Sorrow

Knocked Out

"So, how was your date the other day?" asked Jennie on the phone.

"It was nice. We went to Namsan Tower and had ice cream"

"You guys didn't do anything?" Irene rolled her eyes.

Jennie really wanted to know every detail what they did. Even when Irene told her she finally not a anymore, Jennie begged her to tell her everything.

She even asked how wild Seulgi was in bed.

How did she managed to drive Irene crazy?

And stuff that Irene didn't want to tell her. 

Obviously it is stick between her and Seulgi. There is no way she will tell everyone about that! PRIVACY!

"You're going to help Jisoo later?"

"Yeah. Seulgi will pick you up?"

"Yes. She told me she will pick me up around five with Wendy"

"Great. See you later then! Wear something nice! Who knows she will-"

"Bye Jennie!"

Irene ended the call as she didn't want to hear what Jennie will say next cause clearly she didn't want to drive to far with Seulgi this time.

The clock read 4 pm and Irene is preparing herself for the dinner party.

She just finished taking shower when Jennie called her.

And now she's picking up some clothes and wondering what should she wear.

Usually she only wears her long sleeve t-shirt and jeans. 

But since Seulgi will be joining them, she can't possibly wearing that!

She need to look nice.

But she doesn't have any fancy clothes or something that will look good on her. 

She sighed. Feeling frustrated.

She lying down on her bed and was about to close her eyes when someone knocking her apartment door. 

She wonder who the hell knocking her door because she didn't expect any visitor in the current time.

"Package!"

Irene opened the door with her confuse look.

"From who?"

"Kim Jennie?"

Irene chuckles as she received the package.

Jennie knows her very well. Can't be anymore thankful to her best friend.

She really owe her a lot for helping her.

Quickly she open the package and smile upon seeing the surprise gift from Jennie.

~~~

"Are you sure?" 

"Please agree with me for this once, Wendy" 

"I don't know if this is a good idea, Seulgi. You're hurting her and yourself!"

"This is the only way to protect her" 

"But Seul-"

"Please?"

Her eyes shown how desperate Seulgi is and begging Wendy to agree with her plan.

She believe this is the only way to protect Irene.

Her life is too dangerous for Irene.

And all she wanted is for Irene to stay safe.

She doesn't want anyone to lays hands on her.

At the end, Wendy nodded and sighed.

Seulgi gulped and nodded before she get her car keys and went down with Wendy.

It's 4. 45 and she promise Irene she will pick her up at five.

After all it's only took her five minute to arrive at Irene's apartment.

She decided to drive her car and let Wendy sit on the back seat. 

Once she arrived, she called Irene and told her she's outside.

She get out from her car and waiting for Irene to get out.

And to her surprise, she believe the girl infront of her is not a human at all.

생방송카지노총판 OMG67.COM 생방송카지노총판 생방송카지노총판 OMG67.COM 생방송카지노총판 생방송카지노총판 OMG67.COM 생방송카지노총판 생방송카지노총판 OMG67.COM 생방송카지노총판

Walking out from her apartment, small steps showing she's a bit shy with the way she dressed up.

But clearly, Seulgi love the view she seeing right now.

A smile is being form on Seulgi's face. Irene on the other hand keep on looking down not wanting to look at Seulgi.

The cute little bunny being all shy infront of her bear is the most cutest thing Seulgi ever seen.

The moment Irene stop infront of Seulgi, Seulgi feel like she's in heaven.

The way Irene dressed up look so fit on her.

She remind herself to keep this images of Irene as one of her best memories.

Because maybe this will be her last time seeing Irene up this close.

"My lady?" said Seulgi which clearly caught Irene's attention.

Still have those puppy eyes looking all shy with the way she dressed up.

Seulgi can't help but to smile widely and pulled Irene for a brief hug.

"You look beautiful as always" 

"T-thank you" 

"Hey love birds. Please get inside. I'm hungry" said Wendy who clearly ruined their moment.

Seulgi make sure she will get to Wendy after this.

~~~

"LISA YOU BRAT! COME BACK HERE!"

"I'M HUNGRY!"

"THAT'S FOR DINNER YOU PUNK!"

Like always, Jisoo and Lisa running around Jisoo's mansion after she took a bite of tenderloin Jisoo cooked awhile ago.

It happened almost everytime they have dinner.

Lisa never learn from her mistakes.

Currently Rose and Jennie are cooking in the kitchen. They had finished platting the steaks and they are now cooking some Korean foods.

Lisa who are forbidden to stand around the kitchen can't stop herself from drooling over the delicious steaks. 

Jisoo have the role to watch over of the steaks but Lisa managed to get a bite of it because Jisoo was distracted by Irene's phone call.

And now they are running around the mansion.

"Lisa never learnt from her mistakes" said Jennie while shook her head.

"I know. I can't believe I'm dating a dumb person" said Rose rolling her eyes.

In the middle of their cooking, they hear the ring bell. A sign of guests outside the mansion.

"It's probably the girls" said Jennie as she took off her apron and went to the entrance door.

Once she open the door, she let out a smile. Seeing Seulgi, Wendy, and Irene on the door.

The three girls look really beautiful. Especially Irene.

Good thing she sent her the package. The outfit looks fit on her.

While Seulgi like always. She can't seem to let go her black leather jacket. Beneath the jacket, she's wearing a casual white Chanel turtle neck long sleeve t-. 

Jennie smirk as she found Seulgi have a really good taste for fashion.

For Wendy, the girl is wearing a beautiful white top off shoulder and white jean. She look fantastic actually.

"Good evening everyone. You all look gorgeous" said Jennie literally exaggrating things.

Irene rolled her eyes as she went inside the mansion and Jennie could only smirk as she open the way for the guest.

"Thank you, Jennie. For inviting us" said Wendy.

"Your welcome. After all you both had been really nice to us since the first time. Let's just think this is our pay back for your kindness" said Jennie.

"Jen, stop" Irene commanded and Jennie laughed. 

"Please, make yourself at ho-"

"YA LALISA MANOBAN! YOU'RE DEAD!" 

Seulgi, Wendy, Irene, and Jennie stop their steps when they saw Lisa being chase by Jisoo.

Currently they are running in the living room and it did surprise Wendy and Seulgi.

Making both girls confuse and awkward at the same time.

While Irene only shook her head and face palm her face.

Can't help but to feel embrassed for having childish best friends.

She really hope the dinner go perfectly fine later.

"Very sorry about them. But nothing to worry about" said Jennie grinning.

Seulgi and Wendy just nodded since they don't know how to react and answer back to Jennie.

~~~

The sound of forks and knife hitting against the plate is the only thing filling the dining room.

Sometimes, one of the girls will open a conversation.

About college and what will they do after they graduate.

It's just a simple and light dinner.

So far Irene can breathe properly but for sure she had prepared herself for the worse.

The foods are well prepared and well cooked.

Seulgi and Wendy was surprised at how amazing the foods is.

Jisoo, Rose, and Jennie looked so proud after they received compliments from their guest.

After they finished, they all went to the living room which had been prepared for their next round.

Of course it will be no fun if they didn't drink alcohol.

This is what Irene really preparing herself for.

The girls took sits on the couchs and chairs that had been prepared for them.

The butlers helped arranging the seats position. All of them are facing each other making a half circle as they are facing the fireplace.

One of the butlers came in. Bringing a bottle of red wine and bottles of soju.

Sure they can't left out soju for tonight.

"Let's play game shall we?" asked Jisoo and she had prepared Truth or Drink game.

Irene, Jennie, Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa had played this game before.

The four girls respect Irene for not liking alcohol so she never pushed her to drink alcohol.

Jisoo prepared a coke for Irene as an exchange for alcohol.

While Seulgi and Wendy didn't really mind drinking alcohol. 

"Don't worry guys. Jisoo have a lot of room to accommodate all of you. So don't worry! Drink a lot!" said Jennie as she glance at Jisoo and kiss her lips briefly.

"Oh please guys. The game haven't started yet" said Irene trying to warn Jennie and Jisoo.

All of the girls laugh.

"Alright. Let's go?"

Jennie turned the bottle on the table and the bottle went around fast until it became slow and it stop.

The edge of the bottle pointing right to Lisa and Jennie smirk.

"Ask me anything, Kim Jennie" said Lisa challenging and Jennie gladly obey.

"Do you watch video before having with Rose?" said Jennie who literally made Lisa widen her eyes.

Clearly the whole girls are waiting for Lisa answer. Her girlfriend who sitting right next to her are staring at her curiously.

Jennie caught Lisa. Because the girl grabbed her shot glass which already poured with soju and drank it.

All of the girls except Rose laugh out loud. It's true that Lisa watched video first before she had with Rose and it completely surprised Rose.

The Australian girl scouf in disbelief. Can't believe what she had just witnessed. 

"Okay! My turn!" 

They keep on playing for several rounds until Jennie, Rose, Lisa, Jisoo, and Wendy went too far due to the alcohol.

Irene did got question about Seulgi and it goes the same way to Seulgi.

Both of them answer each question casually because their friends are in complete mess.

They won't even remember tiny bit of what happened today.

With their bloods dominated by alcohol and it effected their behavior, Irene face palm herself.

Rose once again just vommited on Jisoo's carpet.

Lisa barely can even walk with her feet. But still she try to walk to the pool which Irene stopped her before she do and get her back to the couch because it's raining a little outside.

Meanwhile, Jennie and Jisoo making out on the couch. Irene make sure that both of them didn't take off their clothes. But really, they went too far this time as she saw Jennie leaving hickeys on some part of Jisoo's body.

Wendy had fallen asleep awhile ago and Irene sighed. Feeling abit relieved.

Seulgi went to the restroom awhile ago. Despite how many times she had drank, it seems that her alcohol tolerance are pretty good.

Seulgi looked so fine and sober. Completely aware of her surrounding.

It came to her sense that it had passed fifteen minutes since Seulgi went to the bathroom.

Where is she? 

She look to her friends in the living and make sure that they are completely fine for her to leave them alone in the living room.

Of course she asked one of Jisoo's butlers to watch over them.

And so, she went to the nearest bathroom and called Seulgi but no answer.

The bathroom appeared to be empty and so where is Seulgi?

"Seulgi?"

Irene walk to the stairs, leading her to the second floor of the mansion. 

It's a big mansion but Irene has been coming here back and forth during her first year.

So she really know every corners of the mansion.

She walked around the second floor. Checking every bathroom Jisoo have but Seulgi was nowhere to be found.

Irene begin to panic but stop when she remember one place she haven't check yet.

She took her feet to the most quiet place and peaceful place in the mansion during the night.

Everyone can star gazing in that place.

Yes. The rooftop.

The highest place in the mansion.

The rooftop located in the third floor of the mansion and it's decorated like a garden.

Beautiful though. With some plants being planted there and you can also sit on one of the benches there.

It didn't took so long for Irene to recognized Seulgi.

The girl is sitting sideway on the edge of the rooftop. Irene can see Seulgi's left profile and she smiled.

Even though it's a bit raining and looks like it will raining cats and dogs, the monolid girl seems unbothered with the droplets.

Irene decided to approached the girl.

"Penny for your thought?" Irene asked and Seulgi turn her head around then smiled. Seeing Irene looking all so beautiful.

"Hey"

"Hey" 

"What are you doing here?" 

"I went searching for the bathroom but I got lost and ended up here" Irene chuckles.

"It's raining, you know" 

Seems like Seulgi didn't really know it's raining right now. So she dragged Irene back inside the mansion which earned a laughed from Irene.

"Really Seulgi? You didn't know?"

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have approached me. What if you get sick?" Seulgi asked worriedly.

"It's alright. It just small droplets" 

But Seulgi shook her head gently. Disagreeing with Irene.

Irene looked into Seulgi's eyes. Wondering what the monolid girl is thinking right now. 

Her face may look happy but eyes can't never lie.

The way Seulgi's looking at her, she don't understand. Why does it feels like Seulgi looking at her with sadness?

What made the monolid girl sad?

Irene brings her hand to cuped Seulgi's face. Seulgi tilted her head as she felt the warm skins of Irene's hand.

The warm she's been craving for and she bring her hands to grip Irene's wrists but not letting go Irene's hand from her cheek.

At some point she felt so safe inside Irene's cuped and she wish she be able to feel it forever. 

"What are you thinking, Seulgi?"

Seulgi stare at Irene's eyes, trying to memorize everything about Irene. 

Starting from her beautiful white porceline skins, her beautiful doe eyes that always looked like puppy eyes begging for comfort, her small body that perfectly fit inside her warm hug, and her sweet lips.

"I'm thinking, what if we can't have forever in our relationship" Irene tilted her head feeling abit confuse.

"You think we can't?"

Even though she's lying to herself for honoring honesty despite always telling lies to Irene, right now, at this moment, she swore to God what she say next is the most honest thing she ever said.

"I don't know" Seulgi gulped with the answer and did realized Irene won't be satisfied with her answer.  

As they keep on staring to each other, Seulgi leaned closer to Irene.

Hopefully a romantic and proper kiss will keep Irene shut up from all questions that are ringing inside her mind right now.

Seulgi didn't want the girl to ask anything because it hurted her since she know she can't give all the answer to Irene now and possiblity won't ever.

When she felt Irene's lips against her, tears coming out from her eyes.

For her it's a sad and painful kiss. Because this will be her last time having the opportunity to kiss Irene.

Once she step out from this mansion, Irene will no longer see her again with those hazey, puppy, loving eyes anymore.

And what pain her the most is that she's the reason behind Irene's pain by the time they see each other again.

For the last time, she wanted to give Irene what she deserve before pulling herself away from Irene's life...forever.

So, she bring her hands down to Irene's thight, hoisitng her up. Letting the girl weight being tranggered to Seulgi's waist.

When the broke apart the kiss, catching breath before continuing, Irene instructed Seulgi to go back downstairs and went straight to the empty bedroom on the left side from the stairs.

And Seulgi obey as she carefully going down the stairs still not letting go of the kiss. 

By the time Seulgi kissed her, Irene had a bad feeling about this kiss. She can feel the sorrow within the kiss.

Like Seulgi is trying to tell her something but she can't seem to elaborate things to Irene with words.

The tast of salty tears which came from Seulgi's eyes was confusing Irene for awhile.

But she imidietly shrugged all those negative thought not wanting to ruin this moment.

Maybe she was just day dreaming.

When they finally reach the empty rbedroom, Seulgi quicly rushed to the bed.

Gently placing Irene's body on the comfortable and fancy bed.

And then she begin tracing her tongue on Irene's body, making the nerd moaned due to the simple pleasure Seulgi gave to her. Sent shiver to her spine as Seulgi begin to took of her clothes and leaving some hickey.

her neck quiet hard that it made Irene almost screamed but despite the sting pain, she enjoyed it very much.

The monolid girl begin to leave some marks on Irene's collar bone.

They went a bit too far that night as what Seulgi had promise to herself. Giving Irene what she deserve..

So, Seulgi gave everything to Irene that night. Making sure that Irene will be sore the next day when she wakes up.

But to her sadness, Irene won't be able to see her tomorrow beside her. Because before Irene's awake, Seulgi will make sure to get out form the mansion with Wendy.

Then she won't ever see nor approach Irene again. 

 

 

Hi! Can't sleep and have plenty of ideas. Also the comments really pushing me to the limits that made me think so hard of what should I write for the next chapters. So yeah. Can't sleep even though it's midnight already so I thought why don't I get a little bit productive? Next, next, and next chapters we will be riding roller coaster ride since it will be more intense and also sad. 

Prepare yourself for the next adventure! Anyways, hope you guys like it! Stay safe and see you soon! 

Author's out!