The Special Gift

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: MiinaMinji

Title: A/C

Main Characters: Kim Myung Soo/L (Infinite), Kwon Min Ji (OC)

Pairing: Myungsoo x OC

Genre: Romance, fluff, and slightly comedy

Plot: A/C

Keywords: camera

Additional Requests: Happy ending

 

There were some things in life people just couldn't have, or thought they couldn't have.

For Kim Myungsoo, it was the latest limited edition camera.

Oh, how the high tech features would make him drool in excitement. The amazing quality, the better zoom features, the not-so-bright-yet-bright-enough flash. It wasn't even bulky like most high tech camera. It was even the perfect side to hang around his neck on a strap.

But, the price made him go crazy. It was 500 dollars, but wow, those 600 dollars would be worth it. If only he had the money. A college student with a small part time job just didn’t have enough money for it.

 

Myungsoo sighed loudly as you guys passed by the Best Buy store. He did that every time you guys passed by it. You knew something was up.

“What’s wrong?”

Myungsoo tried his best to hide his pain. Yes, he wanted the camera so much, every time he saw it, his heart ached. Myungsoo smiled and pretended to be okay as he shook his head. You let it go, because you didn’t want to pester him about it.

But after your date with him, you went back to the Best Buy store and looked through the window. You immediately knew what he wanted. 

You went inside the store and immediately grabbed the camera. It was the last one too. The price was... well, expensive. You could barely afford it, but you didn't want Myungsoo to keep sighing every time he saw it and you wanted to him to be happy. So, goodbye clothes shopping money, hello Myungsoo's new camera. 

"This is nonrefundable, okay?"

You nodded at the cashier because you knew there was no way you would bring it back to return it. You knew Myungsoo would love it.

You got home and placed the camera on the table. You stared at it for a while and pondered. You weren't sure how you were going to give it to him. Were you supposed to make a big deal out of it or just give it to him? 

You grabbed your phone and text him.

"Babe, come to my house tomorrow at noon. Lets hang out, yeah? ^^"

You set down your phone and stared at it, waiting for it to buzz. But once it did (which was quite fast, knowing Myungsoo), you were startled.

"Sure, why not? I'm free tomorrow. You must really miss me, huh? /nudgenudge/ ((;"

You laughed at his text. He was so adorable and greasy when you texted him, but so ... different face to face. Oh well, thats Myungsoo. 

"HAHAHAH Myungsoo pls. I got es all over me. I don't miss you."

"... :c"

"I'm just kidding Myungiee! Ilysm okay?"

"Say it properly."

"I only say things once, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT."

"Fine, I guess. I'm not coming over tomorrow. I'll just call up Sungjong or Sungyeol."

"NOOO OKAY BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER. <3" 

"HAHAHAH. You're so cute. okay, I'm gonna sleep now. good night bb~"

"Good night!!"

You smiled at your phone and put it on your nightstand. 

He's going to be so ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter