Alley

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: AshesAngel

Title: Alley

Main Characters:  Jung Daehyun (B.A.P), Kim Eunmi (OC), Lee Sungjong (Infinite) and Jeon Jungkook (BTS)

Pairing: Daehyun x OC

Genre: Mystery

Plot: A/C

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: 

 

The sound of the bell marked the end of another successful school day. Students began to pile out of the classroom, happy to be free from all of the stress and school work. Among these students was Kim Eunmi. Like the others, she was relieved at the fact that she could finally go home and relax. Though that moment of relaxation wouldn’t last very long due to the amount of homework and studying she would have to do later. Despite that, being at home sure beat having to sit in a classroom for 8 hours straight.

Squeezing her way through the masses of students, Eunmi made a beeline for her locker. Putting in her combination, her locker opened up to reveal a few textbooks and notebooks. The back of the door was adorned with post-it notes with little reminders written on them. Photographs of her friends and family also decorated the locker. While Eunmi sorted out what things she needed to take home, an arm casually slung around her neck. Looking to the side, Eunmi smiled to see that it was Sungjong, her best friend.

“Eunmi-ah, I missed you! I haven’t seen you in forever,” Sungjong exclaimed.

Eunmi raised an eyebrow up at him, “You just saw me an hour ago.”

“But that was so long ago! I thought I was going to die without having to see your pretty little face,” he whined, pretending to hold his neck in an exaggerated state.

Eunmi chuckled at his silliness and closed her locker, her arms holding a few of her books. “You dork. By the way, I won’t be able to to walk home with you today. I have to-”

Her words were cut short when she felt a strong force collide with her back, causing the books in her arms to fly out and fall to the ground. Looking up to see who had rudely knocked her over, she looked up to see the unfamiliar face of a male. He wore an unreadable expression and had his bookbag slung over his shoulder. On top of his uniform he wore a black leather jacket. Wordlessly, he picked up her fallen books and handed them back to her.

“Be more careful next time. Don’t want you falling,” was all the stranger said before examining her face briefly and making his leave.

“Look who's talking. He’s the one to blame here. He bumped into you first!” Sungjong snorted.

However, Eunmi didn’t seem to pay attention to a word he said. She was too busy staring at the back of the boy’s retreating figure in curiosity. He was definitely not a familiar face from around here. After all, it’s not every day that you have a good looking guy bump into you, literally.

“Who was he?” she wondered out loud.

“Huh? He’s the new transfer student in my algebra class. I think his name was Jung Daehyun. Weird guy if you ask me,” Sungjong informed her as he fixed his bangs.

“Jung Daehyun..” Eunmi murmured the name under her breath, “So, that’s your name..”

For some reason, she found Daehyun’s mysterious behavior intriguing. Something inside of her wanted to meet him again to see the type of person he really was. But unfortunately for her, she could never seem to find him after that day. He never seemed to be around much whether it be in class or in the hallways. It was like he was a ghost where he would be there one moment and then gone the next. It didn’t really bother Eunmi since he was a stranger anyway, so she waved it off and carried on with her life.

But strange things started to happen to Eunmi. During the days where she went home from school late, she no longer felt scared or lonely. It was as if something was protecting her. There was a time where she could have swore she saw something black flash near her, but she thought it was just her imagination. In school, she would often feel that same presence watching her. Though most people would feel creeped out and paranoid, there was something abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter