Blood and Tears

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Iloveinfinite7

Title: Blood and Tears

Main Characters: Kim Myungsoo/L (Infinite), Bae Suzy (Miss a)

Pairing: Myungsoo x Suzy

Genre: Angst, character dead

Plot: A story about a guy who has to kill to be able to live. And a girl who lives a life no one cares about. What will happen when these two broken people meet? Will love save them from the miserable lives of theirs?

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: 

 

The shadows encased his body  within it’s dark hold as the blood pumped through his dialated veins, the life source was low and he could feel his hand itch towards the trigger. All he needed was to pull the trigger, just one click and it’d be over.

His most recent mission was one stubborn man, he refused to be still, and never strayed from the public eye. How was he to die without the knowledge of someone that could put the blame on him? Like an answer to his prayers, the man ducked out of the room and headed towards the bathroom, a couple metres away from any sort of civilisation, stealthily Myungsoo nodded to the back up that were looking over the walls and darted out in the direction of the bathrooms.

The door crashed open, and before the man had turned around the bullet divulged itself in the glory of claiming a life. There was clapping in the background as Myungsoo slinked out of view and leapt over the wall that surrounded the ground.

A thud alerted him to the arrival of his boss. His hand ran through the drenched tendrils of his hair that had acquired over time from just sitting and waiting for his victim.

“Well done L. We’ve cleared the body, since you’ve been so obedient-” The man paused to intercept his own speech with a noxious laugh “-we’re giving you the month off, enjoy yourself. But be alert”

A leg flew into his side as the man left, his entourage trailing after him.

“Damn you”

The whirring of a flying dart resonated as it noisily embedded itself into his leg.

“I heard that”

Slowly, as if God was finally listening to his prayers his vision blurred and tranquility flooded his system.

 

----

 

Someone was shaking him. Myungsoo only managed to blink twice before instincts kicked in and the person was pinned underneath him and his only dagger was held by their neck.

“Who are you?” He hissed, not liking his vulnerability at the moment.

“I-I-I just saw you lying here, and I-I thought you needed some help”

“Well I don’t”

“But your leg-”

“Just leave me alone” He muttered, limping slightly away from what he could identify now as a girl. The less females in his life the better.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea”

Before he knew it, a small hand clasped him and dragged him towards a certain direction. This girl was trying to help him. He chuckled and slung an arm over her shoulder, enjoying the quick stiffness that ran through her.

“So tell me darling, what’s your name?”

“Tell me your’s first”

The distrust didn’t hurt him anymore, after all, he was the strange man she found in the alleyway passed out.

“L”

“That’s it?”

“That’s all you need to know”

“Well, I’m Suzy. Bae Suzy” She stopped them in front of a house and stuck out her hand, “Nice to meet you L”

“Likewise”

She gestured to the ladder at the side of the house and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter