A Little Get Away

Knocked Out

"H-harder" said Irene as she felt Seulgi coming into her core.

The monolid girl obey as she get her finger in slowly, not wanting to hurt the girl.

Irene is and the moment Seulgi took off her clothes, her underwear, she can't hide the smirk on her face. For Seulgi, Irene is perfect. She's all what she want.

They have been doing this for one hour and none of them want to stop. This is what they have been craving for. The feeling of being love and the desire inside them can't be stop.

As Seulgi gently get inside Irene's core, the girl who is lying on the bed , her body arched off from the bed. Both hands gripping the bed sheet on her side, making her knuckles go white.

The pleasure of feeling Seulgi inside her is just so amazing. She never thought she will do this with Seulgi. The mysterious and broken girl.

"Seulgi!" Irene gasped when Seulgi finally hit her spot inside her.

She moaned Seulgi's name like there is no tomorrow as Seulgi slide in another finger, hitting the same spot that made Irene screamed her name.

Irene's moaned is like a music in Seulgi's ear.

She can't stop herself from wanting more and more to hear Irene's screaming her name. Again she push her fingers upward and it make Irene screaming so bad.

"Seulgi!!! Oh gosh!"

Feeling how wet and tight Irene is, Seulgi knew going to anytime soon. So without waiting any longer, Seulgi went crazy with her fingers, pushing in and pulling out a little faster.

No one can make Irene like this. Screaming, gasping to the pleasure. Only Seulgi could do this to her and it's driving her crazy.

"Uh, Seulgi-ah. Ah! I'm coming!"

Not letting her fingers stop, Seulgi went in with full speed and when she finally felt Irene's wet on her fingers, she slowly pulling out her fingers and pushing in until she stop.

She doesn't want Irene to forget the pleasure she had been giving to her, that's why she didn't stop imidietly as she knew Irene had already herself.

With her other hand, she put her hand gently on Irene's abdomen telling her to calm down and pushing her body back to the bed because Irene had been arched off from the bed due to the pleasure.

The monster inside Seulgi told her not to stop and Seulgi begin to Seulgi's core, wanting to taste Irene. She taste so sweet and it literally giving her shiver in her spine.

Irene on the other hand gasped as she didn't anticipated that from Seulgi. She thought Seulgi will stop but the girl keep on her core, make her biting her lower lips.

Feeling the gentle and soft touch from Seulgi.

"U okay?" Seulgi asked as she trace her lips, kissing Irene's body to her way up back to the beautiful girl face.

"More than okay" said Irene then pull Seulgi to kiss her lips.

"You're amazing" said Seulgi as she pulled away from the kiss and stare at Irene with her hazy and lovely eyes.

Irene cupped Seulgi's face, trying to memorize this moment. Seulgi look so beautiful. Her eyes are shinning and hazey. Irene never seen someone so beautiful like Seulgi.

Even with some marks on her face and some part of her body, Seulgi look even more y.

With Seulgi being on top of her, Irene can see every trail of marks being left on Seulgi's body. She look at every marks on her body, tracing her fingers on them.

Seulgi realized the way Irene eyes looking at her marks on her body. Telling her how curious she is to know where the hell did she get those marks.

She let Irene focus on her body and never let her eyes go from Irene's face. It came to her sense that Irene really adore the diagonal mark from the bottom of her right to the center of her abdomen.

She really curious why Irene always had her eyes on that mark. Clearly it wasn't the best mark because it left a really bad memory.

"What made you adored that mark since the beginning?" Seulgi asked.

Still not letting go her eyes from the mark, her fingers still tracing the diagonal mark, she say,

"This is the first mark you told me the story behind it" said Irene.

Seulgi remain quiet. Deep down she's hurting. Hurting as she saw how Irene had been holding all her question about the marks on her body.

She knew how much Irene wanted to know but the girl never once pushed her to told her about all of it. It was one of Irene's charm and Seulgi adore since the beginning.

At the same time, Seulgi is touch on how Irene really appreciate her privacy. She knew how much every marks on her body is really important to her and knew that it is not easy to talked about.

The reason behind why Irene always captivated by the diagonal mark is really touching for Seulgi. She wish everything will over soon and she will get her freedom to finally tell Irene everything.

"Irene"

The girl bring her eyes back to Seulgi's eyes, staring at her with her beautiful doe eyes.

"I love you" Irene smiled.

"Love you too"

~~~

"Congratulation, Miss Bae. You rank first again with A+" said Mr. Siwon as he were reading the score of their last week test.

Irene smiled awkwardly as she received big applause from her classmates.

On the other hand, Jisoo were looking at her with wide eyes, can't believe last week the girl literally said it was hard and then now she gained the first in her class.

She scoufed in disbelief and Irene laughed as she saw Jisoo.

Meanwhile, Jennie were announced in the second place while Jisoo were the second lowest score. Well it's not surprising though.

After Mr. Siwon with reading the test results, he continue the lecturer and ended the class giving the students another topic for them to make essays.

The whole class groaned in frustration including Irene. She hates writing essay.

"I hate essay" said Irene.

"Oh come one. You will get another A! Stop whinning Irene!" said Jisoo and Jennie laughed.

"Yeah, stop whinning Irene! You will get good score again. I bet you will graduate with laude," said Jennie.

Irene sigh.

The three girls went to the cafetaria. They will have another class after this and its best if they remain inside the campus building. Because Irene literally doesn't want to be late for the next class.

Lisa and Rose doesn't have any class today so they decided to go shopping.

It's been a week ever since Irene slept in Seulgi's apartment. Even after that encounter, Seulgi and Irene never talk about the status of their relationship.

More like, Irene wanted Seulgi to clear everything between them rather than her.

She felt like she is being drown to Seulgi's charm and she want the monolid girl to responsible for that. That's why she wanted Seulgi to make the first move.

She will wait for the time come, no matter how long, her heart will always be Seulgi.

After she slept in Seulgi's house, the girl was nowhere to be found. She went missing again.

It was like the first time she went missing. But this time, Wendy also went missing.

She never saw the two girls in campus nor the cafe they are working.

Irene sent Seulgi multiple messages but she never received any replies from the monolid girl.

She really worried and almost went to Seulgi's apartment. But she thought that the girl probably want some privacy or maybe something happened with her family.

Irene didn't know anything. She just wished the girl is okay.

The three girls arrived in the cafetaria and bought foods for themself imidietly before the sitted down on one of the empty tables there.

"Are you guys coming for dinner in my house this weekend?" asked Jisoo.

"All of a sudden?" said Jennie.

"Well nothing to celebrate about. But we haven't had a proper dinner" said Jisoo.

"It will be fun" Irene added.

"Okay then. I'll bring bottles of wine" said Jennie.

"Are we going to get drunk?" Irene asked with her eyes wide open.

"Well of course! It will be no fun without it!" said Jisoo excitedly.

Irene doesn't fancy alcohol. She hates it. After all she had seen how her best friends being drunks. Completely a mess. She was the only one sober that time.

Clearly she didn't want to remember that. She want to erase those memories of her best friend being drunk. Lisa almost thrown herself to Jisoo's pool, Rose vommited on the living room floor, Jennie and Jisoo were clearly having fun with themself in Jisoo's bedroom.

And Irene was left alone in the living room, cleaning up the mess Rose made with her clothes soaked up because she fell to the pool after she helped Lisa.

It was completely a mess and if she have a choice, she would rather stay in her apartment than being with her drunks best friends.

They were having fun eating their lunch when someone tapped Irene's shoulder, making the nerd flinched.

She turned around only to be surprise by the girl she missed the most.

The monolid girl were smiling at her and said hello to Jennie and Jisoo who were sitting across Irene.

"Hi Seulgi! Where have you and Wendy been?" asked Jennie. 

Sometime, Irene really thought that she and Jennie share the same brain cells. 

"I took some vacation with Wendy" said Seulgi with a soft smile on her face.

"What about your classes?" Now it's Irene turned to asked.

"They gave us a holiday for a week" 

"Oh? What happened to your wrist?" Jisoo accidently asked as she saw bandage being wrapped up around Seulgi's wrist. 

Seulgi had mentally remind herself to hide her hand but it seems you can't hide your lies infront of law students.

Jisoo question caught Irene's attention as she pulled Seulgi's hand so that she can see it clearly. 

It look like fresh wound. Seulgi did flinched a little due to the pain but Irene seems didn't notice it.

Seulgi notice the way Irene looked at her wrist. The worried can be seen clearly on her face. 

"Hey. Do you guys mind if I borrow Irene for awhile?" 

"Yeah, sure" said Jennie.

"Seulgi! I was thinking why don't you come to our dinner party this weekend? With Wendy?" Jisoo asked which literally caught Irene off her guard.

She never thought Jisoo will asked Seulgi. Not that she didn't want her to come but...or maybe she does. 

Well, Irene dind't want Seulgi to see her best friends being up during dinner. She clearly know what will happen during that time.

Irene wish Seulgi will decline the offer but to her surprise Seulgi didn't.

"Yes. Of course. I will ask Wendy later. Thank you for inviting us" said Seulgi with a smile on her face and then pulled Irene up from her seat before leaving Jennie and Jisoo alone.

"Something happened between them, am I right Jennie?" Jisoo asked but Jennie only shrugged it before finishing her foods.

~~~

"How did you know I'm in the cafetaria?" 

"Being the most popular girl in campus, it's easy to asked someone your whereabout in campus" said Seulgi with a smile.

Currently both of them are holding hands with Seulgi leading the way. Irene on the other hand can't seem to get her eyes off from Seulgi's wrist.

She keep on wondering where the hell the girl got it from and surely a week of holiday is impossible. 

Even if she did went on a vacation, what did she do that injured her wrist? 

The moment Irene was busy thinking of any possibility, Seulgi take a peak to Irene who is walking behind her and smile.

It hurt her to see Irene feeling so worried about her. But she's happy because finally after a week of not going to campus, she finally get to see the girl who has been in her mind everyday.

Wondering when she will be able to see her inside the hospital ward. 

Well, what exactly happened during those days? 

Like always, Seulgi went to the tournament once again and Wendy tagged along. 

This time, her dad didn't came...again. Leaving her with a quest, telling her to knocked her opponent out within ten minutes. 

She didn't do it. Because she can't. Apparently her opponent is faster than she is and more powerful than her. 

She ended up with some injury on some part of her body, including her wrist. Because she punched her opponent jaw real hard and it took her several punches to make her opponent out.

At the end, she broke her wrist because of that. 

She managed to knocked her opponent out in the second round. About ten minutes after the second round begans.

Of course her step father wasn't satisfied with the result.

She did get the money but she only gets 10.000 dollars out from 80.000 dollars.

Clearly she lost a lot. Also the penalty she gets after that was way worse than she thought.

Krystal was there with some of her colleagues but they can't get near Seulgi because it will ruin their disguise. But despite that, Krystal managed to put track on one of Seulgi's step father men.

Her sacrifice didn't go wasted.

Seulgi went unconcious due to the hard punches and kicks from the men. She broke four of ribs and it almost cause damages to her lung. Good thing it didn't.

Krystal with her colleagues and Wendy, went straight to Seulgi who were covered with bloods, bruises, and wounds. 

She was a complete messed up. They imidietly rushed Seulgi to the hospital where Sunmi working.

Once they arrived in the hospital, the medical team imidietly rushed Seulgi to emergency treatment. Sunmi was there to assist her senior and was beyond worried for Seulgi.

They managed to fixed the broken ribs and good thing there is no internal bleeding and damage lungs. 

Seulgi was kept in the hospital for three days after he condition is stabilize.

Wendy didn't went to campus. She remain still beside Seulgi, not wanting to leave the monolid girl.

Because apparently after that accident, Seulgi had nightmares all night. She can't go to sleep. Sunmi came by when Wendy called. She sedate Seulgi in order to let the girl have a good night sleep.

Clearly she can't go fighting these weekends and her step father is aware of that. 

He sent Seulgi message telling her that she get to rest this week. Because apparently he is aware that his men exaggerating her penalty. 

Who knows what happen to those men who clearly missed understood their boss command? No one knows.

And so, Seulgi took some rest in her apartment with Wendy beside her. 

She had been holding herself for not make any contact with Irene. Either it will be face to face or from social media.

She did realized she only made Irene worried due to her missing whereabout. But she also believe Irene will understand.

The feeling of missing the girl so much keep on haunting her everyday.

Today she shouldn't be out but she sneak out from her apartment when Wendy fell asleep because apparently the Canadian girl was wide awake all night. Making sure Seulgi didn't have any nightmares.

She left a note on the dining table, saying sorry to Wendy for not listening to her. 

It jsut that she can't hold it anymore.

She wanted to see Irene and craving so much for her presence, her warm, her hug, and her lips.

Now that she's with Irene her heart finally feel at ease.

Right now, Seulgi wanted to go somewhere. Somewhere far from the city, together with Irene. 

So once she saw the bus in the bus stop, she walked to it and dragging Irene with her. 

"Seulgi, wait!" 

They stop half way from the bus stop and Seulgi turned around, facing Irene who look confuse.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I need to getaway from the city for awhile. Would you like to come?" Seulgi asked.

"I-I have class after this. It will start in fifteen minutes!" 

Seulgi smile as she closing the distance between them. Her hands cuped Irene's face and leave a peck of kiss on Irene's lips.

"Sometimes, you need to break the rules to live. As in find happiness." said Seulgi.

"But-"

"Just one day, please?" 

Irene can see how desperate Seulg is through her monolid eyes. Pleading her and asking her for this once. 

As a law student, she is very fond and adore the laws. She can't believe right now she is about to break the rules. A simple rule from the campus. 

She didn't know how to react but her heart melted as her heart and eyes witnessing the desperation inside Seulgi.

Asking to get out for awhile and there is no way Irene can resist it.

With deep sigh as she struggling with her internal self, she nodded.

A wide smile form on Seulgi's face and she imidietly dragged Irene to the bus.

They sitted on the last row of the bus and right besides the window. Irene sitting beside the window and Seulgi right beside her not letting go of Irene's hand.

Irene can see how happy Seulgi is. Seulgi didn't stop smiling and it did melted Irene's heart.

Now she knows what really made her heart melted. Seulgi's happiness. All she ver wanted is for the monolid girl to be happy. 

Far from the pain of dark memories she have. Irene didn't know anything abou tht estories behind those marks on Seulgi's body but she do know it is nothing good at all. 

If this little get away make Seulgi happy then she's okay.

She's okay with breaking rules. Just to make Seulgi happy. 

Seulgi turn her head to Irene side and she can't stop smiling which really make Irene can't hide her smile. 

"Thank you" said Seulgi and irene nodded. 

And the bus drive away from the bus stop, heading somehwere Irene had no clue of. Only Seulgi knew where they are going.

Rather than feeling worried and anxious for not attending class for the first time, she is rather more curious to what kind of adventure they will do. 

She is damn curious and the adrenaline of happiness running in her vein literally making her feel so excited of what will come. 

What makes her more happy is that she's with Seulgi. Doing something new and fresh for the first time with Seulgi. The girl she love. 

 

 

Okay, I made this hapter less intense. Do you think it's lame? Sorry. I wanted to make the story less intense just for this chapter. Too intense clearly not good for our health *says who author?-_-

Well anyways, I will try to double update today. I'll make sure the next chapter will be exciting. Maybe...Hehe, hope you guys like this cahpter. I'm sorry if it's lame and bad.  See you soon and stay safe