Love

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: TEE-MAE3

Title: Love

Main Characters: Kris Wu (EXO), Sandara Park (2NE1)

Pairing: Kris x Dara

Genre: Sweet Romance

Plot: A/C

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: 

 

Dara shivered as she adjusted the scarf around her bare neck. It was another chilly day in Seoul. People much like her were bundled up in several layers to try and stay warm. Leaves of brown, gold and red fell from the tree tops and blew on the Autumn breeze.

"I hope spring comes faster," she mumbled.

A vibration in her pocket pulled her out of her thoughts. Digging in her coat pocket she pulled out her phone and saw that she had received a text.

"Meet me at the park in 10 minutes, beautiful <3 - Kris"

The corners of her lips automatically curled up into a smile. Slipping the phone back into her coat she headed to the said location. She approached one of the empty swings and sat down, slowly rocking forward and back. Suddenly, the face of Kris appeared in her mind.

Just thinking about Kris made her heart swell with happiness and her stomach flutter with butterflies. She never imagined that they would end up together. When she had first saw him he was always silent and emotionless whereas she was always outgoing and chatty.

But everything changed that one day. As she was walking home from school she saw a tall figure ahead of her. The person was walking with a limp and as she squinted her eyes, she could see that their arm was bleeding.

"Omo, are you okay?" she shouted, running up to the stranger.

Not even looking at who it was she caught up with them and examined the wound with her eyes. When the person shifted their arm, she finally looked up and gasped at who it was.

Kris Wu. The name that everyone at school cowered from. He was known as the person who never spoke and always had a poker face. People made all sorts of rumors about him. However, Dara never believed them. She knew that there was more to him that met t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter