A Bestfriend's Love

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Wintermintcookie

Title: A Bestfriend's Love

Main Characters: Luhan (EXO), Kasuki (OC), Seohyun (OC)

Pairing: Luhan x OC

Genre: Cute, fluff, romance

Plot: Uhmm... Two best friends... Kasuki has feelings for her bestie,..but luhan has a gf. One day, his gf accused kasuki that she did something bad to herself(luhan's gf). So yea.. Luhan and kasuki fought. And luhan said something too much mean to kasuki thAt made her cry too tears(maybe something like ..about their friendship?) kasuki planned to leave Korea and go to japan. Luhan after some days, knows that her gf was lying.. So yea.. He broke up with her, then realized he had feelings for kasuki(something like that..)then her heard about kasuki leavin the country!! So he was too late. Until 3yrs passed.. Kasuki came back. And they accidentally met so yea.. Drama drAma.. Luhan confessing?? Then happy ending of them being together!!

Keywords: Foodgasm.. And "I Iove you and only you

Additional Requests: Happy cute ending!! I think I alread typed the plot twist in the story plot..sowiee

 

“Kasuki!” Luhan grinned. “I’ve been looking all over for you!”

The young woman bit back her lip, trying to hide her flushed face, as her bestfriend held her hand, dragging her off. “Where are we going, Luhan?” She asked gruffly, pretending to be annoyed.

The blonde man merely smiled at her. “You’ll see.” He said excitedly.

Kasuki smiled and looked ahead as she gave his hand a light squeeze, enjoying the moment.

“I can’t wait for you to meet her…” He sang. “I told her all about you, and she was really excited—“

The young woman furrowed her brows. “She?” She asked, disappointed. “Did one of your cousins come….?” Her voice was very hopeful.

Without looking back, Luhan shook his head. “Just wait and see.” He chuckled, dragging her over to a pretty young woman, who looked to be around their age.

Her best friend let go of her hand to greet the young woman with a tight embrace and a kiss on the cheek.

Somehow, the sight broke her heart….

“Seohyun-ah…” Luhan began, smiling at the young lady beside him. “This is Kasuki.” He said. 

Kasuki tried her best to smile. “It’s nice to meet you Seohyun-ssi…” She bowed curtly.

The young woman smiled back, looking even prettier than she did when she didn’t smile. “So, you’re the legendary Kasuki.” She said, reaching her hand for a handshake. “Luhan’s talked about you so much.”

Kasuki shook her hand hesitatingly. “I’m anything but legendary…” She said awkwardly, sending her best friend a small glare. “I hope he didn’t say anything bad.”

Luhan snickered quietly. “Is there anything about you that isn’t bad?” He joked.

Kasuki’s expression brightened, as she sent him another playful glare. “Yah!” She scolded. “Can’t you at least try to be nice?”

The two shared a laugh, as Seohyun wrapped her arm around Luhan in a possessive way. “You’re such a kid.” She pouted, wrapping Luhan’s arms around her shoulder.

The young man merely smiled, leading the two girls to sit back down. “I’ll go get us something to drink.” He sang, setting his phone down on the table and jogging off to the other end of the food court.

Kasuki sat awkwardly, as Seohyun texted away on her phone, giggling every now and then.

“So…” Kasuki began, hoping to start a conversation with the other young woman. “How long have you and Luhan been dating?”

The young woman brought her phone down, as she smiled brightly at her. “We’ve dating for a few months, now.” She said. “Our dad’s have been business partners for forever.” She smiled. “They’re basically how we met.” She said. “He helped me get around Seoul, when I first got here.”

“Ah…” Kasuki nodded along. “I take it you came from the U.S, then?” She asked.

Seohyun shook her head. “From Europe actually.”

Once again, Kasuki nodded along. But before she could ask another question, Seohyun’s phone rang.

The young woman smiled as she picked up her phone, and started speaking in English.

“Hey, babe.” Seohyun began.

Kasuki was about to stand, thinking was disturbing Luhan and Seohyun’s phone call, but froze when Seohyun continued to talk.

“Luhan went to get us drinks.” She smiled. “I miss you…” She pouted. “I can’t wait ‘till I come back home, Baby~”

Kasuki knew she was rather stupid when it came to English, but she just knows it wasn’t her best friend Seohyun was mooching off to. No, it couldn’t have been. Luhan was just walking over to them, now.

So, she simply sat back down, frozen. English was alien to her, but she knows when girls were on the phone with someone they like. She’s seen it before. 

“I’m back.” Luhan cheered, placing the drinks down on the table. “One iced chocolate chip frappe for Kasuki…” He smiled. “Another one for me, and a caramel macchiato for Seohyun.”

The latter frowned. “Hazelnut, Oppa…” She said.

The young man gave her a confused look. 

Seohyun sighed. “My coffee’s the Hazelnut Macchiato.” She said. “Not Caramel.”

“Oh…” Luhan began. “I’m sorry, do you want me to get another drink.”

Seohyun bit her lip. “Forget it.” She mumbled, as she took a sip of her coffee.

Kasuki watched in slight disbelief.

Luhan frowned. “I’m sorry,” He began. “But I have a meeting with dad.” He said, sending the two young women an apologetic look. “I have to go.”

Kasuki gave her best friend a warm smile. “You should hurry then.” She said. “Uncle won’t be too pleased if you’re late.” She said. “Again.”

Without a second to waste, the young man hurried off, yelling out his goodbye.

When Kasuki was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter