she can shine.

She invested all of her strength and skills into practicing and perfecting the steps before the team exchanged and she began to learn the cheers that go along with the exercises.

 

The time finaly came. The time for the girls to be divided into small groups of five girls, each group took their turn to perform the cheers and vigorous exercise before the entire team. At the end of each turn two girls were eliminated and the group was getting smaller and smaller till only Bora, a cute girl named Suli and another girl named Chorong were the only ones in the hall.

"Congratulations girls." Solji said with a broad smile and Bora's heart almost stopped. "you are all now apart of the cheer team!" And in an instant the space was filled with laughter, shouts of encouragement and applause.

 

Three months have passed and now Bora was sitting on a plastic chair in front of a bright mirror while Solji arranged a big blue bow on Bora's curly hair.

"Excited?" She asked like a proud mother helping her little child to get ready for the first day of school. Bora quickly nodded and giggled. "I hope I won't screw up." She confessed and took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, you got this. You all worked so hard for these months." She patted her shoulders. "tonight is your time to shine. It may be the game of the boys but we're no less important then them!" She promised. 

Half time came and the cheerleading squad made their way towards the court as the crowd cheered loudly.

The girls lined up in their place and began to dance while the boys were sitting on the benches on the side to get some rest and drink water.

"here you go." Jackson threw a white towel toward Mark who's gaze was focused on the cheerleaders. "You're sweating like a pig." He teased his best friend and laughed, sitting down next to him and following his gaze.

"are you staring at Solji?" He asked in confusion. Mark shook his head.

"No. the new girl in the second row." He nodded toward her with a small smile, his eyes couldn't look away from Bora's small body bouncing around and moving in perfect synchrony with the music.

"She looks cute." Jackson winked and nudged Mark before taking a big gulp of water.

 

“Hey, You Blue Knight fans,

Stand up and clap your hands!

Go Knights Go,

Go Knights Go!

Hey, You Blue Kngiht Fans

Now let's see you wave your hands!

Go Knights Go, Go, Go Knights!

Go Knights Go, Go, Go Knights!”

 

The girls cheered, waving their pompons high in the air. Solji caught the microphone and began to speak.

"are you excited about our up coming victory?" She shouted, and the crowd cheered excitedly as Bora's body filled with butterflies and electricity.

"Excellent! But guess what? Tonight you have a triple reason to be excited. I want to introduce to you our new cheerleaders." Solji yelled out the names of the girls and one by one they stepped forward and waved at the roaring crowd, getting her 15 minutes of fame.

Mark and Jackson sat on the edge of the bench with curiosity about the name of the remaining cheerleader, Mark's sense of hearing sharpens to no end.

Bora's name filled the air and Mark smiled to himself happily.
Bora .. He liked the name.

 

The game was over and the knights won and crashed that basketball game. The crowd began to di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter