I've Got You

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: SiiNii_

Title: I've Got You

Main Characters: Do Kyungsoo/D.O (EXO), Ha Song (OC)

Pairing: D.O x OC

Genre: Romance and angst

Plot: Ha Song has a panic attack/asthma attack and hasn't any medicine with her.

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: I don't mind ^^

 

Ha Song was sitting at home on a Monday night catching up on her reading. It was a romance novel that she decided to indulge herself into this time. It was one of her favorite genres, though she hasn’t read any for a long time, so she thought it was about time she got back to it.

As she was sitting there, scanning the pages with her eyes and carefully taking in every word that she read, her cellphone began to ring. And judging by that familiar sounding ringtone that she assigned to it, she could already tell who it was that was calling her. Her lips formed into a smile just thinking about him.

Reaching over, she picked up her cellphone on the table and bookmarked her book so that she could give the caller her full attention.

“Hello” Ha Song answered.

“Hey baby, how are you?” the smooth voice of her one and only love Kyungsoo was heard through the phone.

Do Kyungsoo.

Ha Song has been together with him since she can remember, the two first meeting four years back. It was six months after they first met that she came to realize that she loved this man dearly, and eight months after that is when he confessed to her, showing that their feelings were mutual. She couldn’t be happier to end up with someone like him.

“I’m doing good, just doing some reading”

On the other end, Kyungsoo couldn’t help but smile. He loved Ha Song’s love for reading, especially because of how happy and excited she would be whenever she picked up a new good book. Then afterwards when she was done with it, he always asked her for a mini book report explanation that she was eagerly glad to tell him about. Truthfully, he didn’t care much for the contents of the book, what really made him feel good was just being able to listen to her voice when she told him about the books. Although, he will admit that some of the things he’s heard did sound pretty interesting, and he would pick up a book or two of his own to read if he could, but he’s awfully too busy these days.

“Yeah? What is it about?”

Her smile grew wider at the question “Well” he could already here the positivity in her voice “it’s a romance novel that’s supposed to tell about the hardships a girl goes through along with her love interest once they leave the bird’s nest” aka home “I haven’t read much yet, I’m still at the beginning, but so far I think it’s wonderful”

Kyungsoo nodded his head along while listening to what she was saying “Sounds nice. You’re going to tell me all about it when you’re done, right?”

“Of course” how could she not.

“Anyway, I called because I wanted to know if you were currently home?” he asked.

Ha Song automatically nodded, even though he wouldn’t be able to see it “Yes I am, why?”

“Because there’s something important that I really want to tell you” Kyungsoo had some big news of events that had happened to him today, and that will be taking place in the near future that he had to share with her.

“Why don’t you just tell me now over the phone?”

“Because I want to inform you in person! I need to tell you in person!”

Ha Song wondered just how spectacular was this important news of his that, A, he was insisting that they meet up in person for him to tell her, and B, his voice began to rise up. Something that usually happens when he’s in a good mood; he would start talking in a louder, happier tone of voice. Meaning, she could conclude that it was good news that he had for her.

“Is it really that great?” she wanted to confirm if her speculation was correct or not.

“Yes! So I’m heading over right now” he stated.

“Wait!” she suddenly said, catching him off guard “Are you sure you want to come over right now?” when asking that, she took a glance out the window at the drops of rain heavily coming down “The weather is not too great outside. You can just stop by tomorrow morning” she suggested. Although she’d love to hear the news now, she doesn’t want him to get caught in the rain.

But, he refused that option “Nope. It’s fine, I don’t mind the rain. I’ll see you in ten minutes?”

She sighed, letting him do what he wanted “See you” and they both hung up the call.

Placing her cellphone back down onto the table, Ha Song reopened her book to where she last left off to continue. But when she began, she couldn’t concentrate properly since all she could now focus on was what could it be that Kyungsoo was possibly going to surprise her with. Looks like the rest of the story will have to wait.

It was after a few minutes that she found herself getting up out of her chair and pacing around her third floor apartment in the open space in front of the door with her hands crossed, waiting for him to arrive; time always seem to go by slowly when you want something to come faster.

Eventually, after what felt like forever, there was a knock at the door followed by “I’m here!”

Stepping over to the door, Ha Song opened it up to revel Kyungsoo, shocked at the appearance of his clothes that were very wet.

“Oh my goodness, I didn’t think it was pouring down that hard. Come inside” she quickly urged him in.

Before he could say anything to her, she had him change his clothes first; luckily there were some spare clothes of his tucked away in her closet from past overnight stays. She also turned the heater on to warm them up, since it was kind of getting a little chilly in there.

They settled down onto the couch.

“Okay. So, what’s this oh so great thing you wanted to tell me about?” she asked, turning her head to look at him.

“Well” he started off saying, grabbing a hold of her right hand in his left while placing his right on top “you know how I’ve been extra busy lately, right?”

She nodded her head, humming “Mhm, to try and get that new job. What about it?” she slowly asked, though she had a hopeful feeling of where this was leading to.

“After tons of talks, interviews, and performing a whole bunch of tasks” dramatic pause “…I’ve finally got the job!” he exclaimed, his lips turning into that heart shaped grin of his.

Ha Song gasped, gaping in shock. It then extended out into a grin of her own, both of them giving off bright expressions.

“Wow! That’s amazing baby!” they shared a quick kiss “I’m so proud of you!” she knew just how hard he’s been working to try to get this job. It certainly wasn’t easy applying to this place; it was known that trying to apply for a position was extremely difficult and not many people get hired, let alone potentially accepted. This was definitely a major achievement for him.

“Thank you” he was glad to have had her support through all of this “they’re going to be hosting a dinner event this Friday night, and I want you to accompany me”

She smiled “Of course I’ll be there with you, how could I not. Though, I don’t think I have anything that’s nice enough to wear” she honestly said. She did have some nice attire that she could sport, but she hasn’t worn any of them for a long time and they were all older clothes she bought way back.

“I know” he said, causing her to give him a look for basically saying that the formal attire in her wardrobe wasn’t all too fabulous; he laughed “that’s why I already planned to take you dress shopping this Wednesday” he told her.

“Yeah? And what if I didn’t accept your offer, hm?”

Kyungsoo smiled softly, passionately gazing at her “Because” he leaned in giving her a sweet kiss on her right check “you’re my girl, and you know I’ve got you for anything and everything”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just like Kyungsoo had said, when Wednesday rolled around and they were both free from their daily schedules, he took Ha Song out shopping so that they could find her a brand new dress to wear for the event.

“Are you sure we should shop here?” she asked once they arrived at the store, getting a look at the place when he pulled up into a parking spot “It looks pretty expensive” she didn’t want him to have to spend too much money on her.

“It’s fine. I don’t mind spending a lot for you. And once this job gets underway, we’ll have lots of money to buy whatever we want” he smiled at her and she returned it back with her own.

Stepping out of the car, Kyungsoo and Ha Song headed into the clothing store and starting dress hunting for her. They spent quite a period of time there, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter