Our Revenge!

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: BeautifulUnni

Title: Our Revenge!

Main Characters: Lee Hongbin (Vixx), Heo Youngji (Kara), Bang Minah (Girl's Day)

Pairing: Chang-Sun & Minah . Song-Ki & Yongji

Genre: Angst, Dark, Thriller, Action

Plot: What happens after meeting your long lost brother? who happens to be your twin brother? it's all great and stuff but what happens when he is not who you thought is? "Our Revenge" is about Chang-Sun and Song-ki (their new names) who happen to meet coincidentally one day in Seoul, their parents died when they were barely 6 years old and Chang-Sun happen to witness their death while Song-Ki was fast asleep, so ever since Chang-Sun has been holding a grudge for the killer (he saw the killers face), he has been spending his whole life keeping track of the killer. He moves to South Korea, Seoul where he meets his brother, they spend time together and on their birthday, Chang-Sun finally asks him an important question. which "take revenge with me".

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: Their parents actually request the murder to kill them. ahaha

 

The night street of the city illuminates with the skyscrapers and other city lights. People are going here and there, either going home or going out.

On one of the apartment doors near the highway, a couple in black comes out. The guy has his black pants, leather jacket above a white shirt paired up with black Converse. The girl has the same outfit but instead of a leather jacket, she has a black, tight-fitting vest. They had heavy eye-liners, piercings and other Goth accessories, coupled up with chains on their pants. Their get-up rewarded them with looks from the people passing by but they don’t care.

Just as they are taking their stroll along the sideways, a yell made them stop.

“THERE THEY ARE!”

The male guy has to curse as the two of them starts running.

The chase started as they move to where the congested night people are located. When an intersection came in view, two gunshots almost hit them.

“Songki-ah!” the female yelled as they continue to run, her pace slowly slowing down. Songki grabbed her hand as they continue to tag along each other.

Continuous gunshots followed them. Songki made a quick check on how many their assailants are; there are five of them, but he knows best. There will be more back up once they had cornered them.

The female is caught off guard when they made an abrupt turn on a dark alleyway. “Get your gun,” Songki harshly whispered as they hide on the dark shadows.

Just as expected, the five men joined them on the said corner.

“Give it up Songki; you’ve got nowhere to run now.” The leader of the said group steps forward, pointing his gun on Songki.

“Mister Jang just wants Youngji then you get the money you want,” he added which infuriated Songki.

“She’s not for sale, you bastard,” Songki hissed, stepping forward but stops when the said guy shoots him just a few inches away from the head of his foot.

“Then it leave us no choice but to kill you two,” the guy smirked.

Just as the guy is about to pull the trigger again, he maneuvered on the nearby wall, running up then lets his right foot land on the guy’s head. The moment Songki recovers his footing; he sends a round kick on the nearest two, sending both down the ground. Youngji has run up to give a side kick on the fourth one as she twists to give another kick on the other as well.

The leader of the five had finally regained consciousness and crawls to get to his gun.

“Songki-ah!” Youngji calls as she throws her gun towards Songki. He used the nearby bin as a lever to catch the gun mid-air before shooting the said guy. When he landed on the ground, he turns and did the same on the other two as Youngji finishes the remaining two with a deadly twist in the neck.

“Are you okay?” she ran up to him, helping him up on his feet. She dusts him off, wiping away the accumulated dirt on his jacket.

“Should we change first? We look so dirty and we are supposed to be attending a formal dinner tonight,” Youngji reaches up to wipe the dust on his face as well.

“Chill babe; we can drop by at the hotel. My brother had sent some clothes in there.” Songki replies, kissing her worries away.

Hand in hand, they went out the dark alleyway, hailing a cab for safety purposes.

---------------

Songki had just met his long lost brother on a party where he crashed into with Youngji. He had been living alone ever since he parted ways his brother on the orphanage where they grew up. He managed to escape while his brother had a better chance of adoption.

For almost 19 years, he had been earning on his own to cope with the hard life of the ‘night street.’ He had been involved with dangerous stuffs and illegal activities which gave way for his instant wealth. He had just met Youngji three years ago. She’s one of the shipped ladies for a house. It’s not about pity but awe when he witnessed how she took down the three men who try to restrain her.

It took him more than a year to win her trust and the rest is already history for him. Right now, he plans of settling all of the disputes he had been into.But the path he had chosen to ventured is not just a simple one. It will probably take a lifetime before he gets the freedom he wants. He wants to marry Youngji, but he wants to clean first his name.

Tonight is the night he and his brother will turn half 50 and Changsun had told him about this plan he had been concocting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter