summer ride

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: eunmini

Title: summer ride

Main Characters: Luhan (EXO), Kwon Eun Mi (OC)

Pairing: Luhan x OC

Genre: Romance & Comedy

Plot: summers are always fun, this year is no difference for Eun Mi and her friends. Like always she and her friends go on a vacation together, only this time it's a bit different, since Eun Mi and Lu Han are dating now. it will be their first summer together as a couple.(u can choose who the friends are^-^;)

Keywords: beach, sightseeing, fun, sweet

Additional Requests: 

 

Eunmi and Luhan stepped off the bus after they arrived at Jeju island. Summer holidays were always the highlight of the year, they’d save up all the money they could with their friends so they could go on holiday together. It was quite a lot of people going, six girls and six guys. They’d always split up into pairs when they went off to sightsee and visit places, however Eunmi and Luhan were the first two ‘holiday buddies’ that actually became a couple.

Jeju was so pretty in the summer, especially in the evening when the sun was just about setting. The entire island had an orange haze that made even just standing outside in the shade relaxing.

It was almost eight when they had arrived and they quickly split off into their pairs; they would stay in the same hotel but all wanted to do different things.

“Luhan, where are we going?” Eunmi asked, still a bit drowsy from the flight and the coach ride.

“You’ll see.”

He had taken her to a little restaurant near the sea with a refreshing view, however this wasn’t just a nice restaurant that he had found. This was the place that he had first confessed and where they became a couple. The ahjumma that owned the place even knew them.

“Omo, you still remember this place?”

He nodded before clasping her hand in his, “How can I ever forget it?”

They laughed quietly before entering and being whisked immediately to their seats.

“It’s good to see you back again” The ahjumma said, smiling before scribbling down what they always order.

The last time they had been here was indeed when they became a couple, but they didn’t choose this place at random, they always come here. It was like a ritual for them; somewhere that they enjoyed just to sit around talk about their day and eat.

 “Coming right up!”

The laughed again before Luhan took out his phone and started fiddling with the keyboard, “So… Eunmi-ah, where do you want to visit this time?” He asked, whilst playing with her hand.

“Hm… Oppa, we didn’t visit the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter