Temporary

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: DarkJustice

Title: Temporary

Main Characters: Byun Baekhyun (EXO), Kim Taeyeon (SNSD)

Pairing: Baekhyun x Taeyeon

Genre: fluff, little...? or not. Romantic

Plot: Baekhyun wants to get back together with Taeyeon

Keywords: sweet

Additional Requests: 

 

Today was the day, so Baekhyun has decided as soon as he opened his eyes this morning, today will be the day he will confess and pour his heart out for the second time. But this time, he promised himself, this time he will do it right! This time he won't give up on his love.

At that time, when they were forced to part as a result of the intense pressure from their company and the media, he promised her a promise he fully intended to fulfill. 

 

It was late at night, or rather early in the morning, as they sat in silence on the roof, leaning against the rough concrete wall. Both had a long and tiring day and all they want to do is relax a little, breathe some fresh air and enjoy the pleasant breeze of the night as the moonlight illuminated them with it's cool silvery light.

They both knew what's needed to be done yet none dared to utter the words first.

Only a few hours ago they were having so much fun hanging around, just eating a late dinner, joking around and talking about their day. They were just enjoying each other's company when they were called into the conference room along with their managers to discuss the scandal that lit and spread like wildfire after the public learned about their new relationship between the two. 

"We have to. Right...?" Taeyeon sighed heavily, looking stright ahead, not wanting to see Baekhyun's beautiful face so close tonight, it will be too painful. 

"I guess." His voice was so weak it sent a sharp pain directly to the center of her heart. She always knew him as a lively and bubbly guy, energetic and loud. Seeing him now, all quiet and full of remurse was just wearisome.

"It won't last forever though." he suddenly said a bit louder, making her face him. Baekhyun looked at her with determined and assertive gaze that held all the warmth in the world. "It's only temporary Okay? I promise." He grabbed her hand, his long fingers wrapped around her's as a wonderful cozy feeling filled her with light comfort and relief. 

 

At first it wasn't easy, every time Baekhyun saw Taeyeon in the halls of the company he was hit with a warm thrilling shiver that caused his heart to triple it's beat and a broad smile to split his face in half. His world would be splashed all over with bright colors. But when instead of smiling the smile she saved just for him, instead of seeing that spark that always adorned her brown eyes whenever she saw him, she had to look away, pretend she didn't want to grasp his hand and never leave. When Baekhyun noticed it his heart almost broke into a million fragments, but this momentary sadness brought along something amazing. Why? Because in these little moments he realized she must have loved him as much as he loved her. and that's why he decided to do everything to bring back the light into Taeyeon's beautiful face. 

 

The plan was clear and Baekhyun was determined to succeed!

So the months passed and each time the two saw each other he gave her the biggest and warmest smile, wanting to make her feel comfortable around him again. Whenever he had some free time he would buy her food and even cut up some fresh fruit so she'll have something to eat be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter