Thank You

Knocked Out

"When will she wake up?" 

"Let her rest, Yeri. She's been through alot" 

"I miss her unnie. You know the feeling of wanting to hug the person you knew have been through a lot. Then when you got the news that the person has finally on the edge of the long and dangerous journey, all you want to do is just cuddle with the person" 

Wendy nodded. 

Yeri came by after she heard the news. She is glad to hear that Seulgi is fine but what worries her the most is that Seulgi hasn't wake up yet since yesterday. Same goes to Irene.

Seems like both girls went into a deep sleep and currently having the same dream together. Maybe they met in their dreams and never wanted to wake up because the dream is too beautiful for them.

Seulgi were move to the VIP room with highly protection as a request from Wendy to Krystal and the soon fired detective agreed to her request. Even though there will be no threat bothering Seulgi anymore.

Meanwhile Irene were also move to the hospital VIP room. Both Wendy and Jennie decided that it's best if both girls stay in seperates room. Because they wanted to minimalize the gues inside the room and let the girls rest for awhile.

"How are you doing, Wendy unnie? I know it must be hard for you too" asked Yeri who is sitting on the couch that are prepared inside the VIP room. Which are Wendy's bed during the night.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine"

"Really?" Wendy nodded.

"I've been living with Seulgi and there is a lot of things happened back in the days. So what happened yesterday is nothing for me"

Yeri laughed.

"Playing tough now, huh?" Wendy smile.

"But I heard Irene were having nightmares yesterday" 

"Who?" 

Wendy turn her head to Yeri and then realize the student didn't know who Irene is. She smirk at the thought that Yeri miss a lot of things with Seulgi.

She lean her back to the chair and put both hands for support on the back of her back. Casually closing her eyes and say,

"Seulgi soon to be girlfriend" 

"WHAT?!" 

Wendy didn't expect Yeri to be so surprise but yet here she is. Looking at Wendy with her eyes wide open. Yeri look terrified...that's...weird.

What's wrong with Seulgi having a crush? 

"Are you serious?" Wendy nodded still looking at Yeri with her eyebrows almost touching each other.

There's a moment of silent in the room. Yeri trying to process the new information and trying to prepare herself.

Wendy clearly didn't know why Yeri reacted like that.

"I need to wake unnie up" said Yeri literally standing up from the couch and rushing herself to Seulgi who still asleep.

It did catch Wendy attention as she rushing to the other side of the bed, pulling away of Yeri from getting near Seulgi.

"YA! LET HER REST YOU LITTLE DEVIL! GET AWAY FROM HER!"

"SEULGI UNNIE HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL M-"

"YA! SHUT UP!"

And both of them keep on fighting inside the room, like siblings fighting over a toy.

~~~

"Do you think the doctor didn't misdiagnosed Irene? She hasn't wake up since yesterday. Don't you think she might injured her head as well?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know. But we should trust Dr. Sunmi. She's Seulgi best friend and also she have lots of experience in this field. We just need to wait. Irene must been suffer a lot, you know" said Jennie. 

Lisa and Rose just sigh. Since they can't do anything but to wait for Irene to wake up. 

The four girls has been waiting beside Irene since yesterday. Yet the girl haven't wake up yet. Jennie didn't dare to leave Irene and she insisted that she stay right beside her. 

Jisoo decided to do the same. While Lisa and Rose took a rest in their car also they bought foods for Jennie and Jisoo. 

Looking at how worried Jennie is, Jisoo didn't dare to asked her to go back home. She knows how much Jennie care for Irene.

Doctor Sunmi who happened to be Seulgi's best friend also kind of her personal doctor, suggested that Irene stay in the emergency room for a little while until she wakes up.

It appears that Irene might be suffer from traumatize due to the accident yesterday. And it is normal for a normal citizen like her. Which came to Jennie's mind that Seulgi isn't an ordinary citizen at all. 

Well what matters right now is Irene. Sunmi suggested that Irene should visit the psychology once she wakes up. To minimalize her nightmares and other mental issue in the future. 

Jennie did agreed with Sunmi but everything goes back to Irene. Whether she want to go or not, it's her decision.

And so right now they are waiting for Irene to wake up. 

Jennie aware of Seulgi's condition. Despite being angry towards the monolid girl, Jennie rather focus herself on Irene. Sometimes, thinking about Seulgi boiled her because everything that happened to Irene happen because of Seulgi.

She want to throw everything to Seulgi but she know she can't.

Irene still her numbe rone priority and if she's happy with Seulgi, there is nothing she can do. She's not in the position to make the decision of Irene happiness.

~~~

"Knock knock" 

"Detective" 

Krystal smile and get herself inside the hospital ward. With of course hands full of foods and drinks. 

She put those plastic bags full of foods and drinks on the table right infront of the couch. Wendy smile. Krystal has been very handful since yesterday. 

Though she just a detective who responsible with the case, it appears that they had grew attach towards each other after going threw hard times together.

The detective took a sit on the couch which are facing the hospital bed where Seulgi are lying there unconciously. Still sleeping.

"So?" Krystal asked and Wendy shook her head as an answer. Krystal sigh.

"Is this normal?"

"According to Sunmi, maybe it's because she's tired. She hasn't had any rest since the fight"

"Probably her body is exhausted" Wendy nodded. 

"So, any updates with the case?" 

Krystal lean her back on the couch with a long sigh. Face telling Wendy something doesn't go well. 

"What is it?" 

"Well, the case is alright. We managed to get where Kim Woo Bin is hiding and we did found lots of evidences of his illegal drug dealing. As for Chang Wook, well, he's dead, so, yeah. I'm just need to do some paperworks before I'm officially get fired" said Krystal calmly.

Looks like Krystal didn't really mind. 

Krystal notice the look on Wendy face and she shrugged it off.

"I should have listen to my friend. Being stuck under stricts rule can't give you a proper justice. Too many life at risks and too many protocol" 

Wendy nodded as a sign of understand. 

And so the two people continue to chat before Krystal decided to go home. Seulgi still haven't make any sign of waking up. According to the hospital protocols, only one person can wait for the patient.

So that leads Krystal to go home and rest. After all she haven't take a proper rest since most of the time she spent in the office.

Doing some interogation, paperworks, and she need to deal with her superior. Which reallu exhausting.

She bide her goodbye to Wendy and went straight to the parking lot.

Going to her house which are located in Cheondam, 30 minutes drive from the hospitla where Seulgi being hospitalize, even though it will be a long drive, well she's alright with that.

She love to drive after all and spending time only for herself while jamming to the music inside her car.

Under the dark and beautiful sky, one hand on the steering wheel, one hand leaning on the car door.

Suddenly a thought about Amber pop up in her mind.

Thinking what is she doing right now. But seriously. Even after several years they had cut their relationship, somehow Krystal still find herself craving for Amber. 

How can she not? They have been dating ever since they were in the military.

They were in the same team and done lots of missions outside Korea.

People in the military called them the The Eagle Couple. Amber was assigned as a sniper and Krystal was assigned as a soldier. Krystal was the first one to come to the scene and check the situation around.

Amber will do overwatch and make sure her team is safe. She will look around the scene through her scope. Eyeing every enemies that will endanger her team.

Krystal and Amber were known as the badass couple in the field. They act like there were some wire attached to their heads. Somehow they managed to telepathy. 

They love each other so much until they decided to retired early. Why? Well, was planning to live a peaceful life with Krystal and they did move in together. 

On the country side. Living happily ever after until one day, Amber changed. 

She began to missed the adrenaline of being in the war. Looking from distance through her scope but Krystal wasn't aware of that.

Amber was offered to joined a group. Grou which they called themself as F(x). An unknown and illegal group to find justice. They only have one rule. Don't kill if they don't attack first. 

That's all and Amber did what she had to do.

Days after days, Amber went home late at night. Krystal were busy in the office. After both of them retired, Krystal work in her family company. Well the company will always pass down to Krystal since her older sister holds other company.

At first, Krystal didn't notice any changes within Amber. The girl seems fine but what's different was the way Amber always look worried and anxious.

But as the CEO of the company, Krystal always busy with her work. Never had the chance to talk with Amber. They barely talk since Krysal busy with the company.

Until one day, one of the  most dangerous gang burst into her office all of a sudden. Without Krystal notice, the gang had killed all her employees. 

As a former soldier, Krystal had always prepared for everything. Including guns in her office. She was sitting on her chair when the gang burst into her office.

Quickly she covered herself under the table. Loading her gun. But then she froze when she heard the voice she recognize the most. Her sister. Jessica Jung with girlfriend, Im Yoona.

They were planning to kill Krystal because of the hatred and grudge Jessica have within herself towards Krystal. For her, Krystal didn't deserve to lead their family company.

Instead of killing their parent, Jessica wanted her parent to watch how Krystal died.

She joined the gang which led by Im Yoona. 

Despite that, Krystal love her sister. They grew up together and did travel together back in the days. But she never thought everything will change so quick.

Looking through her scope on the long gun, Amber cursed to herself as she shot Jessica and Yoona from distance.

Amber won't let anyone hurt her. Even if it's her own sister.

After that accident, Krystal were devastated as she had lost her sister. She didn't know it was Amber who took the shots. All she knew was that Amber had promise that she won't ever touch the long gun after she retired.

There is also no evidence of sniper gun inside their house. 

Until one day, she overheard Amber conversation on the phone with someone. Talking about her sister death and what they need to do for their next operation on taking down the gang once and for all, since Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona's cousin were leading the gang after Yoona died.

It was a complete mess. Krystal remember how furious she was at Amber. She nearly kill Amber if it's not because of the love she still have for the llama girl. 

Krystal cut their relationship that day and moved out from Amber's house. Since then, they never contacted each other. But Amber made clear that even though they are departed, Amber won't ever stop loving Krystal.

Krystal didn't bother to say anything and despite the hatred and grudes she have for Amber, somehow she still saved the number Amber gave her for emergency. 

She was surprise though that Amber still have that number the time when she decided to call her for help. 

It only a sign that Amber stick to her word and truthfully Krystal didn't know what to react though. 

Nevertheless, her mission would go bad if she didn't asked Amber's help.

Krystal sigh. Without she knowing, she had arrived infront of her house. Faster than she thought.

And so she parked her car and went inside her house. 

Living in a big mansion with high security maintenances and highlly guarded by few men. Krystal may have detective as her job but her family came from a wealthy one.

Don't forget she used to owned a company and that's where she got all the money to afford this big mansion. 

Since she's going to retired soon, she might need to find another job to afford her living cost. But maybe a little vacation will do.

Once she arrived, she walk to her kitchen. Grabbed a milk and poured it into the glass.

The mansion is quiet ever since Jessice died. She missed her a lot despite being betrayed by her own sister. 

She went to her living room, to relax herself on the couch but then she notice something different. 

A strained of blood on the living room table and she notice there's a knife and an apple being cut into half.

There is no way her bodyguards and the maids to do this. What makes more sense is that there an intruder. Krystal sigh. So what's the good in it when she pay her bodyguards to secure her mansion when obviously she need to deal with the intruder herself.

As a former marine, she took the pistol gun under one of the chair in the living room. Pull the trigger. It's loaded and despite still traumatize with the past, it's best if she stay prepare.

Even though she didn't know if she be able to shoot a person with it. 

She walk around her mansion, starting from the first floor and then the second floor.

She heard a door to her bathroom in the second floor being open. And she is ready to shoot whoever came in to her mansion without her permission. 

Only to be surprise to see who it is.

"DON'T SHOOT!" 

"AMBER?! WHAT THE ?" 

", Soojung. You scared the hell out of me! Put the gun down! I'm clear" said Amber with her hands up in the air.

Krystal still poiting her gun towards Amber. Still hesitating whether she should put down the gun or not. 

But then she see blood coming out from Amber's palm and notice the blood strained on the living room table belongs to Amber.

She put down her gun and put the safety lock on and sigh. She almost kill Amber.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Krystal asked. Earning a grinned on Amber's face.

Krystal sigh once again as she realized that Amber never changed. That girl has always been so clumsy.

Without telling Amber to come down, Krystal walk herself to the first floor and get the first aid kit in the kitchen. Amber followed right behind her.

"Sit" Krystal command telling Amber to sit on the kitchen counter.

She open the first aid kit, pouring some medication on Amber wound. 

Despite being the most talented sniper back in the army, Amber had always been clumsy sometimes. During her daily routines of course. She never miss her targets in the war field.

She can't take care of herself. It always been Krystal who had to treat her wounds despite getting knowledge about it during their trainees time.

In silent, Krystal treated Amber's wound didn't notice the llama girl have her eyes watching every single move Krystal made.

It remind both of them of their good old days.

Cuddling together in bed and never once wanted to get off of the bed once they are comfortable. 

Once Krystal is over, she put the medical kit back to its place and walk to the living room. Completely ignoring Amber but never tell the girl to leave.

Amber who notice Krystal behavior, followed her from behind and watch the younger back. 

Deep down both of them still love each other. Amber knows it. They had been in a relationship since junior high school. Well that's too early but the bond between them is just too strong to resist.

Until the day Amber ruined it all. 

"Soojung-ah" Amber called.

But Krystal remained silent. 

Amber didn't dare to move closer to the younger one. She didn't want to get into fight with her.

It's best if she maintain distance between them. Years had passed yet the bond between them is still strong.

None of them wanted to talk as they felt so comfortable in silent.

But there are things Amber wanted to say. Starting from how much she miss her. How much she had been suffering all those years. Feeling so guiilty and responsible for what happened.

But both of them knew it was an action that were nessescary for Amber to do. 

Still. Being left by her older sister too soon is just not good for her. She still wanted more time with Jessica.

But Amber shot her right on the center of her head. Leaving deep scars in Krystal heart. 

"Soojung-ah, I miss you" said Amber.

Krystal remain quiet. She's fighting with herself whether she should tell Amber to leave or not. Because deep down she wanted Amber to stay. 

She miss her too actually. And she were thankful to Amber for saving her the other day. Yet again Amber had saved her from death. 

Her head hanging down, feeling her tears about to come out. Krystal didn't know exactly why she cry.

Is it because she getting fired which obviously she didn't care or is it because she had been a hypocrite all these years?

Lying to herself that she had moved on from the girl standing behind her.

That probably all these years, her heart hasn't fully heal because the person who can heal her heart is Amber herself. Despite the fact she had killed Jessica, Amber did what she had to do to protect Krystal. 

And she is very thankful for that.

"Why are you crying?" Amber asked while walking a little closer to Krystal. But still didn't dare to touch her.

"I-I'm t-thankful" said Krystal sobbing.

"For what?" 

"H-having you"  

Amber walk closer to her and carefully closing the distance between them.

It pained her to see Krystal cryinng. Mostly because of her. It was never her intention to kill Jessica. She was trying to protect Krystal from her evil sister. 

And it seems Krystal have been struggling with it all thes years and she fooled herself for believing that she's okay.

"I think I had fooled myself all these years" said Krystal who slowly turn herself around, facing Amber with her red eyes staring at Amber sadly.

Krystal miss her so bad. But still she holding herself for not showing it to Amber. Being her soulmate, Amber knew. She always knew.

Her confession made Amber the happiest girl in the world. Her only regret was that she used to be the one who hurt this girl. Unintentionally.

"May I?" Amber asked for permission to hug Krystal.

And the younger nodded. Slowly feeling hands wrapping comfortablely around her waist and Krystal buried her head in the crook of Amber's neck. 

Feeling just like the old days and finally she felt the warm like she used to feel back in the days. 

~~~

A sudden gasp, asking for air, shocking the whole four girls inside the cubbicle. 

The loud sound came from none other than Irene herself.

After almost 12 hours being unconcious, Irene finally awake from her deep sleep.

Her chest going up and down roughly, like she had just a 10 km run. Jennie who sit right next to her bed, quickly get her hands on Irene's back, trying to calm her down.

"Where is Seulgi?" Irene asked still panting.

"Irene you just woke up. You need to drink" said Jennie.

"No! Jennie, I need to see Seulgi, NOW" said Irene.  

"YOU JUST WOKE UP, FOR GOD SAKE! IRENE!"

Now it's Jennie turn to blow up. She had enough of Irene being self-less. For once, she want Irene to listen to her. 

Not lying to her and then went missing like she did.

Irene stay quiet as she stare at Jennie with her eyes showing how sorry she is.

But she didn't dare to say anything. She knew how much Jennie is worried for her and with her feeling anxious about Seulgi, she thought that this is not the right time.

She need to clear things out between her and Jennie. Jennie must been furious and worried at the same time, looking after her.

The brunnette girl with her eyes wide open, looking all furious at Irene. Her chest went up and down, feeling the anger inside her raging. 

She can't believe the first person she asked the moment she woke up is Seulgi. Well it's obvious when you fell inlove with someone.

But not at this time seriously. Not when Irene lied to her and made her very worried.

They are more than best friend, Jesus christ!

"Sorry, Jennie" said Irene after being quiet for almost 5 minutes. 

Jennie sigh before she leave the cubicle. While Rose and Lisa stay with Irene who feeling so guilty and sorry for Jennie. She knew she had hurt her.

Jisoo on the other hand run to cath up on her girlfriend. Making sure she is fine.

 

Hehe...thought the matter will take long but it appears everything was settle faster than I expected So yeah! Here it is! Sorry. This is so lame and no Seulrene moment. I'm sorry! I will make lots of Seulrene moment in the next chapter! Sorry to disappointed you guys! Hope you guys still enjoy it though.