I'll protect you

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: luhangirl4ever

Title: I'll protect you

Main Characters: Kris Wu (EXO), MoonRi (OC)

Pairing: Kris x OC

Genre: slight angst

Plot: You a personal bodyguard of Kris the 21st century crown prince. You were treated as a trash by him as he sees you as someone of a lower rank than he is and not worth being treated properly but you endure all his humiliation. When news of assassination came about, you were more alert than you were before and warns him that whenever he is going out, to have someone beside him but he doesn't believe you. He gets kidnapped by the assassins and they demands money from the King himself. They wanted to kill Kris and you know it as you have encountered them trying on several times but they did not end well because of your interference and you were definitely not going to let them kill Kris. You knew how precious his life was, more than yours. You vowed to yourself that you'll protect the person that broke the chains around your heart no matter what, and that's what you did. Exchanging your life for his.

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: Make Kris super snobby and spoilt and MoonRi having a crush on Kris but doesn't show.

 

She was lucky enough to see him face to face like this because she was his bodyguard. No one else had the privilege to work for the almighty prince, Wu Yi Fan, or simply Kris, especially a young lady like her. Kris had several body guards, but MoonRi was especially assigned to him. She was to be with him everywhere he goes—except for the male’s restroom of course. 

“What?” He moved closer to MoonRi, his eyes and his expressions were questionable except for the noticeable smirk. He rested his hand on the wall and leaned closer to his bodyguard until their lips were just a few inches apart.

“You are not just a bodyguard to me.” 

--

Kris would always boss MoonRi around; he would tell her to do even the unnecessary things like clean his toilet or taste food for poison. Today, she was assigned to organize his notes and letters like a personal secretary. Why do I have to do this? MoonRi muttered to herself as she piles each note on his desk. She came across a note that started with, I think I like you. As she was about to read it, Kris came in the room. He just had a long bath and a really long day. His hair was still wet, and he wore a blue polo that matched with his blonde hair. His eyes widened as soon as he saw MoonRi attempting to read the note. He rushed forward and grabbed the paper from MoonRi, earning wide eyes from the latter.

“What are you doing?” He gritted his teeth and placed the letter back on the pile. 

“I was just doing what you told me to do.” MoonRi replied calmly. 

 “Whatever, just go back to your post.” Kris pushed MoonRi a little too roughly and went to his desk. MoonRi bowed and went to her post which was at the corner of his room. 

Instead of her usual dresses as a child, she wore a white polo and slacks and has her long black hair in a ponytail which hid her beauty. Why does the 21st century have to do this to a young and beautiful lady? MoonRi has no family because they were killed by assassins, and so she was taken care of and trained by the government.  MoonRi was also smart as she was going to be sent to a prestigious school due to a scholarship, however, she was sent by the government to guard the prince instead. 

 

MoonRi watched Kris doing his work. She watched silently as his eyes flashed with delight every time he turns to the next page. She smiled when his face brightened as he finished writing. The way Kris smiled always melted the young bodyguard’s heart in ways she can’t describe. MoonRi’s eyes softened as Kris chuckled to himself. Kris was different when he didn’t have to deal with anyone. When he was by himself, he seemed peaceful and happy.

She would always do this. She would always watch Kris only because she was in love with him. Kris was her secret crush and she hated it. She hated it because he did not treat her well and would always or make fun of her. He was stubborn, spoiled and only cared for himself. To MoonRi, he wasn’t fit to be a king. Even though that was the case, she still loved him and adored him. She was curious though. What does Kris think of her?

“What are you staring at?” His smile vanished as he looked at MoonRi curiously.

“You.” She blurted out. That was not supposed to come out of . She could have said that it was nothing, but it was too late to take it back.

“Obviously...” He chuckled.

The chair made a sound as he got up and advanced to MoonRi. He took slow steps as he watched for MoonRi’s expressions. She was trained to be calm and composed all the time, so even if her heart was beating so fast just because he was moving closer to her, doesn’t mean she’ll show it. 

As soon as the prince was a few inches apart, MoonRi felt her heart stop beating. Or, that was just what she thought because oh god, he was right in front of her. This has never happened before. Whenever he was mad he would just throw things at her from where he was seated. When he would , he would just point at her and laugh at her and that was it. Was he mad? Did he want to again? But since now that he was up close, MoonRi noticed his features like how beautiful his brown eyes are and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter