The Beginning

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Hirin12

Title: The Beginning

Main Characters: Park Hee Yeon (OC) : She has long blond hair and green eyes. She is danish but has lived most her life in S.Korea. She is kind and loves to make other people smile or laugh. She hates to show other people her weakness and thus tries not to cry in front of others. 22 years; Kim Woo Bin (Actor): Childhood best friend of Hee Yeon. He is handsome, funny and kind. 26 years.

Pairing: Kim Woobin x OC

Genre: Romance / Comedy

Plot: A/C

Keywords: sweet

Additional Requests: happy ending

 

“Heeyeon-ah!”

She turns to look at that very familiar voice calling her. A warm smile spreads on her face upon seeing his dashing best friend.

She had just left off from work and he had promised each other to have dinner together. But then, he failed because of his hectic drama schedule; but that one never stopped him from fetching her in replace with the failed dinner.

Park Hee Yeon and Kim Woo Bin had been friends ever since. They both graduated from the same school, grew up on the same town but with different roots. He is a pure Korean while she’s half Danish. Despite the minor cultural differences, the fact that they are babies of the same hometown brought them together.

She is the strong one between the two of them; the tough lady who values tears and justice much. But that one doesn’t make him the weakling between them; he has his innate strength. She is just not the average lady who is easily swayed by female’s innate emotional factor.The common link between them is being funny and humorous. They love to laugh and make others laugh.

But like every childhood friends, the world of Seoul city brought them apart. She works on some company while he is lucky to be part of the entertainment industry. With his looks and charisma, it brought him much offers from CF’s to dramas and movies. He is now as famous as any other Korean stars.

“I thought you will be busy right now,” she whispered, moving near him. He is covered entirely from head to toe. A mask is even concealing his face. But then, like all best buddies, she knows him by just his posture and voice.

“I promised a dinner and I failed so this is the only way I can compensate. I’ll just send you home and probably crash in for a few hours,” he chuckles, ushering her by the waist which surprised her.

She received a few knowing stares from his co-workers, but she dismissed it awkwardly with a bothered smile.

“What’s with the arms?” she looks up at him, but he just tightens his hold on her. They slowly ventured to the nearest bus stop to catch a ride. The silence between them starts to get awkward as the people around them starts to thin.

“Can I take a seat?” she slowly removed his arms and takes the bench behind them. He occupied the space beside her, pulling down his face mask just by the chin.

He lets out a loud sigh, “Sometimes I just want to disappear from the world.”

“Woah! What’s with the drama? Are you okay?” she asks, somehow alarmed by his statement.

“I am just practicing my lines,” then he chuckles.

Getting tricked, she starts slapping him playfully in the arms, “Don’t do that again! You scared me,” then pouts at him.

“You are just too serious a while ago,” he added, chuckling even more.

Then she remembers something. She starts rummaging her bag and when she can’t find what she is looking for, she starts removing the items in her bag one by one. It piled up between them.

“Is that a bag you are bringing or a sack? How come you have this much stuff?” he asks, staring at the pile of things.

“Those are necessary for me,” she replies, still rummaging inside her bag. After a while, she brings out a lone ring.

“Tada!” then hands it back to him, “Remember the ring you brought me when we were still in high school? I found the one I brought for you; but then I was not able to give it to you because all those girls had already given you a dozen more. I saw that when I was rummaging on my old things at home,” she smiles at him.

He awkwardly receives the ring, trying to absorb what she had just said. A handsome smile slowly blooms on his face.

His phone suddenly buzzed. With a quick look on the message, his smile went down.

“I’ll just let you ride the bus. I can’t come; my manager wants me to get back at the set right away,” he smiles.

“Okay,” she replies, slowly putting her things back to her bag.

“Is it really true that Jongsuk asked you on a date?” he started as she slowly progress in stuffing her things back to her bag.

She suddenly looks up at him, “Date? Jongsuk? Who told you that?”

He avoided her questioning eyes, “I just heard it from a friend.”

She starts to laugh, “Yeah, he did, but I refused.”

This time, it’s his turn to look at her. “Why? He’s already a catch, why refuse?”

She giggles at his statement, “They call me stupid for refusing but I already have someone.”

Her eyes glowed the moment she looks at him, a warm smile spreading on her lips.

“Since when? Why am I not informed?” he asks, alarmed from not being informed again by such revelation.

She just widened her smile, her eyes curving in the process.

Accepting defeat, he sighs, “That guy surely is lucky,” turning the other way as they wait for the bus that looks like it’s delayed for the first time.

“Haven’t you considered yourself lucky to have someone like me as your best friend?”

With a warm smile finally blooming on his face, he turns to squish her face as she complains.

“You’re ruining my make-up!” then rubs her reddened cheeks again.

A loud honk disturbed them as her bus stops right in front of them. Since she stops a while ago in stuffing her things back to her bag, she panics, grabbing them in a heap and dumping it on her bag before giving him a hasty wave, getting on the bus.

A light laugh escapes his lips as he watches the bus slowly leave. Just as he is about to leave the bus stop, he sees a small notebook below the bench. He reaches for it and recognizes Heeyeon’s penmanship at the cover. It’s her planner.

“Still clumsy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter