Hate that I Love You

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: pegase2311

Title: Hate that I Love You

Main Characters: Kim Jongdae/Chen (EXO), Bae Suzy (Miss A), Luhan (EXO), Yoon Bora (Sistar)

Pairing: Chen x Suzy, Luhan x Bora

Genre: Romance, Drama

Plot: In high school, Bora and Suzy has a clique, they called visual-youth, that contains Bora, Suzy, Yoona, Dara, Krystal, Eunji. While Luhan and Chen has a circle of friends called EXO, both of their cliques is the most famous, because they have everything, money - looks - brain - kind. And most of them are dating each other. Yoona and Tao, Kris and Dara, Eunji and Suho, Krystal and Lay, but it's different for Luhan and Bora, they are friends, and promise not to leave each other. Years after, the most shocking news is coming; Luhan and Bora are getting married. All their friends is coming and congratulate them, in the wedding Chen is Luhan's Best-Man, and Suzy is Bora's Bridesmaid. In high school, Chen and Suzy famous for hating each other, but when they meet at the wedding, something happen. Chen and Suzy end up liking each other, and so their love story began. They are living together and Suzy got pregnant but Chen suddenly leaves. Suzy takes it with herself, she tried to be strong for her baby, when the baby already 3 years old, Chen coming back. Will Suzy accept him?

Keywords: high - school, married, sweet, coming back

Additional Requests: a happy ending and please make Suzy reject Chen at first when he beg her for coming back

 

Memories about the past are always best remembered when you are with those who were part of it.

High school memories never fail to bring a smile on your face; and just like that the wheels in her mind started to work after reading the invitation.

Suzy is part of the famous clique in their campus together with her friends Bora, Dara, Eunji, Krystal and Yoona; they are collectively known as ‘Belle Bonitas’ or the ‘Female Beauties’ of the campus.

They are not just famous because of their looks but with brain and the family background to go with it. But not like all the scenarios in the movies where the famous were cruel, they were actually humble and kind-hearted.

But since their school is not all-girls, they have their counterpart among the male populace of the campus. Twelve gorgeous men that the girls fawn about compose the so-called EXO. They are not extra-terrestrial but their looks will somehow make you question their roots because they are not the typical handsome faces you see every day in the magazines and the TV.

And like most of the stories that rhymes, 4 of the Belle Bonitas find their love among the twelve. Eunji fell in love on the epitome of a perfect prince Suho; Dara finally accepted the proposal of the so-called Chinese Ice Prince Kris; Krystal finally breaks the barrier of the shy Chinese dancing prodigy Zhang Yixing or Lay and Yoona just can’t herself on the charm of the Panda Prince Tao.

Bora and Suzy is another story.

Bora who was linked to the pretty boy Luhan never had the faintest idea that she will fall in love with the latter. Nothing had bloomed past the strong friendship that the two of them built even after some of their friends were dating already.  No matter what the others do, nothing just sparks between the two.

Suzy, on the other hand, somehow moves against the flow of the others towards EXO. It is not that she hates them; she just despises one of them; the ever jolly Jongdae who never cease to to the brink of irritation and frustration that she often had thoughts of strangling him to death.

Even though their worlds revolve like that, they still managed to survive high school life and finally parts the moment they stepped into college.

----------

Suzy, sat by the bed, watching the hired make-up artist get finished by finally pinning the wedding veil on the head of her best friend Bora. And just like every bride, she looks so stunning on this day. It actually came as a shock to all of them that Bora is getting married with the one they least expect, Luhan.

They were sworn best friends ever since high school but they all lost constant communication when they all stepped into college so that maybe the time when the spark of love finally breaks the barrier if their friendship.

“I am scared,” Bora suddenly averted her eyes to the mesmerized Suzy.

“Why are you scared? This is your day; the day all the girls in the world wants to experience,” Suzy smiled.

“OMO! Unnie! You are so beautiful!” Krystal squealed by the door and rushes to hug the bride.

“I really can’t believe you are the first among us to get married,” Dara teased as they all pour inside after meeting them other guests who arrived. Just as they all planned, they will all be the bride’s maid of the very first among them who will get married.

“Yeah, and it has to be Luhan when you two swears that you will never breach the walls of friendship,” Yoona smiled slyly.

“Enough of that, I think we need to prepare since the bride is done; the ceremony will start sooner,” Eunji chuckles as the bride blushes.

An hour later, they were all standing by the church’s entrance for the entourage. Everyone’s sharing the joy of the white bell occasion except for one of the bride’s maid.

“You are kidding me,” she stared wide-eyed at her partner.

“No, I am not; we both cannot refuse the request of the couple anyway,” Jongdae grins, “Me, on the groom and you, on the bride.”

She had to breathe repeatedly to calm herself. It was good to note that they are not the first on the line. They are actually on the middle.

Jongdae offers his arm as the one in front of them starts to move and as much as she hates it, she has to do it.

But as they are marching on the way inside, she was surprised to hear him whisper, “I had a dream that we are walking on this same aisle not as escorts.”

She whipped her head to look at the guy and something just sparked within her the moment she had set her eyes on his side-profile this close. Her heart starts to hammer wildly inside her chest as she tried her best to keep her sanity.

‘Why is he so handsome in this proximity?’ she thought as they finally get near the end of the aisle.

“Suzy-ah, you are supposed to be on the other side,” Jongdae chuckles as the girl mumbles a small apology, blushes and walks on the left side of the aisle.

Throughout the wedding, she was not at ease even when they are at the reception. Whenever Jongdae looks her way, she can’t help but blush as an army of unwanted butterflies get wild in her stomach.

----------

“Can I ask you on a date?” Jongdae grins the very moment Suzy open the door of her apartment.

“A what?” she blinks as she tries to fight the blush on her face but it persisted.

“On a date,” Jongdae casually replies.

“Give me one proper reason why I should go on a date with you,” she crosses her arms finally getting her composure.

“Because I like you ever since and I might be in love with you,” he smiles, that very charming genuine smile that will take your breath away.

She was speechless as she tries to process what he just said.

“So is it a ‘yes’ or a ‘yes I will go with you on a date’?” he grins again.

She parted her lips to answer but Jongdae had already dragged her out of her apartment. And for the rest of the day, they went out on the said ‘date’; much to her confusion, she enjoyed it and had that inner craving of doing it again.

----------

The pair of arms on her waist and the feel of the broad chest on her back are soothing as she allows his presence to fill her with such warmth and love.

The realization that she is in love as well with the guy she swore she will never fall in love is funny in some sense; but as what the other said, ‘Love comes in the most unexpected situation.’

“You like my back hug?” he nuzzles on her neck which tickles her for a while.

“I just feel so secured,” she then reaches for his face.

A moment of comfortable silence follows.

“Since when did you come to like me?” she asks even though she already knows the answer. She just loves it whenever he tells it.

“Ever since I laid eyes on you on Bora and Luhan’s wedding day. You simply stand out from the rest of the female in attendance, even the bride,” he replies, turning her around to hold her even closer.

“Shorter version of how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter