The Holiday

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: pegase2311

Title: The Holiday

Main Characters: Zhang Yixing/Lay (EXO), Im Yoona (SNSD), Choi Seunghyun/TOP (Big Bang), Yoon Bora (Sistar)

Pairing: Lay x Yoona, TOP x Bora

Genre: Romance, Angst

Plot: Two women, one (Im Yoona) from Korea and one (Yoon Bora) from China, they met online and decided to swap homes at Christmas time after bad breakups with their boyfriends. Each woman finds romance with a local man, Yoona found her romance with a decent Chinese Man Zhang Yixing, while Bora found a new romance with Korean heartrob Choi Seunghyun, but they realizes that the imminent return home may end the relationship. What will happen to four of them?

Keywords:  sweet, holiday, real life, China, Korea, Xmas, Winter

Additional Requests: This story is inspired by The Holiday movie, here's the link A happy ending. And it's your choice to make this one an AU or not:)


©The Holiday

 

"Hey Bora. How's things with Jay?" Yoona asks her friend through her cell phone while painting her nails. "Terrible! He keeps spending time at clubs and claiming that he's just a DJ there. But I know he's with other girls." The younger responds in utter sadness. "Well, maybe he is DJ-ing. Are you sure he's with girls?It's always better to NOT jump to conclusions." Yoona asks. 

"Yoona! He comes home everyday smelling like Gucci perfume. There's no other explanation for that." Bora rebuts in anger. "Then just dump him. It's not like you need him anyways." Yoona responds. Bora could have anyone she wants, there's really no reason that she's pinning after some alcoholic. 

"I will if you end things with Hyunseung. I know you're not in a better situation anyways." And that has Yoona conflicted. "I....fine. But what if he comes after me? He knows where I live and he's pretty abusive." She responds, scared that she'll be found and injured. "Just move houses. I'm sure there are apartments nearby or something." 

" I can't move out until my rent month is over. It ends in 4 days though. "

"Perfect! Then break up with him in 4 days over the phone and just move out then." 

"Bora, I think you're missing the point. He's going to find me." 

"Oh...you're right. Then, why don't we just switch places for a month. You come here to Korea and I go over to China. You know, start over fresh." The suggestion wasn't that bad. Yoona contemplated for a while before deciding that she needs a fresh start. "Okay, let's just leave today than. Better earlier than never." 

"Sure! But that's not how the saying goes. Isn't it better late th--" 

"Shut up Bora I don't need your smartass correcting me right now." And to that the two friends laughed and were feeling an odd sense of happiness and freedom. Something they hadn't felt for a while. 

 

"Boarding next is flight 143 to Busan, South Korea." And Bora stood up, stretched, and strode to the boarding area. As she walked along, she looked out the window and spent some time reminiscing. She has to admit, it's going to be hard leaving Hunan. It's where her hearts at. But this is for her own good, and she can't afford to stay here anymore. 

 

"Boarding next is flight 486 to Guangzhou, China."

And Yoona stood up with conflict written clearly across her face. Unlike Bora, she's not to good at socializing with people and adjusting to new environments. But she knows she has no other choice, her ex would definitely hunt her down. After all, Yoona was the main financial supporter in their relationship, all Hyunseung did was teach as a sub every now and then at little elementary schools. Not to high income. 

She boards the flight, takes her seat and looks out the window.

It’s gonna be one hell of a roller-coaster ride.

 

BORA – SOUTH KOREA

As she drove around her soon to be neighborhood in search of Yoona’s house in a blue prius, Bora was extremely anxious. On her way here, she fell in love with the fast paced and high class neighborhoods and cities that Busan had to offer. Needless to say, she definitely made the right choice; even if her 23-and-pending missed phone calls from Jay told her otherwise. 

After about 15 minutes of home-searching, Bora finally pulls up to her destination, and she’s in absolute shock. It’s pretty much a mansion decorated in the ambient colors of teal and mint. The outside featured a water fountain in the shape of a dolphin, and a garden full of daisies and cross-bred roses.

She knew Yoona was living larger but she didn’t know the older was living this large. But who was she to hate it? She’ll be reveling in the mansion for the next month or so anyways. Even though Christmas is right around the corner and she knows that she’ll be alone, Bora wishes to find someone to fill in the empty spot Jay left her with.

However, the surprise doesn’t end there.

Yoona never told her that the whole shebang including a man. And, a good looking man at that. But before she could even say anything, said male stated that “Yoona asked him to accompany her so she wouldn’t be lonely. I’m Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you.” And, that kinda explained the red Lamborghini that was parked right across the street. 

They shook hands and Bora introduced herself, embarrassed because the man before her was a) like 6’3’’ a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter