Trouble Maker

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: akirachoi

Title: Trouble Maker

Main Characters: Kim Minsu (Boy's Republic), Shin Jisu (Tahiti)

Pairing: Minsu x Jisu

Genre: romance, angst, school life, fluff

Plot: At first, Minsu felt like he really hate her, so do her. They've known as 'School's Troublemaker'. They may have angelic face, but behind that face, they're like devil. School seems like already know that Minsu and Jisu are hating each other. But when Jisu got into one accident, the one who really care about her is only Minsu. At the end, they only act hate each other in front of school's face but the reality is they're fall each other.

Keywords: gangster

Additional Requests: 

 

Her heels clicked obnoxiously on the tiled flooring of the school as she strutted her way through the establishment. Her leather jacket clung to her like a second skin and she wrapped her arms around herself as she approached the doors of the her school.

A broad body slammed into her, causing her to skid backwards slightly the familiar scent of musk invading her sense.

“Watch where you’re going” She seethed, shoving the boy backwards and flipping her hair in the direction that he had been pushed.

His hand wrapped around her wrist and roughly tugged her towards him and he spun her around to face her.

“How about you use your eyes for once”

Instead of stooping to his level, she stomped a heel onto his leather encased foot and shoved the doors open as hard as she could. That boy was so infuriating.

Kim Minsu; a walking talking annoyance that doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. She wasn’t sure what she had done to annoy him first, but ever since he’d laid his eyes on her, it was like it was his duty to ruin her life.

Even with her first boyfriend, who was the one that spilt boiling hot coffee on him and told him to ‘bugger off’?

As soon as the cold winter’s wind rushed beneath her jacket, her eyes landed on the loving gaze of her sister. Her sister was sickly, she’ll admit but she was the biggest sweetheart you’ll ever find. Her skin was slightly ashen, and it tugged at her heart strings as even though she was going through major treatment, her sister still stuck by their pact and drove her to and from school.

Jisu ran, flinging her body at the frail woman that leant on the door of their shared car, “I told you to stop doing this.”

“But you’re my lil’ sis. Of course I won’t”

She sniffled slightly before she looked into her eyes, “now explain to me about the scratch and the flat tires”

Jisu sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and gestured for her sister to get into the passenger seat; there was no way that she’d let her drive in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter