I'll be by your side forever

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: kloyola

Title: I'll be by your side forever

Main Characters: Park Chanyeol (EXO), Lee Divine (OC)

Pairing: Chanyeol x OC

Genre: romance, fluff

Plot: Divine lives a simple life, dominated by her love for stories and writing. One day she notices that all of the library books she has, have been previously checked out by the same person: 'Park Chanyeol'. Curious as to who he is, Divine meets a boy her age whom she finds annoying, but discovers to her shock that he is her 'Prince of Books'. As she grows closer to him, she realizes that he read all of those books just to bring himself closer to her.

Keywords: sweet, cute, bickering, jealousy

Additional Requests: 

 

Divine  wondered through the library letting the warm scent of new and old books welcome her again. The people here knew her as the bookworm that spent too much time in the library with her nose always buried in a book. She didn’t feel like she needed anyone else, and to be honest she didn’t. No one understood her when she made references to books, and whenever she tried to be normal, they’d be intimidated.

She’d formed this comfortable bubble that she didn’t want to escape, and hoped no one could enter. Divine wondered through the library towards the desk that the librarian always sat behind when checking out the books before slipping into the comfy seat that she was so accustomed too.

The librarian was a sweet elderly lady whom loved those who were enthusiastic about reading took a liking to Divine and let her do whatever when she was gone.

Divine who was curious as to how many books she has read looked over behind her at the trolley that held the newly returned books. She gasped and ran towards it as soon she realised all her favourites were there. All the classical romance novels that she had memorised lay in front of her; Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, Romeo and Juliet.

A bright smile appeared on her face as she remembered her favourite scenes from the books. She picked up one of her all time favourites and glanced down at the gracefully printed words before breathing out;

“Cinderella”

To her it didn’t matter what age you were, a prince charming coming to whisk her away was all she wanted. Hugging the old book close to her chest, she wondered why all of her most loved books were all here in front of her.

Flipping open the book, she glanced at the reference number before moving back to the computer to check who had previously taken out the book.

Her eyes squinted as she leaned closer to the screen to read the name;

Park Chanyeol

Never heard of him, she thought before clicking on his borrowed history.

She gasped as she looked down the list, her eyes widening as she read each title, recognising them instantly.

I wonder what kind of guy he is. She wondered, pondering over whether to approach him or not. These books aren’t what boys these days usually read.

She shrugged and slung her bag over her shoulder before walking out of the library. She didn’t even make it out of the library before she felt someone latch onto her arm and pull her back.

“You left your notebook.”

Divine looked back, before having to look up to meet the eyes of the stranger.

Damn he’s tall.

She mutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter