Monster

Knocked Out

"Knocked her out in 15 minutes"

"What? Are you ing kidding me?" said Seulgi.

"You heard the boss. Do what he says and you'll get your money"

Seulgi sigh. 

The man in black suit with scar mark on his right cheek went out from the room, leaving Seulgi all alone by herself. 

She literally can't believe her step father asked her to knocked out her opponent in 15 minutes. Not that she can't do it but seriously? She doesn't know yet her opponent and she literally need time to look at her opponent.

But clearly if she didnt' do what the old man said, she won't get her money and who knows what will happen to one of her friends?

No. She won't take the risk. If that's what the old man wants then let's do it. 

"Hey"

Wendy came in. Yes. Today she came with Wendy. She told Wendy she shouldn't come with her but the girl is so stubborn. 

After her encountered with her step father the other days, she became anxious. Really worried for the sake of her friends.

She didn't want anything bad happen to them because of her. But Wendy just as stubborn as she is. Nevertheless she really need Wendy stay beside her.

Her presence bring strenght and hope.

"Are you ready?" Seulgi nodded.

"What the old man said?"

"I have 15 minutes to knocked out my opponent"

"What?! That's insane" Seulgi could only sigh before she standing up and look at her reflection on the mirror infront of her.

Krystal told her to do exactly what she need to do. Do what he said and we will catch him soon enough. 

She look at her own reflection, tracing all the marks that left on her body. Remembering how her step father tried to killed her for losing the fight.

But he didn't do it. He didn't finished what he had to do in the past. Why? The reason is that he needed the money. He needed Seulgi to make money.

Even until now when he had built drugs empire from the illegal fights, he still need Seulgi. Why? She didn't know.

Based on the information Krystal told her, she had a glimpse of why her step father needed her to fight. Maybe it's because Kim Woo Bin. 

He the one who bailed him. That's mean he is indebt to him. Maybe he didn't want to be indebt to him because it's disturbing his drug empire. Seulgi didn't know exactly but that's her hipotesis in a mean time. 

All she need to do now is to focus on fighting. Earning the victory in 15 minutes just like the old man wanted.

"Seulgi. You couldn't possibly do it...right?" 

"I can. But you might not want to see it" said Seulgi with her eyes showing no mercy at all.

She looked like she was about to kill someone. 

Wendy had seen that look before. When Seulgi was about to killed her step father but she was there to calm her down.

But now she can't. She knows this is the only way for Seulgi to get out from this place once and for all.

"Good luck, buddy" said Wendy. 

~~~

"Here is your money" 

The man in black suit gave Seulgi amount of money after she managed to knocked out her opponent literally in ten minutes. Which obviously made the crowd cheered happily.

They were satisfied with the performance and the same goes to her step father. As she received more than a half which really surprising.

As she finished counting the money, she look directly to her step father's man.

"Where is he?" the man chuckled.

"Don't act like you care" 

"It's weird for him to gave me this much" 

"Just be thankful that he is being nice with you. The last time I heard, he was about to kill you when he caught a police came to your house"

"Then why he hesitated?" Seulgi asked.

"Just do what you're good at. Don't find trouble"

The man left. Leaving Seulgi in the waiting room alone with the money in her hand. 

After the fight, she literally losing of herself. She didn't know who she was in the ring back then.

All she have was the feeling of wanting to get revenge, years of hatred and anger, what she saw wasn't her opponent at all.

What she saw was the image of her step father face. She keep on punching her opponent without even care the bruises, the wound she made on the girl's body.

Hatred has dominated her during the fight. Keeping her mind away from the ring and changed her personality into someone else.

Someone more dark, scary, and mysterious.

She successfully knocked her opponent out after doing several kicks towards her opponent abdomen and her head. 

But the most powerful move she made was the time where she avoid the jab and move herself to the back of her opponent, kick both of her feet until she fell to the ground on her knees then proceeds to kick her back until she fell unconcious.

Seulgi had did some uppercut and it did made the girl stumble to the back but even after that the opponent didn't knocked out.

She remain still with blood running out from her nose. Seulgi was angry. Like she was unsatisfied with what she did to her opponent.

Then she did what she need to do.

She almost kill her opponent but good thing the referee caught her and stopped her from doing anything more dangerous. 

Seulgi gulped as she look at her reflection on the mirror.

Had changed her outfit into her usual outfit. With black leather jacket with black long sleeve t-shirt beneath it and a rip jeans with converse.

She feel so disgusting. She can't believe what she did back in the ring. It was...not her. She had lost herself during the fight. Like a monster changed her.

"Seulgi" 

Wendy came in and her face clearly say she is worried. That's her first time seeing her losing in the ring.

"Don't give me that face"

"Seulgi. What happened?" 

"I don't know. I don't want to talk about it" said Seulgi before she went out from the room followed by Wendy.

"Should we go to Sunmi?" 

"No. I didn't let my opponent to hit me at all. Don't you see that?" 

Well, Wendy did saw it clearly. Seulgi really avoid every punches and managed to almost kill her opponent in the ring. If it wasn't because of the referee and three other guys, Seulgi would really kill her opponent.

Wendy seriously concern for Seulgi. What she saw wasn't Seulgi at all. It felt like she was watching someone else. 

Another soul inside Seulgi's body. 

She really wanted to know what happened but Seulgi keep it for herself and there is nothing she can do until the monolid girl feel ready to say it. 

~~~

"I had found something while I'm doing some research on Kim Woo Bin. It appears that your father are indeed have some debt towards him. Kim Woo Bin helped him building his drug empire and happened to get involved in gun fire three years ago. After that, they never get in touch anymore" said Krystal who are talking through Face time.

"My step father never wanted anyone to interfere with his empire after he gain fame. It make sense now that he never wanted to kill me because he need me to fight Jessi. This is how they play. Since the illegal fight is very protected that even the police department can't get their hands on them meanwhile a gun fire could. The only way to prove whose the strongest is by meeting me with Jessi" 

"I never thought about it. How can you managed to get the dots?" 

"He almost killed me the first time I joined the illegal fights. It was the most toughest moment in my life. I kept on losing and he lose temper on me. He was ready to kill me with a knife. But didn't because he undirectly told me he needed me for something then I heard some of his guys talking about a time bomb. I thought they planted a bomb somehwere but then I get it now. Time bomb is a code. A code for me and Jessi to finally encounter each other in the fight" 

Krystal nodded as she understand what Seulgi said.

"Great work, Seulgi. I want you to stick to his plan. We follow his plan. I can assure that once you fight Jessi, Kim Woo Bin and Ji Chang Wook will come out from their hiding and that's when we catch them" 

Seulgi and Wendy nodded as they agreed to what Krystal said.

"In the mean time I will try to get inside the illegal fight. Making arrangement for you to fight Jessi. But I can't promise you because the illegal fight have a very high security" 

"It's okay. Take your time, detective" said Wendy.

"Great work. Both of you" 

"Thank you detective" 

They ended the face time and have their back rest on the couch. 

"So...what do we do now?" Wendy asked.

"We wait" 

~~~

"Five minutes left" said the lecture.

Currently, the class is full of students concentrating on the paper infront of them. Yes. The law students are currently having a test about criminal laws.

They need to solve cases and cases which they answer it according to what they had learnt and read from the text book.

Some of them are sleeping due to the hard cases the lecture gave.

Some of them gave random answer.

Some of them really gave everything they could.

Some of them really try their best to answer.

Some of them are over doing the test.

Some of them maintain calm and have a clear mind to answer the questions. None other than the nerd herself.

Irene sitting in the back seat. Having her eyes focus on the paper test. Giving everything she have to answer the questions. 

Criminal laws are her least favorite and that's why she need to do extra for the test.

A typical straight A student. Even they hated to lecturer, they always end with good scores.

Meanwhile, Jennie is really struggling in her seat. Having cold sweat running down her cheeks.

Clearly she didn't study that well yesterday. Well, she fell asleep during her studies yesterday and that was dumb.

Lisa and Rose had their test early in the morning. They said they went nuts because of the test because it's really hard.

Irene can't deny because it really is hard.

On the other side of the room, you can see a girl have her head on the table sleeping. Yes. It's none other than Jisoo. Apparently, the girl gave up the moment she got the paper earlier.

After the test, they agreed to grab some coffee in Red Velvet Cafe and Irene can't help but to think if Seulgi have her shift today.

That's the second reason why she so eager to do the test well and finish it fast. Because apparently she wanted to see Seulgi so bad. She missed the girl.

They didn't get to see each other in the weekends. It was sad but well both of them are busy with their own life. Irene busy isolating herself from the world and focus herself on studying during the weekends.

While Seulgi...well you know what she did.

"Time's up everyone! Hands in the air. No more writing please. Kim Jisoo-sshi please wake up" 

Irene sigh as she felt her fingers numb due to writing. 

She pass her paper test and wish she did well. 

Irene take a peak to Jennie who are sitting right across her and Jennie looked at her with desperate expression.

Jennie shook her head in disbelief and so do Irene.

It was one toughest test ever. 

 

"I really want to kill Mr. Siwon. Glad he have handsome face or not I will probably had him killed with my own hands!" said Jennie with her hands making fist in the air.

"Calm down, babe. You should just ignore the test and sleep. Like me!" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Kim Jisoo! How many times I had told you not to take advantage of your father position in campus!" 

"I didn't! The test was too hard for me to handle!"

"Then STUDY!" 

Jisoo's father own a company which gave lots of donation for the campus. The foundation is for research in order to give better lecturers to students.

Clearly Jisoo have power in campus and no one dares to lay down their hands on her.

She's a spoiled brat and lazy but if she study she can be the smartest in her class. 

"How was it, Irene?" 

"It was hard for me too" 

"You will get another A, Irene! Even if you said it was hard" 

Irene just chuckled. 

They are walking to the Red Velvet cafe which are located across their campus. 

The closer they get to the cafe, the more faster Irene's heart beating. 

The thought about seeing Seulgi behind the coffee maker looking all cute with apron.

Just thought about it make Irene smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Jisoo asked which make Irene surprise.

"No, I'm not" Jennie smirk.

"Come on" 

That was close. Yeah. Irene didn't tell anyone beside Jennie about what happened to her and Seulgi.

She wanted to keep it minimalize since it's going to be very very noisy if everyone knows.

As they arrived in the cafe, Irene can't help but to look behind the counter and found Seulgi busy making coffee.

While she can't see Wendy around.

"Welcome to Red Velvet Cafe!" said Seulgi still focusing herself on the coffee she's making. 

"Hi Seulgi!" said Jennie and it did catch Seulgi's attention. 

Her eyes imidietly met with Irene look a bit surprise but then form a soft smile on her face. 

"Hey, guys. I saw Lisa and Rose sitting over there" said Seulgi while pointing to the two girls sitting beside the window glass.

"We decided to meet here since it's very cozy" said Jisoo and Seulgi nodded.

"So what are you guys going to order?" Seulgi asked as she put down the coffee she just made and walk behind the cashier to take their orders.

"Americano two and...." Jennie darted her eyes to Irene which have her eyes locked to Seulgi. She nudge Irene and made the nerd cameback to reality.

"Oh, right. Umm... I will have chocolate shake" said Irene with an awkward smile.

"And a chocolate shake" said Jennie finishing her sentence.

"Coming right up girls" said Seulgi as they finish pay the bill.

Jennie and Jisoo went straight to where Lisa and Rose sitted. Meanwhile, Irene walk slowly as she get her eyes away from Seulgi. 

On the other hand Seulgi glance at Irene and wink with a smile before she get herself busy with the girls ordering.

It made Irene blush like hell that she need to hide her face but it only get too obvious for Jennie as she smirk once Irene sitted down.

~~~

Irene waited until Seulgi shift is over. While waiting Irene had pep talks with Jisoo, Lisa, Rose, and Jennie. 

In the middle of that, Irene felt her phone ringing and there is a message.

Seulgi

Wait for my shift over, will you?

The nerd form a smile as she took glance to the counter only to see Seulgi was staring at her with a smile. 

Irene nodded instantly and answer,

Irene

Okay

A small cute encounter as they sstill hiding their relationship from everyone.

Now here she is. Waiting for Seulgi to finish her shift while looking outside the window glass. Admiring the beautiful streets at night. 

Looking so beautiful with streets light, brightening the street.

It's been awhile since the last time she admiring the streets. Pedestrians walking side by side or just walking alone.

Everyone have their own stories and it made Irene really curious of their stories.

In the middle of her thought, Seulgi came silently. Not wanting to disturb the girl.

She watch the girl, studying the girl side profile. 

Irene look so beautiful with her hairs fall down perfectly and she came to notice that Irene's not wearing her rounded glasses anymore.

Did she purposely didn't wear it because she told her she is way more beautiful without her glasses on?

Just the thought about that made Seulgi smile.

"Hey"

Irene looked at Seulgi and surprise to see her sitting across her.

"When did you get here?" 

"Just awhile. I saw you dazing off and I took my time to admiring you" said Seulgi which really made Irene blush.

"Why?" 

"Well I can't take off my eyes from the beautiful art. It's nice that I get to see this up close free besides going to the art gallery" said Seulgi which made Irene laughed also deep down she felt so shy with Seulgi's sudden compliment.

Sometimes she can't read Seulgi. She can be so surprising sometimes.

And that's one of the reasons why she fell inlove with Seulgi. 

"Let's go?" said Seulgi and they went out from the cafe.

They decided to walk rather than taking the bus. Seulgi asked Irene if she wanted to have dinner in her apartment.

But Irene took sometime to answer it since she's cannot be sure if she can hold herself.

The last time they were both all alone in Irene's apartment, they almost had . 

She did hold herself well but now...she really doesn't have clue.

At the end she agreed. After all she will eat take out for dinner. She really craving for home cook.

Seulgi told her that she live with Wendy and Wendy had cooked dinners for her since she will be visiting her girlfriend, Joy.

Her girlfriend is studying to become a pilot and she only had one week holiday. She will gradute this December and during her studies, she live in a dormitory and no ones allowed to visit.

Now that she gets a holiday, Wendy didn't hesitate to go out with Joy since she missed her so bad. 

Last time, Joy couldn't made it to Jisoo's party because apparently she wasn't allowed to get out from her dormitory. It was unfortunate but they still can see each other through face time.

Good thing Irene won't eat overcooked dish. 

Once they arrived in Seulgi's apartment, Seulgi let Irene in and Irene is amaze with the architecture.

It's clearly much bigger than her apartment. With bigger living room and two separates bedroom.

The living room consist of one table in the corner of the room, with wide window glasses where Irene can see the beautiful streets down there.

Also the couch in the living room look so comfortable. Well she been there obviously but that day she didn't get time to look around and just admiring every detail in the beautiful apartment.

It's really clean and neat. 

"You really have a beautiful apartment" said Irene.

"You've been here before"

"Yeah, but I didn't get the time to see around" Seulgi smile as she lead Irene to the dining table.

There, Wendy had prepared lots of foods on the table. Seulgi smile as she very thankful that she got Wendy as her best friend.

"Let's eat?" said Seulgi and Irene nodded.

~~~

After they finished eating, they decided to clean up the dishes together.

And man Irene was having a hard time breathing as Seulgi was standing beside her and she can feel their skin touching each other. 

It's clearly none of them purpose to made skin contact.

It just happened because they need to clean up.

Irene try really hard to not do any suddent reaction. 

But clearly her heart is beating so fast even after they finished cleaning up. 

Her cheeks feel so hot due to blushing. Gosh. How can being with Seulgi can be so intense and hot? 

Irene decided to sit on the couch while Seulgi cleaning up the dining table as she insisted she did it alone. 

And Irene didn't argue about it because probably Seulgi notice the tension between them that it made the girl took off her jacket and left her with only navy crop top.

Which really driving Irene crazy because she can't help but sneaking glances towards Seulgi's abdomen when she had the chance.

Seulgi almost hit herself for being such a stupid. She forgot she's wearing crop top and she blame herself for just making all this complicated situation even worst.

She decided to act calm like nothing happened. Hopefully it will reduce the heat tension between them.

As she busy cleaning up the dining table, she can't help but to sneaking glance at Irene who are sitting on the couch.

The girl is just as messed up as she is. Sitting so awkward with her eyes looking around her paartment which isn't necessary because she had seen it before. 

Quickly, Seulgi finished up cleaning the table and stood still beside the table.

She knew both her and Irene are currently holding their lust and when she took off her jacket which was a dumb act, making the whole situation alot difficult for them, she really thought she will losing her today.

Her jaw clench tightly and both her hands are inside her pockets jeans. Making fists to get herself calm.

Her eyes staring at Irene who still have her eyes looking around the living room.

Seulgi can't deny how beautiful Irene is. With the moonlight coming in through her living room, she can see how Irene's skin is glowing so perfectly under the moonlight.

She took a deep breath but stuck when Irene eyes fall to hers. And again.

Both of them looking at each other, feeling the heat sensation through their skin. 

Seulgi can't stop herself from biting her lower lips as she can't seem to hold herself from wanting to kiss Irene. 

On the other hand, Irene also trying so hard not to losing her . But the heat sensation between them just making her go crazy.

As she feel a bit hot around her, she took her hair to her right side but imidietly regret it.

Because Seulgi could actually found it wrong. She looked like she was trying to seduce Seulgi. But it was never her intension.

At the end, she glance at Seulgi who literally trying so hard to hold her desire. Irene can see it through Seulgi's body languange. 

"Seulgi" 

"You're so beautiful" said Seulgi.

Irene remain quiet. She didn't know what to say actually since she can feel how intense Seulgi is and so is she.

"C-can I kiss you?" Seulgi asked. It became her habit ever since she learnt about Irene. She didn't want the girl to bomb her with privacy laws she alwas mention everytime she cross the line. 

Irene on the other hand can't help to smile. Guess she will lose her today and she didn't care at all. it all. She want it with Seulgi.

"Don't just stand there" said Irene.

It took time for Seulgi to act because she's trying to calm herself down. Not wanting the monster inside her come out and scarying the hell out of Irene. 

Since it took so long for Seulgi to move, Irene decided to act first.

She walk slowly towards Seulgi who are standing next to the dining table still with her intense body. 

Once Irene closed the distance between them, she trace her hands on Seulgi's hands. From the edge of her fingers, slowly getting up to her shoulder. She can feel Seulgi's breath on her face. Breathing so hard and short due to the intensity. 

"You may kiss me now, Seulgi" said Irene.

And Seulgi did what the girl said. 

With that, Seulgi pressed her lips againts Irene, wrapping her hands for Irene's suppport around the nerd waist. 

Seulgi took kissing Irene's upper lips to her lower lips. Biting them slowly as she didn't want to make Irene flinch. 

Irene can't help but to feel butterflies in her stomach and the shivvering sensation on her skin due to Seulgi's intimate touch on her skin. 

Clearly Irene have her mind driving so crazy. Feeling the soft and sensual touch from Seulgi. 

Slowly as they getting more passionate and going a little rough, Seulgi hands starting to get beneath Irene's shirt, feeling the smooth and soft skin of Irene's back. 

The sensation begin too much for Irene to bear. And so she pulled away to take breath and say,

"Your bedroom? Please??" Irene asked with her hazey eyes looking so soft right to Seulgi's eyes. Behind those eyes, Irene pleaded and Seulgi can't help but to smile.

"Okay" 

As Seulgi obey to what Irene said, her hands went down to Irene's thighs and pulled them up. Irene didn't hesitated as she jump up to Seulgi's waist, tranferring her weight to Seulgi's waist.

Once Seulgi felt the weight transferred to her waist, she tried to get stabilized and then she walk slowly towards her bedroom not letting go of Irene's lips as they continue to kiss each other passionately.

 

 

And as much as I wanted to continue what they are doing, let's save it for the next chapter, shall we? Hehe....don't hate me. Hope you guys like it! See you soon and stay safe.