I love you to death

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: agentpanda

Title: I love you to death

Main Characters: Kim Junmyeon/Suho (EXO), Lee Minyoung/Min (Miss A)

Pairing: Suho x Min

Genre: romance

Plot: Taeyang - I love you to death ~

Keywords: addictive love

Additional Requests: 

 

“Minyoung.” Suho warned. “I told you not to do it….” He said.

The girl simply grinned, poking the young man in front of her playfully. “So?” She said. “What’re you going to do about it?”

He couldn’t help but smile. “Well,” He began, running his hands down her sides. “There are only <so many ways I can do to punish you…” He grinned.

“Oh?” She smiled brightly, wrapping her arms around his neck. “Like what?”

“You know.” He smiled back, leaning in for a kiss.

Min grinned and tip-toed slightly to meet his lips half way.

RIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!

The both of them sighed in defeat, as they pulled apart.

“We should probably get to class….” Min began, looking slightly away.

A mischievous smile crept on Suho’s lips, as he held her hands. “Or we could skip like yesterday.” He said, already dragging her away.

She shook her head, giggling. “You’re going to get us in trouble.” She called out playfully.

Siwon sighed in frustration, as he skimmed through the pictures. “Did you get her name?” He asked, massaging his temples.

The younger man sighed. “Just her first name….” He admitted, running a hand frustratedly through his dark locks. He sighed. “What are you getting at with these, Siwon?”

Siwon stared up at his friend, and shook his head slightly. “It’s all like De Ja Vu, Yesung…” He began. “I’m only trying to protect my brother.” He said firmly.

Yesung simply shook his head and headed for the chair across his best friend. “Just let the kid play around for now…” He said. “He’ll learn from his mistakes.”

The young CEO sighed. “By then,” He began. “He would have already been tricked and heartbroken…” He paused, reminiscing. “Her name.” He said, looking up to his friend.

He hesitated, but eventually gave in. “Min.” He said. “I think it’s short for Minyoung….”

“Well,” Siwon began, standing up. “It’s a start.”

The knock on the door sounded official, so Min ran to it hurriedly.

A stern, young, handsome, and quite familiar face greeted her.

“How may I help you?” She finally asked, waking from her gawking.

The man gave her a forced smile. “My name’s Siwon.” He began. “You must be Min, am I correct?”

She nodded, a bit hesitant. “That’s me….” She said. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

Siwon stood straight, pocketing his hands. “I think we need to talk, Ms. Lee.”

Cautious, she closed the door slightly. “I’m sorry, Mister…” She began. “But I don’t think there’s anything we can talk about…”

He sighed. “I’m Joomyeon’s older brother.” He said.

Almost immediately, Min opened the door, eyes wide, as she let the older man waltz in.

Min glared holes at the older man’s face. “I’m not a gold-digger, Mr. Choi.” She nearly yelled. “I’m not with your brother for the money—“

Siwon sighed, cutting her off. “Then just take the check and consider yourself lucky.” He said. “You can move out of here and start a new life.” He began. “You can pay off your debts.” He said. “Just leave my brother alone.”

Tears began to form in her eyes. “You don’t get it, do you?” She said in an audible whisper. “I’m with him, because we’ve got a mutual feeling for each other…”

The older man ran a hand down his shaven face. “I can’t be expected to believe someone like you…” He began, lowly. “I speak from experience, Ms. Lee…”

“Someone like me…?” She repeated. “You mean someone as poor as me?” She said. “You don’t trust people of my social status.”

He sighed. “No.” He said. “I just don’t trust someone like you.”

She glared. “What’s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter