I'll Gladly Break Your Heart

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: feelzarecool

Title: I'll Gladly Break Your Heart

Main Characters: Moon Taeil (NCT), Suh Young-ho/Johnny (NCT)

Pairing: TaeJoh (dominant Taeil.) (Taeil x Johnny)

Genre: angst, romance, and mpreg(no rated M tho)

Plot:  Well I want a story where Johnny is well...a really good kid I guess? He doesn't really go to the club and all(unlike his friends). And one day he gets forced by one of his friends(Ten) to go along with him, he gets ditched by his friend who goes and hangs out with his boyfriend(Taeyong). Taeyong used to be his boyfriend, so now his ex-boyfriend. But let's just say him and Taeyong are now okay friends. So what happens is Johnny tries to peacefully do his homework. Like a good kid. Idek why hes doing his homework at a club? But who cares. Until his one guy approaches him. The guy claims to be the heart throbber if the club. So Johnny tries to ignore him, but who can ignore such a hot guy who happens to be flirting with you? Well let's just say we know what happens next...Johnny never goes back to the club. That one night that Taeil ruined his innocence. Soon Johnny found out that Johnny was a play boy. Taeil wasn't actually attracted to Johnny and all. He just wanted to ruin Johnny. He wanted to ruin what was perfect. And Johnny was perfect. And Taeil didn't fail in ruining Johnny. He ruined all of Johnny forever. He left a scar on Johnny. But he didn't just leave a scar on Johnny, he left a scar with Johnny. A child. He left Johnny pregnant. In the future can Taeil meet their child(can it be a daughter? And can the moment be really sweet)and well fall in love with Johnny. But he can't do anything about it, cause he knows Johnny will never forgive him. And he's married to some random women?

Keywords: Well there's this song called 'Good Girls Go Bad' and this one line that the girl says(Johnny) that I really like..."I know you type. Boy your dangerous. Yeah, your that I'd be stupid to trust."

Additional Requests: Can you maybe base it off of the song? And oh I forgot to say this, but can I have it really angsty for Johnny? Thank you! You write really well by the way.

 

“Come on Johnny”

“No”

“Please~” came a whine.

Followed by a sigh “I told you Ten, I’m not going”

The Thai boy pouted as his shoulders dropped, sulking from having his request reject once again by his best friend Johnny. What was he asking him to do you may ask? He wanted the older to accompany him and their other good male friends to a local club that they recently made as one of their late night hangout spots. Thing is, out of all of those within their group of friends, Johnny was the only one that has failed to join in on their partying affairs, though that’s only because he himself didn’t want to go with them.

You see, Johnny wasn’t the type of person that likes to go out late at night doing all those wild and tubular after dark activities like his friends do. I guess you can say he was considered a good kid in comparison to them when it comes to their style and what they get involved in. He doesn’t break the rules, he doesn’t partake in any bad, or better yet destructive, behavior, and he certainly does not go to any clubbing like events. And there was nothing and nobody that was going to get him to go.

Ten has tried to do so countless of times already, frequently asking the Chicago boy to join them, and even some of the others have tried, but they all have failed. Though it seems like Ten didn’t care about his failed attempts and kept on pestering him about it, thinking that his answer would change one of these days. But sadly for the him, it hasn’t, Johnny being very stable with his decision.

Ten pouted while looking up at his taller friend “You’re no fun”

Johnny rolled his eyes, refusing to look at the shorter, knowing exactly what he was trying to do “I’m not falling for your cute acts Ten” he said, closing his eyes as they continued to walk down the outside corridor of their school’s campus.

Even though he wasn’t looking, Ten stuck his tongue out at him and turned his head with a huff and cross of the arms. Looks like that plan didn’t work, and what a shock! There are two things that no one can resist when it comes to Ten, and that is usually his cuteness and his bright smile. Oh well, looks like the regulars will have to go out and have a good time without him once again that Saturday night while Johnny stayed home like the good boy he was.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

A whole week had passed and it was Friday once again, the last school day of the week, when Johnny stepped out of the classroom of his last class biology and rounded the hallway to see his group of friends all standing by Ten’s locker, conversing and laughing amongst themselves.

“Hey guys, what’s so funny?” he asked, stopping at his locker, which was fortunately right beside his best friend’s.

“Oh, we were just talking about what happen last Saturday night” Doyoung explained to him, telling him about how Jaehyun had totally gotten wasted on all of the drinks that he took, that the boy ended up going crazy, dancing a top of the tables and counters of the bar. There was a whole crowd rooting him on and everything, though things did almost get a little bit messy when he went for a stage dive off of the DJ’s turntables. Luckily the others were able to stop him just in top before anyone could get seriously hurt.

Johnny’s mouth formed a small smile upon hearing that “Sounds like you all had a great time” even though he didn’t join them, he was truly happy to know that they were at least having fun while doing so, because he wouldn’t want to hold them back from their fun by not being there.

Ten nodded “Although, it would be so much funner if you were there with us!” he exclaimed, latching onto Johnny’s left arm, looking up at him with his bottom lip stuck out in a pout and his eyes shimmering, once again trying to use his cute appeal to work on him. Trust me when I say that he really wanted him to come and has pretty much made it a life goal of his to get the other to attend some sort of club some time in their lives, so he wasn’t going to give up till he does.

The taller sighed, looking at him with lazy eyes and a blank expression “How many times do I need to tell you Ten? I’m not coming with you guys, and that’s final. Also, funner is not an actual word”

Ten whined – as well as groaned and rolled his eyes at the funner correction – stomping his foot on the group and releasing his hold on Johnny’s arm “Why not?”

“I’ve told you a million times, it’s because it’s not my style”

To which another one of their pals by the name of Hansol responded back to that with this “How do you know it’s not your style if you haven’t even tried it out yet?” he asked, giving him a knowing smile since he knew what he said made a lot of sense against him. And he was right, Johnny opening his mouth to say something back, but he wasn’t sure on what to say, so he turned back to his locker, continuing to pull stuff out of it. Hansol chuckled at his inability to retort.

Ten grew a cheeky smile, feeling as if that was his opportunity to hope in and win the side of trying to get Johnny to finally give in and go with him “Yeah! Hansol’s right!” he re-grabbed his left arm, giving him the usual pouty look “Just come check out the club at least once with us tomorrow, and if you don’t like it, then I’ll never bother you about it ever again!” he said, making a deal with him.

Johnny looked down at him again with an eyebrow raised, not sure if he could really believe that “Do you really mean that?” Ten has been known to be a devious being who sometimes isn’t truthful.

Ten couldn’t help but slyly smirk upon hearing that question – making Johnny squint his eyes at him for a second – but then he quickly went back to the innocent look “Yes, I promise” then he motioned for Doyoung to come over to his side and join him in pleading, and the both of them gazed up at him while chanting the word ‘please’ over and over.

Johnny continued staring at them for a good few more seconds before sighing, finally giving into their desire for him to go “Alright, I’ll go with you guys, but just this once, got it?” the combination of the two of them badgering him about with pouty faces was no match for him.

“Yes!” Ten cheered in success while Doyoung nodded, smiling along with the rest of their friends who were also happy to now be having their good friend accompanying them, even if it may be just this once.

“Now, would you please let go of my arm? It’s kind of hard putting my stuff into my book bag with using one”

 

Come the next day, as soon as it was almost time to head out, you best believe that Ten immediately headed over to Johnny’s house without even informing the older, leaving him quite surprised, to help him out with what to wear and how to look. This Thai boy has been damn well waiting too long for this moment to style the other, and he was going to do it, no buts!

“Nope, no, nuh un, hell no” these were the words sprouting out of Ten’s mouth as he went through the other’s wardrobe, looking to see what would be best for him while tossing away the things that he thought would just not work “ew, what is this for?” he threw away the clothing item currently in his hand after looking at it in disgust.

Sitting on his bed, Johnny rolled his eyes, answering the rhetorical question with an obvious answer “For wearing, what other reason would I have clothes for”

Ten shot him a playful annoyed look, then went back to choosing out an outfit for him to wear, gasping when he found the perfect look “This is it! Put these on!” pushing the clothes into his grasp, he shoved Johnny into the bathroom that his room lead into, then waited on the bed for him, impatiently tapping his foot on the floor and tapping his hand on the same leg.

“Whoa, you look so good!” were the words that came from Ten once Johnny had come out of the bathroom dressed in what he picked out for him, clapping his hands happily at the right choice of clothing that he picked out; it’s a good thing he came when he did, because the other was definitely not dressed up right for this sort of occasion when he got here.

Standing in front of the body length mirror in his room, Johnny checked himself out, not so sure about what he was wearing “Do I really need to dress like this?”

“Of course! You’ve got to look as smooth as possible” obviously, though Ten made sure to make sure his outfit was also something pretty simply to fit him. A white button up shirt with a black jacket over it, black dress pants, and slick black sneakers.

“Alright, we’re all set and the guys are here, let’s go!” Ten started to head out, then turned around at the doorway, raising his eyebrow in confusion at Johnny who was carrying his book bag with him “Why are you bringing that with you?”

He answered like it was obvious “So I have something to do when I get bored” indicating that he very well knew he wouldn’t have any fun or wouldn’t like it. Well, let’s just see about that.

Exiting the house after giving a farewell to the older’s parents, they hopped into the car and were off. Together there was the six of them rolling in the car – Hansol in the driver seat with Yuta in shotgun next to him in the front, next it was Jaehyun and Doyoung, then in the last backseats were Ten and Johnny chilling. Everybody but our new night goer was chatting it up and listening to the music, the car filled with a good atmosphere and excitement to be going out to have fun once again at the end of the week. Johnny was keeping to himself, locked up in his thoughts, and thankfully they were kind enough to leave him be since it was his first time doing this.

Although he did agree to come join them, he was sort of contemplating his decision on whether this was really such a good idea on his part to have come along. And his regret to do so became even more when they finally started to arrive there.

He heard Ten gasp beside him, then felt the boy tug at his sleeves to get his attention “Johnny, look! We’re almost there” he pointed out the window to the club building in the distance.

Club Neo, one of the most popular and banging hangout out spots to chill out at and turn up. This was the most bumping place on a Saturday night like this one, and it seems like the place was even more populated than usual. Within the streets were tons of people out and about, plus there was so many flashing lights and blinking sighs all around.

Yup, he was instantly wishing he was back home now.

Too late now, so might as well try and make the best out of it, if he can that is.

The younger half of the crew all rushed inside, eager to get the night started, while the three oldest took their time once they parked the car. After showing proper ID to the bouncer outside of the club – while also getting to specially enter right away thanks to his friends that were regulars – as soon as he took one step into the building, he immediately felt like he was in a whole another world that was unknown to him. If you saw this tall boy just awkwardly standing there on the dance floor, you’d know right away that he was new and had no idea of what he was doing.

Slowly, he maneuvered his way through the crowd of bodies moving all around while following behind the other two as they lead them over to the rest of their group, boys and girls disgustingly grinding against each other. And when they got to the area within the club that they all met up at, he froze for a minute, shocked by who he saw standing beside Ten. Lee Taeyong, his ex-boyfriend from so long ago. The white haired boy noticed his presence there as well, and he nodded in acknowledgement to him, Johnny returning the nod with his own while stepping over.

“It’s nice to see you here” Taeyong told him, a smile coming to his face. He could tell that it was genuine too, with no awkward feeling within it.

Johnny smiled as well “Same” fortunately for the two of them, after breaking up, they were still able to maintain a good relationship and continued to be friends. It would’ve been terrible if their friendship had been ruined because of their past dating experiences.

“Ten has told me about how much he’s been trying to get you to come, though I didn’t think he could. Looks like I was proven wrong” Taeyong stated, eyeing said boy – who was now his boyfriend – that was attached to his arm.

Ten proudly smiled, doing a peace sign by his right eye while winking the left one “See, I told you I could do it. Now let’s get this night started!” he loudly announced and the rest of them, minus a few, cheered, along with other people they didn’t even know.

 

And that was the last of Ten and that Johnny had seen, having been ditched like that by the Thai boy who went to go spend his time with his boyfriend.

“Let’s get this night started alright” he heaved a sigh, sitting down at some random table by his lonesome where the seats went all around it, having lost the others as well. Might as well get started on that homework now. Why was he doing homework in a club? Who knows and who cares. At least he had something that he didn’t mind doing to pass the time. Also the music here wasn’t half bad, and he believes that he’s heard of this artist before when he was back home in the states – Cobra Starship or something like that – though he was drawing a blank on the song title. Anyway, unfortunately for him, it looks like that time was about to get infiltrated on.

Just then, like a few minutes later after Johnny had sat down, a special club goer had arrived and was immediately granted access to go inside as well. He was not just some guy that would come frequently, oh no, he was someone even greater, and pretty much almost everyone knew of his popular r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter