Confession

Knocked Out

Why does citizens of Rome look so beautiful? Especially the architecture of the building. Why? They look so friendly and fashionable. Both Seulgi and Irene can't stop mesmerizing them.

They feel like they live in the 80s but still with the modern touch. 

Also the ancient history such as Colleseum. The large amphitheatre that housed 65,000 spectators in Roman days. Gladiators battled each other as well as wild animals in the Colosseum's arena.

Irene wish she could see the battle. It will be fun but scary at the same time.

But then Seulgi can be so cheesy sometimes.

Telling Irene she can do it on bed with her. Irene could only roll her eyes. 

Where is the Seulgi she once met? By that, Irene referring to the shy and mysterious Seulgi. 

But rather than the old Seulgi she once knew, she like the new Seulgi better. The cheesy and romantic Seulgi is much better than the old one.

Seulgi is like a tour guide for Irene. She excitedly talking about the history of each building they seen. 

All Irene can do is smile and enjoy the view of Rome. 

She's happy for Seulgi. She's happy seeing Seulgi look so free. Like she's been in a cage for too long that now she finally can breathe the fresh air.

She felt sorry for Seulgi to experienced that cruel life of hers. But right now all of that is in the past and Irene is looking forward to have her future together with Seulgi.

She want to be there for Seulgi forever. Stay right beside her everyday. 

And right now, in Rome, it just the beginning and Irene is looking forward to another adventure...together with Seulgi...side by side.

They are walking with Seulgi can't stop talking about history of Rome. Sometimes she would glance to Irene who always have her eyes lock to Seulgi.

Because staring at Seulgi while she's talking is Irene new favorite thing to do. 

Irene let her hand reach up to Seulgi's left hand, hold it tightly and Seulgi stop talking just to see their hands holding.

"You're so cute" Seulgi smiled and kiss Irene's forehand only to continue what she's talking about. 

They went to several places such as Pantheos, Vatican Museum, Roman Forum. 

Just to admire the ruins there and Seulgi love it so much. 

Irene enjoy it too. 

And then they have lunch in the local restaurant. 

Irene can't help but fell asleep when she's waiting for muncher Seulgi to finish her lunch meal. 

Really don't understand how Seulgi managed to stay slim and have the perfect body while at the same time she ate a lot. 

After that, they continue their journey to the famous Trevi fountain before going to St. Peter Basilica.

Both Seulgi and Irene are amaze with the amazing architecture of St. Peter Basilica. 

It looks like a castle. Well, holy castle. They went inside and they pray infront of the Altar.

Wishing something that none of them want to say.

Just let's keep everything a secret.

Once they had enough looking around the holy castle, they decided to go shopping.

And their jouney continues until night.

The time Seulgi have been waiting for. 

~~~

"YA! NOT THERE!"

"DON'T YOU SEE THE SITE PLAN? IT CLEARLY SAID HERE!"

"I KNOW YOU'RE TALL BUT NOT THERE! PARK SOOYOUNG!"

"QUIET!"

"PARK SOOYOUNG THEY WILL COME IN TWO HOURS FOR SAKE!" 

.

.

.

Just a typical day for Joy and Wendy arguing. 

What do you guys want to know?

Oh well. Wendy and Joy is here in Rome.

Surprise.

Since Seulgi have a plan to confess her feeling to Irene romantically, she need help of course. 

And she asked help from Wendy and Sooyoung who had graduated from her pilot school. 

She will begin working in two month. So she want to spend her time with Wendy.

But then Seulgi asked them help. She can't denied it after all. The offer is so good.

Seulgi bought them the plane tickets and the accomodation in Rome.

You don't know how rich Seulgi is. All the money came from the illegal fight she been to.

Both of them agreed imidietly after Seulgi told them that.

indeed but it's just how their relationship are. 

They went to Rome one day before Seulgi and Irene. They spent one day just for the two of them. 

Now it's their time to help Seulgi with her confession.

Where? Somewhere up on the hill where they can see the beautiful view of Rome.

The capital city of Italy. 

Seulgi rent this place just for her and Irene.

Wendy and Joy tasks are decorating the place. 

And right now they are fighting whether they should put the lights in the tree or not. 

The light will be using for lighting up their dining table on the center of the place.

Here let me give you an explanation about the place.

So it's up on the hill and it is dominated by wooden. Starting for its architecture, floor. They have this one outdoor space which is the place where Seulgi and Irene will have their romantic dinner. 

Seulgi wanted to add more light to highlight their dining table which Wendy had finished decorating.

Since Sooyoung is much taller than her, she handle anything that they should hang up on.

Starting from this freaking light. Sooyoung insisted that they should hang this light in the tree but Wendy said to hhang the light right above their dining table.

According to the site plan Seulgi had made, Sooyoung is right. But Wendy just didn't find it right.

"YA! PARK SOOYOUNG!" 

Right now, Sooyoung is running away from Wendy who are chasing her to get the light back.

Aren't they suppose to work now? Why are they being a stupid couple? 

Chasing awround like children playing hide and seek.

Geez.

When they having so much fun running around, Sooyoung trip herself on one of the cable wire on the floor and hit the floor hard.

"! Sooyoung-ah!" 

Wendy went to Sooyoung direction imidietly and shake her body.

Hoping that she still alive and concious.

Well. Sooyoung is laughing so hard on the floor. Realizing how stupid she is and of course Wendy too. 

"Ya! Aish! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?"

"Because we're so ing stupid. HAHA" 

"YA!"

But it only make Sooyoung laugh even more louder. 

Wendy didn't know exactly the reason why Sooyoung is laughing but ended up laughing together with her anyways. 

Since it's dark already and the stars are coming out, they decided to lay down on the floor, star gazing. 

It's been awhile since they are together like this.

Sooyoung pilot school made it too hard for them to meet often. 

But now they can finally meet each other everyday. Wendy had moved in with Sooyoung and it took times for Irene to moved in with Seulgi since she still arguing with Jennie about that.

At the end Jennie let her go. Just because she thought she need to stop intervening with Irene's life.

Jennie had gotten used ti interfere with Irene's life but now it's time for her to let go.

After all, Irene won't go anywhere. She won't leave.

Wendy and Sooyoung busy star gazing but then they need to wake up because Wendy received a call from Seulgi.

Indicating they will be here in one hour.

". GET UP ! They will be here in one hour! And we haven't finish the lighting!"

~~~

"Did you rent this car?" 

Seulgi nodded.

"How?" Seulgi chuckles.

"Just enjoy the ride"

"I can't. You holding the steering wheel with ONE HAND!" 

Seulgi giggled and didn't bother to answer Irene back.

After they strolling around the city, Seulgi asked Irene to go somewhere. 

Since they like walking on feet, Irene asked if the place is far away.

Seulgi said yes and that they need to rent a car.

But it appears Seulgi already rent the car and they just need to walk back to their hotel because that's where Seulgi asked the rental office to dropped the car there. 

Irene was confused. Where the hell is Seulgi taking her.

With the help from the GPS, Seulgi drive far from the city. Going up to the hill. It's a two hour drive from the city. 

And Irene can't help but to feel uneasy with Seulgi driving the car with one hand on the steering wheel.

But Seulgi alway smake sure that they are safe. 

Still. Irene feel uneasy.

During the car ride, Irene look out from the window car, looking at the beautiful city view as the car going up to the higher place. 

It's beautiful.

More than she imagined. 

Seulgi sitting on the driver seat can't help but to smile once she glance at Irene.

This is the kind of vacation she always dream of. Going out from Korea, having vacation together with the person she want to spend with for the rest of her life. But before going there, she may need to step down a little bit.

To the phase call girlfriend and girlfriend. Before going to wife and wife. Soon they will.

Seulgi turn the wheel to the left as they finally arrive in their destination. 

A place which look  like a cafe up on the hill. Irene can see the light from the city down there. 

Once Seulgi parked the car, they went out from the car.

Inside, Seulgi is feeling quiet uneasy. She know her best friends really well.

She could only hope they didn't ruin her plan. 

"Seulgi"

"Do you like it here?" 

"Do you rent this place too?" 

Seulgi chuckles. The bunny is so curious. 

Instead of answering, Seulgi dragged Irene inside the quiet place with only three waitress there. 

And once they arrive in the outdoor space, Irene can't hold herself from opening .

She gasped, seeing how beuatiful the place. They decorated it very well and Seulgi is so proud with her best friends.

At least she didn't pay them for nothing. 

This is great. Beyond her expectation. She should thank them after the vacation is over. 

Seeing Irene gasped, she knew the bunny is happy.

And so, Seulgi led Irene to the one dining table with only two seat there. 

There is candles being light up on the center of the table. 

Candle light dinner. Irene always love this and wanted to try it.

Seulgi pull the chair for Irene to sit before she sit across the table. 

"When did you prepare this?" 

Seulgi get her shoulder up, didn't want to tell Irene anything.

"Aish" said Irene.

"So, do you like it?" Irene nodded.

"It's beautiful Seulgi" 

"I know I have been talking to much and truhtfully I don't know if you enjoy hearing me talking about Rome history. I was so excited back in the city and this time I want you to enjoy a romantic dinner" 

"This is your time, Irene" 

Irene can't hide the smile on her face. She is deeply touch with Seulgi.

How she prepared all this for her. Also the way she realize Irene haven't had the chance to talk in the city because Seulgi keep on talking about Rome history which Irene didn't know she really doing well with history. 

Now Seulgi prepare a chance for her to speak, she is more grateful than she should be. 

She reach for Seulgi hand across the table and smile.

"Thank you" Irene said shortly. 

"Thank you for preparing all this and especially for taking me here" 

"Anytime" said Seulgi sincerely. 

Not long after that, their food arrived and they begin to eat.

A pizza with 8 pieces, one bottle of wine, and one steak for each person. 

They enjoy small chats while eating the fancy, delicious foods Seulgi had prepared for both of them. 

Irene talks about the beautiful architecture of St. Peter Basilica and Seulgi agreed with her.

Then they talk about Trevi Fountain. They threw coins there and pray for wish.

None of them asking what they wished for and both of them aware that they want this to stay private.

Only Irene knows what she wished for and Seulgi only know what she wished for. 

And then they continue talking about the people in Rome.

They are so friendly but some of them don't understand enligh and so they need to speak with body languange in order to understand each other.

But despite the languange barrier, they had fun. They had so much fun doing new experience together. 

After they ate the main courses, the waitress came and brought dessert for them.

Ice cream and waffle. 

So delicious. 

Not that they aware there are eyes watching them from far away..

Giggling and cheer quietly for their success.

"I guess Seulgi likes it" said Sooyoung.

"Yes. Well then, let's go back to the hotel. They are having their time together. Not it's Seulgi turn to make her move" 

Sooyoung nodded and dragged Wendy away from the scene and went straight to their rental car which is hiding somewhere around the place. Didn't know exactly where because Sooyoung hide it really well.

 

"The view is so beautiful from above here" said Irene who are currently standing behind the railing. Admiring the beautiful view infront of her.

With Seulgi hugging her from behind perfectly, both of them admiring the beautiful view of Rome.

They had finished their dinner and currently standing behind the railing quietly.

Listening to the night sound and the wind breeze touching the skin.

The wind isn't as cold as it is in Korea.

It's between cold and hot. Standard.

With Seulgi hugging her from behind, Irene feel more warm than before.

Just to know that she's here with Seulgi keeps her body and heart warm. 

And Seulgi felt the same too.

She kiss Irene's crown and tell her that she need to go to the restroom.

Irene nodded as she is not aware of what Seulgi will do. 

She completely drown into the beautiful view infront her.

Irene always love to be in higher place just to see beautiful view from above.

Seeing those tiny buildings with lights up, brightening the whole city at night. 

She is more happy to know that she's here with Seulgi.

The girl she love. 

The girl she want to spend her life with everyday. 

She is glad that she came to Rome with Seulgi. A romantic city and a city that serve delicious pizza.

While she is busy looking at the view, suddenly the lights dimp.

Lights highlighting the center of the outdoor space. Where they had their dinner together.

Irene didn't realize the dining table ihad been moved away and now it's only Seulgi standing there with a bouqet of flower.

Looking so charismatic and confident. 

Irene chuckles seeing how Seulgi standing there with a bouqet of flower. She look cute with her bear smile. Smiling directly to irene.

And Irene walk herself towards Seulgi and at the same time, a song being play.

I Like You So Much, You'll Know It OST: A love is so beautiful

Lyrics and lyrics kind of reflecting Seulgi's feeling towards Irene. 

How she love Irene's eyes, that she love her so much and can't never let her go. That she's the one for her. 

Every steps Irene took, she remember back what they had been through together.

The struggle of understanding Seulgi situation, the struggle of wanting Seulgi so bad but she can't because Seulgi is so close yet so far for her to reach.

Then how Seulgi always found her way back to Irene when she's in trouble.

Everything they been through was never happy.

But they are here. Standing together up on the hill in Rome.

Having a romantic candle dinner with Seulgi. Strolling around the city with Seulgi..

Learn new things about Rome through the blabbering Seulgi.

And once she finally stand infront of Seulgi and only an inch away from the bear, Irene need to look up to see those beautiful monolid eyes. 

Seulgi gave her the bouqet of flower and Irene gladly accept it. 

Those eyes telling her how she love Irene so much.

Too many feeling inside those eyes that Irene couldn't elaborate one by one.

It just so beautiful for Irene. There is no words can describe what she is seeing right now. 

Irene can feel Seulgi's hand tucked her hair behind her ears, caress her cheek, and move down to her waist. 

Pulling her closer to close the distance between them.

"What are you thinking?" Irene asked.

"I'm thinking of how grateful I am to have you in my life. That I can't let you go for a day. How I'm so glad to meet you and knowing that you're always there for me despite my horrible life. I'm so happy to have you here by my side and I need to say sorry for being selfish. Know what you really need but I was wrong. What you need is me and I pushed you away. I'm sorry"

"Seulgi, don't" 

"I love you Irene Bae and I want you to be my girlfriend. Enter a new journey with me Irene Bae. Be the first person I would write on my new page of life. Will you Irene Bae, be my girlfriend?" 

This whole thing is just too romantic and it felt like Seulgi is going to propose to her.

But she know they need to slow down.

And this is just the perfect phase for both of them to start over. 

Irene can't help but to let go tears in the corner of her eyes as she felt so touched with everything Seulgi had done just to ask her to be her girlfriend.

A simple dinner is enough for Irene but Seulgi made it more than what she wanted.

Flew all the way from South Korea to Rome just to ask her to be her girlfriend.

Overeacting? Too much? It's okay for Irene. 

And without further due, Irene wrapped her hands around Seulgi neck, closing the distance between their face as both of them feel each other lips.

Without Irene answering Seulgi question, both of them knew they want each other so bad and that they don't need words to describe their feeling. 

Under the beautiful sky of Rome and dimp light from the cafe, they kiss passionately as a new couple. 

Finally after too many struggles and fights, they could finally have their happy ending together under the beautiful sky of Rome and the beautiful view of Rome.

Here they are starting a new page together. Without Seulgi have to deal with fighting and hurting herself again.

Because now she hve someone important for her. 

Someone she need to protect and she will be using her skills to protect her love one. Not for her to find money. 

She finally found her happpy ending and that is Irene Bae. 

"I love you Irene Bae"

"I love you too, Kang Seulgi"

 

 

So, we finally reach the end! How was it guys? I'm sorry for the late updates. I had finished my college orientation and will have free time until the end of this month. Thank you for all the subcribers, voting, and the comments. I really appreciate it all. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. And currently I made a new sotry with the title of Hypocrite. Mind to check that sotry because I write it from Irene's perspective. So please do check that story out and vote and subscribe if you like the story. Okay that's it from me. Goodbye and it's been really fun writing this story and to see all my readers are so excited for new updates everyday. Stay safe and I'm out! Bye!