Because It's You

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: infinexx

Title: Because It's You

Main Characters: Suh Young-ho/Johnny (NCT), Dong Sicheng/Winwin (NCT)

Pairing: Johnwin (Johnny x Winwin)

Genre: Romance and Angst

Plot: Everyone is surprised that Winwin and Johnny are dating. WINWIN AND JOHNNY!?!? Taeyong and Ten makes sense, Hansol and Yuta makes sense, and even Doyoung and Jaehyun makes sense, but these two don't. No one would have ever expected it and if he were to be honest Winwin found himself afraid. He felt under pressure. He knew his friends didn't say it to his face but they were utterly surprised. What should Winwin have done? It's like people expected Johnny to be with Kun or someone else. Even though Johnny proved how much he loved Winwin every single day, Winwin lived in fear. His boyfriend didn't know but sometimes he'd silently cry thinking of how maybe Johnny would leave him. It was going to happen one day or another...or maybe not. When Winwin was certain he was ready to give Johnny up, he was surprised with how he just couldn't let go. All the courage he had built up, easily left him. Okay so that was a summary of course. But make Johnny oblivious to Winwin's thoughts and also make sure he's very sweet with Winwin. Maybe not in terms of words, but in actions for sure. Also, you can choose the au, but idolau seems good, or even like a normal life one...idk. It's your choice. I'm not forcing you on anything and you're a very good listener.

Keywords: Tears...laughter

Additional Requests: An ending I'm looking for is Johnny proving to everyone that Winwin's the only one for him (like the title). Where everyone has it stuck in their heads. Just don't make the members mean or something. A thing about the ships I ship from Nct is that they're all popular. In fact in SM all my ships are, to the point where this one is like nothing and nonexistent, that my sister doesn't even ship it. It's only me and my love for it. So I'm really looking forward to it. But rest if you want, okay?

 

To say that the other boys of NCT were shocked when they official heard the news was to say the least, because they certainly weren’t expecting to ever hear something like this ever in their lives. But here the two were, Johnny and WinWin, holding hands right before their eyes as they announced to them about how they were surprisingly together.

Taeyong looked back and forth between the two, sometimes casting his glance downwards to look at their intertwined hands “Soooo…you two?” he pointed between the both of them.

Johnny nodded, re-confirming the news once again “Yup”

Followed up by another question by the leader’s own lover within the group, Ten “You two are a thing?”

“Yes sir” he answered again.

All the others could do was stare at them in awe.

 

It happened just a mere few minutes ago. The boys were all just hanging out and chilling within their dorm, doing their own thing to entertain themselves and pass the time until their next scheduled activity that they needed to do. Jaehyun was watching whatever was on TV with Doyoung eventually joining him out of boredom, plopping down onto the couch beside him where the younger snuggled up to his side when the older wrapped his arm around him. Since it was nearing dinner time, Taeyong was in the kitchen cooking up food for them to eat while getting some help – not really, it wasn’t very much needed – from Ten who was watching him, handing him things he needed and doing stuff that Tae told him to do that he knew wouldn’t result in messing up the kitchen. And with Hansol and Yuta, well, nobody was really sure of what those two were doing as they were in the blonde’s bedroom since they came back, and no one cared to go check out of fear of not knowing what they might see, and also because none of them bothered to really do so.

All of these things came to a pause though when Johnny came through the door with WinWin following closely behind him.

“Yo! Everybody!” the tall boy shouted throughout the dorm, earning the attention of those in rooms close enough to hear and see him “I…” he started off saying at first, made a glance back at WinWin who met his eyes then gave a nod with an encouraging smile, and then he continued “we, we have something we want to tell you all” and WinWin nodded again, showing that he was a part of the announcement about to be made.

“Alright, go ahead and say it” Taeyong said from the kitchen as he tossed the vegetables he finished cutting up into the big silver pot of water boiling on the stove, letting them know that he along with the other three were listening.

“No” Johnny said, taken them all off guard and making Taeyong pause, his hands right above the pot about to drop the rest of the vegetables in “this is something that’s really important that we need all of you to hear”

The other four all glanced at each other, then Ten nodded at the two, standing up from his leaning position and exiting the kitchen area “Alright, I’ll go get Yuta and Hansol hyung then”

“Thanks”

Like Ten had just said, he went over to the second eldest member’s room, calling him and our Japanese friend out to the living room area of the dorm; thankfully they weren’t doing anything too nasty or dirty when he came to get them. Meanwhile Taeyong turned the dial on the stove down so as not to let the food overcook and burn while he was away from it and Doyoung and Jaehyun muted the volume on the TV as they all were rounded up and turned to Johnny and WinWin, giving their full on attention to them.

“So, what is it that you want to tell us?” Jaehyun asked.

Finally, the time has come to let their secret be known. To let the other members know and be filled in on their feelings and what they were. To let them know about the piled up emotions they had held in for each other that the two had actually recently discovered themselves before putting them out there. Before he did so though, Johnny held out his hand for WinWin to hold, and when he did, it was an action that did not go unnoticed by the other members. Of course they’ve all held hands and have done other intimate forms of skinship with one another, but this didn’t seem like just regular hand holding and it felt like there was more feeling to it, you get what I mean? Especially since they were couples themselves, it stood out to them.

Looking up at the taller, WinWin gave his hand a tight squeeze before he started to show his encouragement. They nodded to one another and then looked at the others, Johnny giving them the news.

He exhaled while closing his eyes, then reopened them a second later “Now, this might come as a shock to all of you, but” dramatic pause for suspense with another quick look at the Chinese boy who he was holding hands with “WinWin and I are dating”

And the beginning is right where we left off. Like I said, everybody was quite shocked, silently taking it all in until WinWin himself finally spoke up.

“Is, that not ok?” he asked, his smile faltering a bit because of their reactions. This immediately took them off guard.

“No! No, of course not! I mean, yes it’s ok!” Yuta quickly assured him, coming over to stand before him “You’re allowed to date whoever you want! Well, you should be allowed to be with whoever you want I should say” he corrected himself “and if being with Johnny hyung makes you happy, then by all means, be with him” and he gave him an encouraging smile and a pat on the shoulder as if to say he was very happy about it, and he truly was. Soon Yuta’s example was followed by everyone else who was also congratulating the new couple and showing their supportiveness.

Although WinWin did return all of their smiles with his own, showing that he was happy to have their support, that’s just what he wants to make it seem like, when really on the inside, things weren’t fine at all. In fact, they were quite the exact opposite.

WinWin’s mind and emotions were currently malfunctioning as we speak, and if you ask me, that doesn’t sound like things are alright. Why was this? Well, he may still be new to these surroundings, and is still trying to learn things, but that doesn’t mean certain things didn’t go unnoticed by him. Yes, he could see that everybody was very happy for them, that wasn’t fake, but he could also clearly see something else hidden deep within the surprise they had when Johnny told them about the two. As if they were blown back by such an announcement.

He swears it’s as if none of them expected a thing like this to ever happen at all.

I mean, he guesses that him being with Johnny was definitely a left field piece of information, but was it really so shocking to see the two of them end up together? It’s like they all figured Johnny would end up with someone else amongst the group, someone like Kun for example – not going to lie, WinWin himself could never possibly see that happening. And truthfully, it made him feel like his place, his spot besides the taller older boy who he now called his boyfriend, was not right. He knows that’s not at all their intention, but he just can’t help but feel like they might have been weirded out by them as an item, causing him to rethink it all.

Also, really, what could he say to them about it? He didn’t want to come off as rude by addressing them his thoughts on the situation, though it’s not like he can really do that anyway now can he. Like mentioned, WinWin was still learning a lot of things, and one of those things was a new language, which was Korean of course. Don’t get me wrong here. He was getting better as the days went by, but unfortunately, he still wasn’t decent enough to talk an excessive amount to even express what he was feeling and saying.

So, all he could do was smile and except it.

 

[- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -]

 

SM To Debut Their Next NCT Unit By The Name Of NCT 127

All fans everywhere who had got into loving the first unit of NCT U were getting excited at the latest news that was spreading around online about the next unit within NCT, having discussions and getting hyped about the members introduced and also wondering what the song might be like. Though, not only was it such a huge thing to them, it was also of importance to the group themselves obviously, most of all, WinWin. For he was in the lineup for the 127 unit based in Seoul.

WinWin was feeling all types of emotions when he was told that he was going to be placed into it, ranging from being excited at the thought of already debuting to being so nervous that he could feel the insides of his stomach churning, hoping to not mess anything up when on stage.

Speaking of performing on stage, their first live performance was going to take place within a couple of days, and so the seven members were all getting in some last minute practice of their title track song ‘Firetruck’. Things were coming along great, but you can never be too sure, so Taeyong – having been assigned the leader of this unit – wanted them to still put in extra work so that they can really make sure that everything can go as perfect as can be; no objections came from the other six, fully understanding why.

“Alright, I think that’s enough for today” the white haired male said after having them run it back for a good amount of times now “good work everybody. We’ll do a little bit more tomorrow, then after that, make sure you’re ready for the first stage” he told them, receiving nods from everyone.

Glad and thankful to have finally been done practicing for the day, breathing heavily, WinWin stepped over to the nearest wall of their practice room and sat down with a slump. He quietly leaned back against the wall with his eyes closed, hot and tense from all that dancing, just staying unbothered for about a few minutes before the sound of a door was heard being opened up, and footsteps came walking towards him.

“Hey there” the familiar voice of Johnny said, causing him to cast his attention to the other male, looking up at him. He slightly smiled upon seeing his face.

“Hi” WinWin softly replied back as Johnny slid down to sit next to him.

The taller boy had a cold icy bottle of water in one hand and a mini towel, both for the purpose of his boyfriend. He handed over the bottle to the Chinese boy, then used the mini towel to wipe off the sweat from his head and neck. As he drank the water that made all the heat inside disappear and quench his thirst, WinWin was just thinking about how thankful he was to have a guy like Johnny on his side. Always so supportive and helpful as well as being loving in every which way. You may not know this, but if anyone was the proudest of WinWin for debuting, it was definitely this brown haire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter