No Title

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: pegase2311

Title: A/C

Main Characters: Zhang Yixing/Lay (EXO), Bae Joohyun/Irene (Red Velvet)

Pairing: Lay x Irene

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Comedy

Plot: You can choose any story line for me, as long as it has an happy ending also with the genre's I put and the keywords hehe

Keywords: laughter, cute, AU, jealously, love -hate relationship

Additional Requests: A happy and lovely ending:)

 

Lay and Irene had been enjoying their quality time together, watching TV, playing video games, attempting to bake—what they usually do. But something had been bothering Irene since last week. Her phone call with Amber* made things slightly easier for her, but the feeling of guilt and sickness was still heavy within her heart. The fact that she has to wake up and vomit in a trash can outside at odd hours throughout the night didn’t make life any easier.

But she didn’t know how to break it to her boyfriend that she was pregnant. Sure they’d been together for 3 years now, but could they really handle a child? At such a young age, there were too many things she didn’t know about pregnancy. How to handle cravings, how to prevent soreness in her feet, how to keep her back straight—the worries had been piling onto her even though she’s been pregnant for 1 week.

But things were getting harder to hide, and Irene decided that it was time to tell Lay. “He has a right to know,” Amber’s words had become the second voice in her head. And she couldn’t get it to shut the hell up.

And so, she told him; with her eyes shut closed and tears on their way, she was expecting the worst to come. All she got was a tight hug and a few drops of salty tears on her shoulder; Lay was the most happy he’d been in a while. He released their hug and looked at her—he took a long glance and was ecstatic that he could have a child with the most perfect girl in the world. He leaned in for a kiss, and Joy had officially started bawling. Things between them were too perfect for words. She didn’t know what she did to deserve such an amazing boyfriend.

1 mont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter