Missing

Knocked Out

The warm sunlight came through the curtains, closing the window inside the small bedroom with only consist of queen size bed, a television hanging on the wall, and a bathroom. 

This is clearly a guest room. 

Feeling the room getting hotter as the sun going up as time pass by, the girl who are on the bed still covering herself with the blanket, slowly opening her eyes.

The soreness between her thigh can't be bear the moment she move her legs. Seulgi did went so rough last night and she can remember vividly what was happening last night.

As she recalls the beautiful night with Seulgi, she can't hide the smile on her face still with her eyes shut. 

She stretch her body didn't mind the soreness Seulgi did to her last night and place her hand to her side. Somehow trying to touch Seulgi and wake her up.

But even her hand had trail the place beside her, it happened to be empty. 

When she realized that, she opened her eyes imidietly and the place beside her is empty.

Where the hell is Seulgi? 

She bring herself up from the bed, looking around her only to find her stuffs placed neatly on one of the chair beside the bed.

There is no trace of Seulgi's belonging inside the room.

Is she downstairs?

Not wanting to make any sudden conclusion, Irene quickly put her clothes on.

Even though it's still hard for her to walk due to the soreness, she didn't mind and try her best to walk properly. Like a normal person.

She get out from the room and heard distant chatter downstairs.

Wondering if her best friends had already awake and Seulgi is there with them. 

"Gosh, how many drinks we drank last night?" said Rose massaging her head.

"5? 10? I don't know" said Lisa still lying on the couch with her one leg came out and hanging in the air.

". Last night was rough. You hurt me, baby" said Jennie.

"Really? Sorry. Last night was amazing for me" said Jisoo and Jennie groaned in frustration since she can get herself to bear with the pain Jisoo had gave her last night.

Just seeing her best friends from the stairs, looking all so messed up in the living room, Irene face palm herself. 

Her best friends never learnt anything. 

"Oh? Irene! Did you have fun last night?" said Jennie probably still high since last night she finished one bottle of soju for herself.

"Did you guys see Seulgi?" 

"Oh? I thought she's with you?" said Rose pointing to nowhere, possibility pointing at Irene but the girl still closing her eyes. 

As much as Irene didn't want to negative thinking, she begin to worried.

She took out her phone and call Seulgi.

It beeps several times but the girl didn't answer.

Seulgi didn't left any notes for her. 

Wendy was nowhere to be found. She was asleep in the living room last night and she remember that because she's the only one sober. 

She call Seulgi several times but the monolid girl didn't answer at all. 

Irene sigh. Where the hell is she?

"I think I'm going to puke" said Jisoo as she ran towards the bathroom and Irene sigh.

She can't possibly leave her best friends like this.

~~~

"There is nothing to sorry about, Seulgi. No one can predicted him and apparently the tracker has gone from our radar. There are two possibility. It broke or they had found out" said Krystal.

Seulgi groaned in frustration because again she had failed. Why can't she catch him? He literally standing right under her nose but why it so hard to capture him?

Just awhile ago, Seulgi apologized to Krystal for not being able to capture him. But none of it was her fault. Even though Krystal were there, she can't capture him without strong evidence.

Also they probably die right on the spot because Chang Wook probably had his men around somewhere. 

Hidden and was ready to take shot to Seulgi.

Wendy still sleeping in her room due to the alcohol and Seulgi doing face time with Krystal alone.

Telling her everything the detective need to know.

"So, what are the plans now?"

"During your last match, I got inside intel which can help us arranging your fight with Jessi" Seulgi widen her eyes with the big and good news.

Finally some progress.

"So?"

"I've been contacting the intel and I will receive the new by the end of this week. How are you doing so far?" 

"I'm doing well but I think I need time to fight again. Considering my condition right now, I can't punch properly and still my ribs kinda hurt" Krystal nodded.

"Well, in the mean time, you should try to negotiate with your step father if he calls you. I know he will understand. After all she's the only fighter he have" Seulgi nodded as she agreed with Krystal.

"For the mean time I will try to locate Kim Woo Bin. Got some leads in the office" said Krystal and Seulgi knew she was about to end the call but before she could, Seulgi cut her.

"Detective"

"Can you do me a favor?"

Krystal leaned in closer, making sure that Seulgi knew she is listening to whatever the monolid girl need.

It took times for Seulgi to speak. Thinking this might be a good one.

"Can you get some of your men to keep eyes on a certain person for me?" 

Krystal tilted her head, feeling a bit confuse with Seulgi's favor.

"Chang Wook threatened me that he will hurt the people who are close to me. I need someone to look after one of my friend" 

"May I know the name?" 

"Irene. Bae Irene. She's a law student in my campus-" 

As the detective took notes of all the information about Irene's address, her usual activities, her usual spots, and everything that might help Krystal's men to look after her.

Krystal nodded as she satisfied with all the information Seulgi gave to her.

"I will let my men know. Would you like me to give you updates about her?" 

"If it's not life threatening, don't" said Seulgi. 

Krystal nodded as she noted what Seulgi said.

"Alright, Seulgi. I'll let you know the updates once we settle things over here" 

Seulgi nodded and ended the call.

She buried her own face in her hands and sigh heavily. 

Her plan had already begun the moment she left Jisoo's mansion.

It was hard for her. Leaving Irene.

She took her time admiring the beauty who were sleeping next to her. She look very adorable and beautiful even when she's sleeping.

Seulgi did went rough and quiet intense last night. She recalls back to the time where Irene keep on moaned her names several times.

Begging her to go faster and faster. Not wanting to stop even for a second.

The way Irene fingers dig into her back skin, scratching her skin due to the pleasure she received from Seulgi.

She remember how wet Irene was last night and everything look so perfect for Seulgi.

Irene is perfect. More than she ever wanted. 

Irene is more than enough and last night she had gave everything to her.

Going in and out so rough and she knew by the time the sun came up, Irene will feel soreness between her thigh.

Irene was so tight last night. Seulgi remember how her hips moved against her hands, drenching it with Irene's fluid. 

Seulgi was satisfied with she was doing last night.

She leave some hickeys on Irene. The way they kissed last night was so passionate and sensual. 

It was one of her wild night with Irene and she is glad she did it.

But the reason behind it was because she won't be able to do it again with Irene.

Yes. It is indeed correct.

Seulgi will leave Irene. Gone. Like she was never existed. She have another apartment not far from her current apartment. 

Still she will attend her classes in campus and she will make sure she won't bump into Irene. 

This is the least she can do.

Since her step father already aware of Irene's presence in Seulgi's life, she didn't want to risk anything.

She may not be able to stay close to her but she had asked Krystal for extra protection for Irene.

That way she won't get distracted between catching Chang Wook and protecting Irene. 

"Seulgi?" 

She bring her head up only to see Wendy with her hair messed up. 

"You went to far last night" 

"Did you brought me here?" Seulgi nodded.

"What about Irene?" Seulgi didn't answer as she let Wendy remember the plan she had made.

Once Wendy realized, she mouthed 'O' before heading to the kitchen.

"I bought everything we need in our new apartment. It's best if we move in today" said Seulgi. 

"Whatever Seul" said Wendy as she never really agreed with this plan.

~~~

A week has passed. 

And there is no sign of Seulgi.

Irene had went to Seulgi's place but it appears the place is empty.

She called her everydays, leaving her voicemails. Asking where is she and how is she doing.

Despite how Seulgi left her that day, Irene as naive as she is, she only thought maybe Seulgi have something important to do. 

But as she see closely, it seems like Seulgi dissapearing. Specifically from her life. Why?

She empty her apartment, she didn't answer her calls, and she was nowhere to be found around the campus.

It goes the same way to Wendy.

The two also didn't work in Red Velvet Cafe anymore.

Irene doesn't want to come to any negative conclusion but witnessing all this, she feel like Seulgi is leaving her.

The question is...why? What did she do so wrong?

Sometimes, she can see Seulgi among the students crowd in campus hallway.

But the more she walk closer in panic mode, screaming her name, she came only to found nothing.

Seulgi was never there but Irene always saw her. Standing in the middle of the crowd, staring at her.

She starting to doubt her mental health. 

Not just Irene who are worried about herself, Jennie, Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa are worried for her.

Since Irene never came out from her apartment, quarantine herself from social life.

Sometimes the girl skip lunch and dinner. Sometime she can't go to sleep at night. 

Irene's eye bags get even darker day by day.

Jennie had asked Irene to sleep at her house but the girl decline the offer. She wanted to be alone.

Right now, as the sun went down and dark rise up, she had finished her essay and ready to submit it tomorrow.

She was awake all night, trying to get rid her thought about Seulgi by getting herself distracted with the essay. 

Now that she has nothing to do, she decided to go to the convenience store to buy something. 

She took her wallet before going to her apartment door only to be surprise by someone she had no clue who he is.

The man in black suit, looking at her, more like glaring.

The negative aura and feeling anxious because the man is so big and well build, Irene stood still.

Froze on her spot.

She didn't dare to say anything as the man walk closer to her which made Irene move backwards.

Her apartment is so small with just ten step backwards, she stopped as she hit her bed.

There is no way for her to escape.

"W-who are you?" 

But the man didn't say anything as he grabbed Irene's neck and squeeze her, letting no air coming into Irene's lungs.

Irene struggle to let go his tight grip and she can slowly feel the air starting to get shorter as she get too hard to breath.

Still not wanting to give up, she kick his , making the man groaned in pain and unintentionally let go of his grip.

Finally Irene can feel the air flowing into her lungs as she coughed and stumble to get her way out from her apartment. 

She run as fast as she could, still taking glances to her back. To her surprise the man is chasing her real fast that it made her heart beating so fast and sweats coming out real fast.

She can feel her clothes getting so wet because of her sweat but it didn't matter at all.

Once she got out from her apartment, she bump into someone who imidietly grabbed her shoulder.

"LET GO OF ME! LET GO!"

"Irene-sshi! Irene-sshi! Calm down!" 

Irene still throw punches to the stranger but the girl remain unbother since she get used to this.

"Irene-sshi! Calm down. Calm down. Breathe. Breathe" said the girl as she found Irene getting tired.

As she was trying to calm Irene down, the man who was just got out from the apartment, make eyes contact with the girl.

The girl glared at the man as she knew who is he.

"Get him!" said the girl.

Soon bunches of men came out from their hiding and run to catch the man. 

Irene who still trying to get out from the stranger grip starting to loose her energy and slowly, she stop due to tiredness.

The girl patted Irene's back and caress to make the girl in shock calm down. 

"You're safe, Irene-sshi" said the girl.

With her face looking so pale and terrified, she bring her heads up, making eyes contact with the stranger.

Her vision was blur and she can spot some dark spots through her vision. 

She didn't get to see who was the girl but before she unconcious, she say the name she been craving for her warmth and presence.

"S-Seulgi?"