Another Way To Love

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Ludaie

Title: Another Way To Love

Main Characters: Luhan (EXO), Wu Qian/吴倩 (OC)

Pairing: Luhan x OC

Genre: Love/Hate, school life, sweet

Plot: I couldn't believe how my school life begins to change just after I transfered my English class to the evening. Everything didn't look normal from the day I took the wrong class and it has been 2 weeks. However, fate seems like to play with me, we're going to meet again for the new semester. When I first entered the new classroom, aliens suddenly stare at me and scan me from head to toe. He and I both are hating each other as hell! And of course, he was the one who started to throw the cold glare, scary gaze, hateful face at ME. Base of all, he detests me. He hates everything how I end up studying the same class as him again. I still got one question, WILL I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM IF SOMEDAY HE'S CHANGED?

Keywords: Sweet

Additional Requests: Plot twist

 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Eunbae asked again as she accompanied me to the administration building on our campus. The darkness of thr evening fell upon us just a few hours ago and the fresh air of the approaching fall our faces as we stood outside the double doors.

"It means you won't be able to go out with us to the pub snooker anymore..." She frowned like a little child, her lower lip sticking out.

"It's only for two months." I laughed, patting her on the shoulder. "Besides it's not like I have a choice."

A few days ago I received an email notifying me that I got into the waiting list to one of the English course I was asked to take this semester and so I had no choice but to sign up for another one so I could finish the semester successfully. Fortunately the English courses taught in the evenings were always shorter and more efficient so two months were more than enough to complete what was required of me.

"ok." She sighed in defeat when she saw I wasn't going to fold. "I hope that at least you'll get a good professor." She said with a small smile before she said goodbye. 

A few minutes later I alreadt stood in front of the Secretary, my arms crossed as I watched her beautifully manicured fingernails clattering across her keyboard, the only sound that fills the room is the sound of typing. Her black hair was in a  high and tight ponytail and on her narrow nose rested delicate red framed glasses.

"You're lucky." She finally looked up at me when she stopped typing, the printer noise echoed through the tiny room. She reached out and grabbed the paper, handing it to me.

"There is a course still open for registration. It's in room 607 on Wednesdays and fridats at six o'clock, building C."

"Excellent, thank you very much." I smiled sweetly at her as my fingers grabbed the hot paper.

This means I have two more days before my first lesson... I hope I haven't missed too much material.

"come on, come on!" I muttered to myself as I went through all the books and notebooks laying neatly just a minute earlier on my bedside table. "Where are you you annoying piece of paper!" I groaned in frustration when the slippery note was no where to be found. I now had exactly half an hour before the start of my english lesson and for the life of me couldn't remember the number of my class! All I remember is that it's in building C, but this building is three floors of classrooms! How the hell am I supposed to find my classroom without knowing the number?

I threw my hands in the air and collapsed on my bed, sighing.

I can't find the paper and I can't be late to the first lesson. I bit the inside of my cheek and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.Okay Qian... think. Think very carefully about your options because you don't have much time. I opened one eye and looked at the little clock on my nightstand.

Should I just go to the building and just try my luck in finding other students taking the same course?

"I can not believe you're late for your first class." Eunbae giggled from the other line like she just heard the best joke ever.

"It's not my fault!" I gasped for air, running toward the building. "Besides, I'm not late yet. I still have another two minutes before class begins." I saw the front doors of the building at the end of the path and thanked God I made it just in time.

"But you still don't know the number of your class." she reminded me and a cold sweat washed over me.

"I'll manage! I've Got to go." I mumbled quickly and hung up before she could squeeze another word. I skipped up the stairs and entered the building, gasping and panting as if I just finshed runing a marathon. My eyes scanned the corridors, trying to find other students at this time, hoping that they, like me, are in a hurry to the English course. My eyes landed on a slender girl with long blond hair.

I rushed over and tried to stady my breathing so  not to scare her, or at least not to look like a crazy persone.

"Hey, excuse me?" I tapped her shoulder and she turned to look at me questioningly, her big hazel eyes scanning my flushed face. "Can you tell me where the English course at?" I asked sheepishly with an apologetic smile on my lips.

"Oh I'm on my way there too to be honest." She smiled at me, making me feel a bit at ease. "Professor Yang's class right? Room 307?"

I knew it! I knew I remembered the number 7 was there somewhere! This must be my class.

"Come walk with you." She encouraged me and we began to walk together toward the classroom.

As we walked we started talking a bit about this and that, just some pleasant small talk between classmates that quieted down naturally as we entered the classroom and noticed Professor Yang has been standing at his desk.

"good luck." She whispered with a smile and went to her seat while I went to my new teacher and introduced myself.

"new student? In my class?" He asked, completely surprised. "are you sure?" He lightly frowned in confusion. "I haven't received any notification about this..." my heart pounded so hard in my chest it nauseated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter