We Meet Again

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: KikiChan

Title: We Meet Again

Main Characters: Yien Tuan/ Mark (GOT7),Lee Nicki (OC), GOT7

Pairing: Mark x OC

Genre: drama

Plot: Something along the lines of being childhood friends but then he gets famous and leaves the girl behind and she tries to catch up to him and they meet again on stage and at first he is cold but warms up to her

Keywords: touching

Additional Requests: A happy ending :)

 

“Hey, Mark!” A little girl called out. “Mark! Wait for me!”

The little boy quickly turned and grinned. “Nicki!” He exclaimed, stopping in his tracks as his best friend caught up with him. “You just missed the others—“ He said. “Everyone’s already gone home.”

The little girl simply smiled. “That’s okay.” She said. “It’s getting dark anyways.” She paused. “Are you heading home, too?”

Mark merely nodded. “It’s almost my curfew.”

“Oh.” Nicki began, thoughtfully. “Then, let’s go!” She grinned, taking his hand and running towards his familiar house.

A bit startled, the little boy asked, “Let’s’? Aren’t you heading home, yourself?”

“I wouldn’t be going to your house if I was.” She smiled. “Mom said she could just pick me up before dinner.”

The little boy immediately returned her smile. “Let’s go, then—“

“Mark.” A familiarly gruff voice called out. “Mark.” He repeated, stirring the younger man awake. “We’re at the shooting site.” He said. “It’s time to get your make-up done.”

The red head groaned and shifted, but nonetheless kept his eyes closed, with an arm slung over his lids. “I’ll be right down…” He croaked. “I just need a few minutes…” He mumbled.

The older frowned. “Were you crying?” He asked quietly, referring to the younger’s damp cheeks. “Bad dream?” He asked.

The rapper sat up. “Something like that…” He mumbled, wiping his tears. “Let’s just get this over with.” He said, quickly alighting from the van.

The older man sighed and closed his eyes, before following suit.

The two quickly entered the building and looked for the other six members.

“Noyoung-hyung…” Mark began, getting their manager’s attention. “Could it have been different?” He asked quietly.

Their manager gave him a small smile. “With her?” He asked. “I don’t know….” He said, his hands hardening into fists. “Maybe, it’s just not meant to be.” He paused. “Let’s go find your members, okay?”

Mark nodded lifelessly, as he heaved a breath. “Let’s go, then.”

JB laughed loudly as their ‘Bluff King’ sulked childishly while getting his hair and make-up fixed. “She didn’t even hesitate to answer!” He exclaimed.

“It must be true, then.” Jr. added, grinning at their lucky fan. “Seems like we lost another one to Mark~” He sang.

The lucky fan simply smiled. “Ani.” She smiled. “I’m a fan of Got7, not just Mark.” She said. “He’s just my favorite in the group.” She grinned.

The six men laughed loudly at the young woman’s bluntness and honesty.

Bam Bam smiled, slinging an arm around the fan’s shoulders. “Seems like we’ll get along well, noona.”

Jr. shook his head and immediately took off the younger one’s arm around their guest. “Dude,” He began, a bit seriously. “She’s Mark’s.” He grinned, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

Jackson quickly turned in his seat and gave the young woman a flirty smile. “But she’s going to be mine, soon enough~” He joked.

Immediately, s called his bluff.

Not too long after, the manager walked in with their remaining member, explaining the company’s Lucky Fan Draw.

“Mark hyung!” The maknae exclaimed. “Your fan’s been waiting!” He grinned, making the red head to turn in surprise.

The older tilted his head. “My fan?” He asked, eyes landing on a familiar face.

He froze. “Nicki?” He asked in disbelief.

“Oh!” Jr. began, looking at their eldest in mild confusion. “You know her?” He asked, pointing to the young woman sitting next to him.

Dazed, Mark nodded weakly. “What are you doing here?” He asked. “Aren’t you supposed to be in the U.S?”

“You knew each other in the U.S?” Jackson asked.

“Oohh!” JB exclaimed. “And the plot thickens~” He joked.

Mark simply nodded and smiled, as he approached his best friend unconsciously. “My best friend.” He answered, embracing the petite woman in his arms.

“Ah!” s exclaimed. “That’s why she said she’s your fan!”

Nicki smiled and buried herself in Mark’s embrace before replying, “Ani, I’m his fan by choice.”

Mark grinned at her response and pulled away. “So you mean, you’re the winner of the Lucky Fan Draw?” He asked.

She nodded. “I wanted to tell you,” She said. “But I couldn’t get a hold of you.”

“A-ah!” The red head ran a hand through his hair sheepishly. “I changed my number…” He mumbled.

“And you didn’t tell your best friend?” Jackson prodded. “Wow.” He began. “Jerk much?” He joked, causing the others to burst into fits of laughter.

Immediately, Mark denied the claim. “I just forgot!” He exclaimed, locking eyes with her. “I-I meant to tell you….”

She merely smiled as she stared back into his eyes. “You were busy…” She whispered. “I get it.”

The young man relaxed and smiled as his hands unconsciously slid down her waist, before his manager broke through their moment.

The young men of Got7 immediately looked at their manager.

“You should all finish getting your hair and make-up done.” He said. “I’ll get Nicki-ssi to the female dressing room.”

The six members who had arrived earlier than their eldest smiled and claimed they have all finished and will just take Nicki out to the actual set to get a feel of the atmosphere and that Noyoung could just stay with Mark and relax before the actual shoot begins.

Once left alone, Noyoung quickly took a seat on the sofa as Mark got ready.

“So…” The older man began, breaking through the younger’s thoughts. “She’s the girl…”

Flustered, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter