Current Condition

Knocked Out

Third POV

Being trap inside a small dark room, not too much air, a bit too dimp and humid it wasn't the first time Seulgi ever experience this kind of thing. She experienced a lot back in the days.

To the time where she was her father's doll. Fighting for victory...or more like to live. Until she finally got herself everything she want. Beautiful house, beautiful girlfriend, and a very convincing job. 

Talking about her job...she will be fired...right? She doesn't know. If her boss spare her life because of the unexpected accident she will thank God for that. At least she still have her job.

Enough about job. It's not about job that's bothering her. There a lot more that keep her mind busy and prevent her from killing herself. That is her girlfriend, Bae Joohyun. 

What is she doing right now? Is she okay? 

Seulgi wanted to erase all negative thought about Joohyun. She knew exactly that girl would not be okay right now. Joohyun is that kind of girl who went anxious when it comes to her girlfriend.

Especially after she is diagnosed with PTSD...Seulgi afraid it will got a lot worse than before.

If only she didn't push herself to Joohyun...and decided to leave the country as soon as possible with Wendy, Joohyun will be find right now. Having her own firm and own the world for herself.

But then meeting Joohyun is one of her extraordinary experience she ever had and she doubt she wanted to erase that.

"Wake up lazy head! We're going out!" said Chanyeol who came in to the room unnotice.

Seulgi would always stay silent. She prefer to stay quiet rather than talking with Chanyeol because it will only boil her blood.

"You're quiet. Very unusual. You sure you gave her food, right?" Jessi rolled her eyes as she was standing right behind Chanyeol.

"Alright. Let's go? I thought I said I want you in good shape for today"

Seulgi was force to go out from that room with head cover by blindfold and she let him took her wherever he wants. Hoping somehow Krystal would find her with the hints she gave behind. 

Find me, Krystal. Get me back to Joohyun.

~~~

The bureu is a mess after Krysal and Amber got back from Yeri's house. Krystal had given order to her employees to stay alert for every moving vans, every suspicious transaction online or offline.

Yet they haven't got anything and it brings Krystal very anxious. 

She promise Irene that she will bring Seulgi back. She promise she will but she can't give her the spesific time to her and it makes Irene really anxious, worried.

Krystal scared if Irene PTSD will get a lot worse and so she make sure that Jennie stay with Irene. They both decided its best if Irene stay with Jennie and Jisoo for awhile.

Amber will protect them during her night and morning shift. While in the afternoon until the evening, she will remain at the bureu. Helping her to find Seulgi.

So far, Krystal had make sure Irene that Seulgi still alive. She found hint which Seulgi left in Yeri's house. A hint that give Irene a certain hope that one day Seulgi will comeback to her.

A simple note that read,

Alive

It was written a bit in hurry but it just gave them another hope that Seulgi will eventually help her and she's still alive. She's hoping Seulgi would give her more spesific hint to help her finally find her.

But considering Chanyeol is a professional, he would do anything to protect his safe house. So Krystal need to work double to find him.

Notice her girlfriend is very tense, Amber decided to give her a little massage from behind. Giving her a little massage around her shoulder and Krystal just chuckles.

"Thanks. You always very care for me"

"I do. Very much" 

Though she wanted her girlfriend to stay here a little longer, she had make promise to Jennie. She look at her watch and she knew it's time for Amber to go.

Softly she grab Amber's hands turn around facing the girl. Eyes looking so soft, hazy, and beautiful like always. Krystal kiss her lips only for a sec before Amber pull her into a very intense , she have to stop and hold herself from that glamour offer.

"Easy girl.You need to go"

"Ah. You got me there"

"Next time, okay? We both know we can't enjoy it if there weight on both our shoulders. So its best to finish this as soon as possible" said Krystal.

"I know. I'll text you later?" 

Krystal nodded. 

It was like any other day during the war. Krystal would see Amber going to the field. Fighting a battle to win. But just like Irene, she used to have PTSD. 

After years of going to the psychiatry, it got much better. She would have said her PTSD is gone but who knows? On certain circumstances it would comeback.

But she is thankful enough she is able to prevent her PTSD to comeback. It mean she completely have control of her emotion, her mind, and her body.

Letting Amber leave it only mean she is ready for whatever that girl will face in the battle field. She could only pray Amber will be safe and here at the bureu, she will find Seulgi. 

While she is busy searching for the bear, the bear herself are trying her best to get away from all of this. Running away is her only option. But who would have thought Chanyeol have lots of unseen mens?

Seulgi knew he got plenty of guards. Might as well use sniper here somewhere and she believe that. 

She need to turn her mind around to get the perfect escape plan but until now she came up with nothing. Empty mind.

Now she is inside a van blindfolded. She has no idea where they are taking her. But sure the van led to other place far from the city. Sound of cars are not much. More like a country side.

Wait.

Why are they taking her here?

Old friend?

No. Coming to the country side only mean she will meet her worse enemy. What does she have anything to do with Chanyeol? 

When they finally arrive there, the van stop and Seulgi was forced to get down and she open her blindfolded. It's a matter of life and death that she had to turn her head around only a glance. To get a peak of the van plate number. But before she could even look a little further, Jessi push her inside a countryside house.

The house she knew very well.

This is where Chang Wook brought her for the first time for a fight and the fighter has been known as the best among the best in this village. Seulgi herself still unable to win. 

Also this place is known to grant every wish we asked but the cost is our life. Wish such as dark wishes. Drugs empire, illegal gunfire, human trafficking everything.

Seulgi doesn't like this place since the first time she came here.  Good thing she came out with nothing but the bad thing she came out with bloods and broken ribs.

"Guess you are very familiar with this place" said Chanyeol mischeviously.

As soon as they enter the house, they wait in the garden which are known for the place to spare your life. The place where fight begins. Not long after that, Seulgi saw old man with white hairs and a stick to help him walking, with a beautiful woman walking right behind her.

Seulgi knew she will fight that woman because that's the woman she fought back in the days.

"Park Chanyeol. What brings you here?" asked the old man.

"I came here to claim your drug empire that you took from Kim Woo Bin" 

Instead of scared, the old man laugh evily. More like mocking him and sure Chanyeol isn't please at all. 

For a second, Seulgi thought about why would Chanyeol bring her here for a fight when obviously he have Jessi. Or they weren't just brother and sister?

Or perhaps Chanyeol have plan to kill her here. Right now and he doesn't have to worry about having her blood on his hands.

"Know your place, Chanyeol. You cannot fight my grand daughter. She has been trained to be a fighter since she was a child. Even your sister here lost with her"

"I brought one. Who is capable of win and I make sure you regret every words that came out from your mouth minutes ago" said Chanyeol challenging.

Right. I won against Jessi. Should have thought that Jessi won't fight her again because maybe she will lost again. But why me? I lost too, thought Seulgi.

"My grand daughter will make sure to treat her well"

Chanyeol smirk before she went to back to Seulgi and bend down to her shoulder level, whispering a threat.

"Win here. Or I'll let that woman kill you right now" said Chanyeol.

~~~

Joohyun POV

"Jisoo! Please don't make a mess in the kitchen. I just cleaned it up!" I said.

"I won't!"

But just after I said that, I could hear she's dropping a spoon. I groaned and rolled my eyes as I was watching a movie in the living room. Jennie is currently in her office room.

She got a emergency case she need to handle and here I am. Getting a holiday for a few days until I'm feeling alot better. But I'm asking...when?

Would I be better? Seulgi is still out there. Fighting for her own life while I'm here. Waiting for the uncertainty to finally become certainly. This whole uncertainty is killing me slowly.

I can't sleep for days because seems like my PTSD gotten a lot worse. I couldn't go to sleep without having nightmares and Jennie and Jisoo would always be there to hold me from killing myself.

I would scream in my dreams and I never notice I would do the same in real life. Jennie told me I was screaming and sweating like I went for marathon.

Since then, I can't go to sleep. More like I prevent myself from falling to sleep. It's best for Jennie and Jisoo. I don't want them to be uncomfortable with my condition. I don't want Jennie to babysit me around like I'm a child again.

I can handle myself...maybe that's what I thought.

I need Seulgi.

I need her so bad and I'm really hoping to see her behind Jennie's front door, smiling with her idiot smile saying,

"Sorry, I caught up in the traffic"

Would have nice that after all the wait, she was just stuck in the bad traffic and didn't go missing. But it just my own imagination and hope. I sigh.

I decided to get myself focus withthe movie instead of my own thought. Might as well get some distraction before I go crazy. Maybe crazy is just the perfect words to describe my action next.

A bell ringing in Jennie's house. Indicating there is someone behind the door. Jumping out from the sofa, I ran towards the front door with a crazy smile on my face.

And once the door is open all I could see is her. Kang Seulgi. Standing right infront of, perfectly fit and healthy. She's safe. She's back home!

"SEULGI!" I yelled and reach for her. Hugging her so tight that I feel like I don't want to let her go. 

Finally I got her back.

"Where were you? You were gone and I was here. Waiting for you to come home! Why it took you days to finally come home?! Don't you know I missed you so much?"

But she didn't say anything. Her eyes were looking at me confuse.  Next thing she say blurred my whole world.

"Irene. It's me, Amber"

Like a melted ice cream, all of a sudden Seulgi face slowly went gone like a dust and all I could see right now is a tall girl, dressing with leather jacket all black with a turtle neck clothes beneath it.

To my disappointed, it wasn't Seulgi. It was my imagination...playing with me. 

The air suddenly being out from my lungs, making me hard to breathe. But I managed to run back inside the house, running to my room and hiding under the blanket.

Didn't notice since when I have my tears running down my cheeks. But I didn't mind. All I want to do right now is hugging my pillow, warming myself under the cold weather. I don't even know it winter or summer, I don't care. 

All I feel right now is the really hitting me so hard and hit me coldly. 

Crying my heart out loud knowing that it will takes a lot of time for Seulgi to finally comeback home and I just missed her a lot that I keep hoping one day she will be standing behind that door. Greet me like always.

Now...I don't know which are the reality or my imagination. 

"Shtttt....I'm here. I'm here Irene-ah" 

As I heard that voice, slowly I could feel heat in my body. Warming myself more. Even when I'm hiding under the blanket, it still useless. But that girl came to me, crowling herself to the bed and hug me from behind.

The hug I used to get so comfortable with until Seulgi came. The girl who protect me protectively before Seulgi came. The girl who always here for me. The girl who would listen to me everytime I have problem. The girl who help me surviving in this cold and tough life.

"I-I don't know which one is the reality and not, Jen"

"You'll be okay, Irene. You'll be okay"

"I won't, Jen"

"You will. I promise you, I will bring Seulgi back" 

"Promise?" 

It took awhile for Jennie to answer. Because I know even she can't give me the spesific time when Seulgi will be back. But at least her method is calming me down.

For now.

"Promise"

 

Will Seulgi comeback? I don't know. Happy new year everyone! First update for this story after awhile. Need a lot of time to think of the storyline and here I finally got the perfect one to continue this story. Hope you guys like it! Let me know your thought down below and please shout out if you guys like this story or just want to say hello after the long wait for the new chapter. Okay. Goodbye and see you soon! stay safe!