Never judge a book by its cover

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: infinitegurl4ever

Title: Never judge a book by its cover

Main Characters: Kris Wu (EXO), Yoon Bora (Sistar), EXO

Pairing: Kris x Bora

Genre: comedy

Plot: You, Yoon Bora the biggest nerd of the school was always bullied by the kingkas, EXO. You were passing by an alley on a friday night but without your 'nerd' look on and saw that EXO was getting beaten up and decided to help them. When you went back school the next day, EXO managed to find out that you were the girl who saved them and decided that your 'nerd' disguise was no use and revealed that you are Yoon Bora of Sistar the infamous ganster girl group.

Keywords: pathetic

Additional Requests: Make the part when Bora save her more intense the fighting.

 

“Hey nerd, do my work,”

“Mine too, I better get an A”

An exhausted sigh escaped her lips, had no choice but accept their request here and there. Yoon Bora was the number one loser in the campus, she was played and was stomped on the ground and she had no choice but to accept each and one of them.

But behind those round geeky glasses, old fashioned clothes, was a beauty that had not been outshined because of her secret identity. She hated hiding, but this was a way to protect her and her group.

As she passed by the kingkas of their campus, she would always think of their unbelievable looks. They were handsome, like God spend so much time in creating them. But their hearts were pure evil.

“Hey,” The leader called.

Her heart stopped for a moment, but she completely thought he was calling another. I mean why would he call her? She continued walking not noticing the dark aura floating around the air.

A thick hand clamped on her shoulder slightly startling her. Damn.

He turned her around and their eyes met. He was beautiful beyond words. “Don’t know what you’re playing at, other than ing ignoring me,”

She fought the urge to roll her eyes at him. Damn, is this going to take long because I really need to-.

“Grab her arms,” He signaled s.

Wait What?

She stood immobile while his friend surrounded her. She fisted her hands ready for battle, but of course dammed she’s not allowed to! It will blow her cover! Damn Stupid y guys!

And so then she let them be, dragging her at the back of the campus with her alone WITH THEM. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter