My Baby

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: pegase2311

Title: My Baby

Main Characters: Krystal Jung (f(x)), Zhang Yixing/Lay (EXO), Lauren Lunde (OC), Kim Jongdae/Chen (EXO), Bae Suzy (MISS A), Huang Zitao/Tao (EXO), Choi Jinri/Sulli f(x)

Pairing: LayStal (Lay&Krystal), ChenZy (Chen&Suzy), TaoLli (Tao&Sulli)

Genre: Romance, a little bit angst, Family

Plot: Krystal, Sulli, and Suzy are bestfriends. And their boyfriend (Lay, Tao, Chen) are bestfriend too. Suddenly 3 of them get pregnant, while Tao and Chen happily welcoming their children, Lay doesn't want the child. Lay told Krystal to get an abortion, Krystal refuse that and they're break up. Krystal jealous seeing her bestfriend happily going to the doctor together with their boyfriend, picking clothes, while she doing all of them by herself. So she to herself that her daughter doesn't have to know his father. When Lauren born and grow up beautifully, she always ask her mom where her father, but Krystal always told Lauren that her father makes Krytal and Lauren cry. When suddenly Lay coming again and turns out, Lauren is such a daddy's girl.

Keywords: Sweet, family, love

Additional Requests: Happy ending and they end up become a happy family. Lay and Krystal got married.

 

Four years ago…

“Krystal-ah…” Sulli began, already grinning widely as she adored the ring on her finger. “Suzy and Chen are coming tomorrow.” She smiled. “When are you and Lay coming?”

The younger woman on the other line giggled at her friend’s tone. “We’ll be there for your engagement party.” She smiled. “Don’t worry.”

One week later…

“Oh my gosh!” Suzy screeched. “Sulli!” She grinned. “Is that a baby bump I see!?”

The slightly older woman grinned as she tackled one of her best friend’s down. “Bae Suzy!” She screamed excitedly. “You are one week late, you brat!”

Suzy merely gave the other woman a smile. “Chen had to drive me to the hospital the night we were supposed to come.” She said, rubbing her nearly flat stomach.

Taking a momentary pause, the older quickly put the pieces together. “Oh my gosh…” She began, a bit cautious for the right words. “Are you…?”

The younger grinned and nodded repeatedly, making Sulli look from her stomach and up to her face. “Yes!” She yelled, happily. “We found out that week!”

“Really?!” Sulli screamed, jumping lightly. “For how long?!”

Suzy grinned widely. “One month!” She yelled. “And you!?”

The older’s eyes glistened. “Three!” She cried. “You can not believe how excited we are for this wedding—“

“It took you long enough to come!” A familiar voice chirped. “We didn’t want to start picking dresses without you, Suz~”

The two girls smiled and turned to their best friend.

“Yah!” Sulli called out. “So glad you can join us, Krystal~”

The youngest smiled and approached them. “Why are you telling me that?” She pouted. “Suzy’s the one who’s like a week late.” She said.

“Well,” Suzy smiled, taking Krystal’s hand and leading it on her stomach.

Krystal’s eyes widened. “Oh my gosh!” She cried, rubbing her friend’s stomach area. “You too?!”

The two older women smiled then shared a laugh as they both answered their friend’s question.

Two months later….

“Sulli-ah….” Suzy called out endearingly. “It’s time.” She smiled.

The older woman inhaled deeply, before stepping out of her room. “I’m so nervous…” She confessed. “What if I trip and the baby gets hurt?”

Krystal gave her friend a small smile. “Hey…” She cooed. “Suzy and I will be there for you for the whole time.” She smiled. “So, quit worrying.”

The bride inhaled once more. “You’re right.” She smiled. “You guys will be there, so why worry?” She turned to her best friends. “Right?”

Suzy gave her hand a light squeeze. “Right.” She smiled. “Now, let’s get you in there before Tao gets scared thinking you ran away or something.” She joked.

Sulli chuckled lightly and shook her head. “Let’s go, girls~” She sang.

Tao and Sulli smiled widely at each other, forgetting the world around them as they held each other’s hands.

The young groom smiled shyly as the pastor finished. “I do.” He answered proudly, earning an even wider smile from his beloved bride.

“They look perfect, don’t they?” Suzy whispered invisibly.

Krystal smiled and nodded, adoring the couple at the altar. “Just like Barbie and Ken, I think.”

“Hey,” The older chuckled. “You’re right.” She smiled.

Sulli smiled brightly. “I do.” She answered.

‘Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife.’

The group of guests all stood and cheered, congratulating the newly weds. Suzy and Chen, as a pair walked down the altar after the bride and groom themselves, as Krystal and her boyfriend, Lay followed soon after.

“You look a bit pale…” Lay commented quietly, as they walked off after the newly weds. “Are you okay?” He asked, worriedly. “You’re not sick, are you?”

Krystal smiled, but before she could answer, her sight darkened, her legs gave out, and Lay quickly moved to catch her in his arms.

“You’re awake…” Lay’s voice called. “Finally….” He sighed. “I was starting to get scared.”

Krystal opened her heavy eyes. “Where am I?” She asked, looking around the familiar room. “Are we back at the hotel?”

Lay’s expression softened. “Yeah…” He said. “Do you remember what happened?”

“Honestly….” She paused. “I remember we were heading out of the chapel….” She looked at her boyfriend. “That’s it.” She frowned. “What happened?”

“You collapsed.” He said. “The doctor said you’re fine, but….” He paused, uncertain. “We should talk.”

Krystal sat up attentively, slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter