In The Summer

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: babyzchen

Title: In The Summer

Main Characters: Lee Howon/Hoya (Infinite), Jang Dongwoo (Infinite)

Pairing: YaDong (Hoya x Dongwoo)

Genre: romance, fluff

Plot: On a summer vacation at Jeju Island, Hoya meets the one he loves.

Keywords: beach, volleyball, icecream, rooms, shower, laugh, stunned, confessed, night walk,

Additional Requests: erm, I want it to end with a sweet kiss.

 

The flood on his schedule with guesting’s, fan signings, guerilla dates, modeling and recording with promotions really drained much of Hoya’s energy. Who says idol life is all about being in heaven?

When his manager called for a week of break for him, he immediately took the opportunity. But then, he cannot go as far as out of the country so he opted for the famous Jeju Island. He scheduled his flight in the afternoon so he can be guaranteed of watching the sunset.

“Give me a call once you get there. Here’s the name of the hotel and your room number as well. Enjoy your short vacation,” His manager gives him a light tap on the shoulder as he proceeds to the queue.

The flight had been very much relaxing for him as he allowed some soft music to start relaxing his mind.

After the flight, a hired van is already waiting for him. ‘The luxury of being an idol,’ he thought as he continues his relaxation mode at the car, on the way to his hotel.

The ride had been so peaceful. When he arrived at the hotel, he asked the bellhop to bring his luggage to his room. The sun is about to set and he don’t want to miss the sight.

The feel of the sand on his bare feet made him feel good as he starts to walk by the seashore. There are tourists everywhere and he likes the minimal attention he receives. The feel of the warm seawater added much comfort for him as he watches the orange horizon slowly turn into a more lovely darker shade of orange. How it feels nice to be out in the open for a while.

*BOG*

He almost tripped on the water from the strong impact of the ball he did not see coming. It feels like seeing stars and birds flying around his head.

“I’m sorry; I’m so sorry!” a worried voice starts to remove the fog in his mind as he tries to regain his balance.

When he finally regains his balance, he locks gaze with a very worried eyes. His tongue-tied as he finally laid eyes on the guy in front of him, looking so worried. For some unknown reason, he sees sparks and flowers around the guy’s face. It’s quite new for him to feel such especially on a guy.

“I-I’m fine...” Hoya stutters as he tries to clear off his mind.

“Are you sure?” the guy asks. Hoya nods in assurance.

“Would you want to join us in playing volleyball?” he guy asks as picks up the floating ball.

Being known as athletic, Hoya finally agrees as he follows the said guy on the court where another group of people.

They enjoyed the game as Hoya finally gets to enjoy his vacation. The sky had turn dark when they finally called the game off. The guy had introduces himself as Dongwoo and even asked Hoya to join them for dinner. Grabbing the opportunity, he agrees.

The dinner by the beach is lively as Dongwoo’s friends finally understood why Hoya had decided to retire for a week from his hectic schedule.

“Summer time really is the good time for relaxing; oftentimes, it serves as the season where you get to meet the love of your life,” one of Dongwoo’s friend, Sungyeol laughed as the rest around the table laughed along with him.

“Hoya, have you had any girlfriend? The girls on the entertainment world are all gorgeous, right?” Myungsoo asks.

“Yeah, but I am not that ready yet,” he replies, taking a sip on his drink.

And their conversation drifted off from various topic till it’s time to leave and get some sleep.

To his surprise, he shares the same room with Dongwoo.

“B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter