Falling for My Brother's Bestfriend

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: EarthJupiterian

Title: Falling for My Brother's Bestfriend

Main Characters: Yoon Doojoon (Highlight/Beast), Jang Wooyoung (2pm), Jang Eunkyung (OC) 

Pairing: Doojoon x OC

Genre: Romance, Fluff,Drama, Idollife

Plot: A/C

Keywords: sweet, annoying

Additional Requests: Wooyoung is OC's brother who is against them being together.

 

The base of the soundtrack boomed away in the background, as the band danced in synchronicity, the set was ending, and so was the show. It hadn’t lasted long, but they were grateful for the experience. Fans settled at their feet, they ended with their signature pose, heads yearning towards the artificial lights and chests heaving with effort. As the song faded away into the background, the screaming overtook, and smiles – both forced and legitimate – crowded their faces.

“Thank you all for coming to see us today” Wooyoung cooed at the crowd, using a towel thrown on stage to wipe his sweat.

His team leader took the stead and they ended the comeback stage on schedule, before being rushed off the stage as the closing band was ushered on.

“That was 2PM’s new song 'Go Crazy' for you all, now performing our closing number, let’s give it up for B2ST!” The all too excited announcer shouted over the all ready hyperactive fans.

The group trudged through the reams of other performers rushing to get ready for the winner’s announcement, settling down in the waiting area, knowing trekking all the way back to their dressing room would take too long. Wooyoung slung himself back on a sofa, before one of the make up artists attacked his face with powder.

“Urgh, when will we get a ballad again? I’m too old for this” He mumbled, coughing slightly due to the powder being slapped on his face.

“You’re twenty six it up, you’ll be going to army before you get to belt your heart out again” His team mates chuckled at the statement from their youngest, who seemed all too knowing about life.

“Yeah well, you ” The immature adult was now wallowing on the seat, no longer regaining his breath, but just sulking.

“I see you’ve grown up”

A girl popped her head through the crowds and launched herself at the older man, “Hey Eunkyung, didn’t know you’d be here” He’d seem to immediately perk up, causing some of the band mates to snicker, as everyone seemed to know about their feelings for each other, apart from the two parties involved.

Some of the group congregated around the girl, and they shared a hug, before she lounged against the loveseat, Wooyoung’s arm somehow winding up on her shoulders.

“When will you convert to us?” He asked, as the TV before them showed B2ST in the middle of their comeback song.

“I can’t betray Doojoon, he’d kill you guys too you know” They shared a laugh, as other groups gather around the TV as well, watching intently at the scores at the bottom of the screen.

“It’ll be our little secret” He whispered into her ear, a blush flushing her face as she looked away.

“You’re such a bad influence” She giggled and at that, turned back to the screen again.

“Yo, Wooyoung don’t get too carried away with the PDA, there’s more than just you two here OK?”

She blushed even further, not knowing how to act in this situation. Wooyoung had always been extremely attractive to her, but she knew he was just a little too old and mature to ever see her more than a little sister.

Instead of replying, the man in question flung a cushion into the face of his ‘respected’ leader, and leant back, glancing at the ending credits of his best friend’s performance.

“Damn we better get on stage, prepare your winning face guys” The others tutted at his over confident demeanour, but Eunkyung was just a little bit – in layman’s terms very – distracted by the arm that still was slung over her shoulders.

Approaching the main stage, she stepped away from the guys as sadly Wooyoung left his post as her shoulder warmer and clambered on stage, his usual smile plastered on his face, ready to react to whatever the outcome was.

“Well you guys voted, and today’s winner is….”

The girl had crossed her fingers in hopes of her brother winning his first crown for the week, before all she could hear was the blood rushing to hear ears and her heart pounding tremendou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter