Torture

Knocked Out

A sudden scream fill the empty, dark room. Panting due to the electric shock, electrocuted her body. Her vision are still blur as she blinks her eyes multiple times to finally regain her normal vision. 

The room is dark, only one small light, shining so dimp. Barely help her looking at her surrounding. 

As she try to touch her face, she stop for a moment. Realizing her hands being cuff above her head. She looked up and see her hands being cuff with rope and hanging freely after being tight to a cylinder. She's sitting on her knees. Not being able to sit properly with her butts.

She close her eyes for awhile, trying to remember what happened.  

The place were filled with smoke. Gunshots were heard surrounding the place. People keep on running their way out from that place. Saving their own life. 

Finally realize she was being capture by unkown people. He can feel the pain on the back of her neck, where she got hit all of a sudden. When she was trying to get out from that place with Wendy.

Wait. Wendy.

Whe she realize that, she look around only to find herself inside the room with one man standing beside the door. 

Seulgi can barely see the man face. He probably the guy who woke her up with the electric gun. 

With all respect, Seulgi look terrible.

Her clothes drained with her own dry blood. Everytime she breathe, she can feel slight pain in her chest. Because probably she had broken her ribs during the match.

It was a tough one. But good thing she managed to win the match.

And ended up here. How? And who the hell-

"Ah! You're finally awake!" 

That is the least person Seulgi ever wanted to see. She was hoping she will visit that person behind bars after she finished the match. Well, apparently she can't. Because right now she became his prisoner.

Guess, Krystal had failed again. Shouldn't trust the police so much. They aren't capable of catching bad guys, bad criminals like Ji Chang Wook because of their damn complicated procedures.

Ji Chang Wook came in to the room with his arrogant attitude. Feeling so happy and satisfied with the match result, Seulgi guess. Well she won and that only bring big benefit for him.

Maybe he already had Woo Bin's head hanging inside his office.

The old man kneeled down one knees until he reach the same eye level as Seulgi.

Looking at her step daughter with a smirk on his face. Feeling the victory in his veins after all this years of having debt and fighting against Woo Bin.

He finally had his victory.

"Can't believe you managed to won the match. Congratulation" said Chang Wook proudly.

Seulgi remain quiet with her eyes glaring. Chang Wook scouf as he poke Seulgi's cheeks, making fun of her.

"You should celebrate! Finally you have your freedom! Oh? Right. You can't. How sad" 

"Where's Wendy?" 

"Ah! Finally you spoke! I thought Jessi had broke your vocal cords!"

"WHERE'S WENDY?!" 

Seulgi groaned in pain when she felt a sudden hit on her stomach. Taken from Chang Wook punch on her stomach. Making her coughing blood.

Her head spinning so hard, feeling headache due to the impact.

"Act nice while I'm here" 

Seulgi who have her head hanging down with blood drooling from , she bring her head up. Only to spit her saliva mixed with her blood. 

Chang Wook chuckles. Taking out his handkerchief and wipe his face.

Both of them look into each other eyes. Seulgi glaring at Chang Wook, Chang Wook staring at her blankly. 

Silent fill the room. None of them talk. They are doing some sort of staring contest all of sudden until Chang Wook stand up from his position. 

"Well, since you're so eager to know about your friend *Clap I may have ruin some part of her body. No offense. She was being too noisy earlier"

When Chang Wook clapped his hands, a signal for his men to bring out Wendy, Seulgi can't believe what she saw.

Both men have their hands on Wendy's armpit, dragging her inside the room. Her head hanging down. Looking so weak and terrible with her clothes covered with dry blood. 

Seulgi can see vividly the scars, the bruises, the cut on Wendy's body. She can't see her face yet but she is sure he had hurted Wendy's face.

"Seungwan-ah?" Seulgi called but no respond.

"Your friend was being too noise for me that I kind a drug her. To get her to sleep, get it?" 

It literally widen Seulgi's eyes. Wendy is innoncent! How can he lays his hands on Wendy?

"HOW DARE YOU!" 

She shout at him and at the same time, tried to get her hands out from the handcuff. Which really useless. It will only hurt her wrists even more. 

Rather than shouting back at her, one of Chang Wook's men, kick her back, making her groan in pain.

Inhaled, exhaled. Even though it's hurt for Seulgi to breathe, she need to stay alive. 

She need to because she need to get her hands on Chang Wook. To kill him once and for all. 

"How dare I? *evil laugh You supposed to say it to yourself!" said Chang Wook as he walk towards Seulgi and again kneeling himself down to Seulgi eye level.

Glaring at her like he is going to kill her.

Seulgi didn't mind though. As long as she won't see his face again.

"Do you think I don't know your plan since the beginning? Didn't I told you to not get involved with the police? Well, damn you got yourself in the wrong side, Kang Seulgi! Because apparently the police are useless! See now that you ended up here with your friends!" 

But before Seulgi could argue more, she realized the way Chang Wook emphasize the word 'friends'. Which only mean Wendy isn't the only one here. 

"I know you put tracker on one of my men. Trying to catch me by working together with the police. Shame. You got nothing"

"Who else did you captured?" 

"Well, it was so easy to get Irene-sshi. I was really going to take Irene-sshi only but your best friend had seen it all so...I don't have much choice to bring her too" 

It is more than enough to make Seulgi's world tore apart. 

With the fact that Irene is here too, make her heart sank. She feel so weak all of a sudden. The plan all this long is to protect Irene. 

But all the effort she gave ended up failed.

She feeling at the edge to cry but try so hard to hold it. No. She can't cry. She can't give up like this.

"Let them go, Chang Wook! They're innoncent!" 

"Oh. Typical hero. You do realized Irene-sshi address you as her hero. Well now seems like her hero is about to go dead" 

Chang Wook send signal to his man and one of them bring a knife. 

With her condition like this, she's too weak to get out. Also her hands being cuff didn't bring much help of her. 

Her body feel so weak and doesn't have any energy left.

The match was tough and the soreness running in her feet just can't seem to get away any faster. 

Seulgi groaned in frustration as she find herself so useless right now.

"Where is Irene? WHERE IS SHE ?!" 

Seulgi struggling herself to get out from the hand cuff but imidietly earn a kick from the back. Making her scream in pain and her body bending down as she can't no longer hold her body up.

"You know, Seulgi. I can't believe you back stabbed me. I had done a lot to help you and what did I get? You running behind my back trying to capture me! Getting me behind the bars, huh? See. You can't do that to me" 

Chang Wook playing with the knife in his hand. Tracing it edge on Seulgi's face. 

Letting Seulgi feel the cold metal on her face. But Seulgi's too weak to even care about it.

"Now that I'm finally have my victory and you are no longer required-" 

He roughly hooked his finger to Seulgi's chin, pushing her chin up.

Letting her eyes which are barely open, to look straight to Chang Wook eyes. 

Seulgi felt her energy being aspirated.

She can feel herself being weak. Her energy being drowned away from her body.

"I think you should know that your move against me is useless. Now see what your act did to you" 

That time, Seulgi can't no longer scream as she doesn't have the strenght anymore. 

She can feel a sharp, cold, metal thing went inside her stomach. She screamed in silent.

Again Chang Wook pushed the knife in, getting a little deeper than before.

And Seulgi groaned in pain as she felt the pain getting too much for her to bear. 

Chang Wook bring himself leaned closer to Seulgi's ear. Whispering.

"Let's see what I will do to your precious Irene-sshi" 

The old man pulled his knife out from Seulgi's stomach and again she groaned in pain. 

Blurry, her eyes getting narrowed as the pain getting too much for her to bear.

And the energy being taken away with the blood running out from the stabbed wound.

"S-Seulgi!"

Distant voice from Wendy can be heard with Seulgi slowly gain unconcious and drifted herself to sleep.

"N-No! S-Seulgi!" 

"Shut up! She's gone!" said Chang Wook.

Wendy crawled herself towards Seulgi. Despite the pain in her body, she crawled herself towards Seulgi who have her head hanging down, weakly.

No. Seulgi cannot die. 

Once she reach Seulgi, she bring her hands to cupped the monolid girl face.

Tapping her cheeks to get some responses from Seulgi. But nothing happen. 

Her heart beating so fast as she can't bring herself to believe that Seulgi is gone.

"No Seulgi! No! You can't die! No!" 

Tears running down her cheeks as she pleaded to God to bring her best friend back. 

"Please! A-anyone! H-help!" 

"No! Seulgi-ah! No!" 

Wendy bring her hands down to the fresh stabbed wound. Trying to put force to the wounds in order to stop the bleeding.

She keep on praying and praying. Hoping that someone will come after them. 

Seulgi need to live. She can't die useless! No!

"Get on the ground! Now!" 

Distant chatter can be heard outside from the room. 

Gunshot and gunshot are making noisy voice outside.

Wendy didnt' care what happened outside. But she can finally breathe that someone came and help them out.

"Get on the ground!"

"Police! Get on the ground!"

"This place is surrounded by police! There is no way out!" 

"Wendy! Seulgi!" 

A tall young girl dressing up with bullet vest wrapping perfectly around her body, with Police sign written on the middle of the vest, came rushing towards the two wounded girls.

After two hours of searching, Krystal finally found them.

What a smart kid Wendy is. Krystal managed to tracked where they are because Wendy had put tracker on his clothes. 

But they lost the signal because somehow it went broken when Wendy was beated up almost to dead. 

The police had surrounded the place and snipers are on their position to take shot if Ji Chang Wook and his men are making sudden movement. 

Ji Chang Wook was caught on his way to ran away from the place. His men who were guarding Seulgi and Wendy managed to get capture. 

Now that Krystal finally found Seulgi and Wendy, it's time for her to take them to the hospital.

But before that, she checked Seulgi if there is any pulse and to her relieve, there is pulse. 

"We need medic now. Quickly!" 

~~~ 

A sudden scream fill the empty, dark room. Panting due to the electric shock, electrocuted her body. She can still feel the sting because of the electric shock running in her veins.

She panted, trying to get as many air inside her lungs. 

Due to the sudden shock, her eyes are still blurry. Can't see properly for aawhile and so she blinks her eyes multiple times to regain her normal vision. 

The first thing she do is narrowing her eyes to look her surrounding. She was hoping she's in a hospital bed with Irene sitting beside her. Waiting for her to wake up patiently but no.

She's in an empty room with bright light that she still trying to get her eyes adjust to the light. 

Slowly, she getting back her vision and at the same time she can see two people standing behind the door far from where she is right now. 

Once she finally regain her vision, her nose starting smell weird scent. Somekind like fresh blood. 

And when she thought she's in an empty room with white walls, no. She's wrong. 

Fresh blood and dry blood covering most of the white painted wall. Making the room smell stink due to the blood. 

Wait. So...all of that was a dream? Where am I?

Lots of question ringing inside her head. Trying to understand the situation. 

She tries to move her hand but she have her hand cuffed behind her. She sitting on a wooden chair with both hands on her back. Cuffed with a rope and metal handcuff.

Double security, making sure she won't get away. Both of her legs are tight with ropes and she can't move them. 

At the same time she feel so weak and powerless. 

Like she's under influence of drugs. 

When she's trying to move her body, the door suddenly open. Revealing two person she recognize being dragged by two men each person. 

", Seulgi! Seulgi! Can you hear me?"

"Seulgi?! Seulgi!"

Both girls screaming her name but she can't respond to them. Her body feel so weak and she called their name more like whispering.

"W-Wendy, I-Irene" 

A confidence steps came in to the room. Seulgi can hear it clearly but still can't get her body to move. 

She is sure shewas drug. By you kno who. Ji Chang Wook. Her filthy step father. 

"What did you do to her?!" asked Irene furiously.

"Calm down, young lady. You wouldn't want me to lays hands on your beautiful face again, right?" 

"You er! Let her go!" 

*SLAP!

"Shut up, blonde!" 

Wendy groaned in pain on her cheek. Feeling the burn sensation after the slap.

Both girls have their hand cuff to their back. They sitting facing Seulgi far from the monolid girl. 

With Chang Wook men pointing gun right to their heads, they can't make any sudden movement. 

Not that they will get hurt but who knows what will Chang Wook do to Seulgi if they being reckless?

Certaintly, the view infront of the two girls are not beautiful. More like terrifying.

Seulgi look high becuase she was drug by her own step father. Her clothes covered with her own bloods.

Some spot have dry blood, some have fresh blood.

They were torturing the monolid girl. 

Seeing Seulgi so weak, powerless, and hopeless like that, brings shiver in Irene's spine.

The way she witnessing everything with her own eyes, seeing Wendy being tortured just awhile ago and men were pointing guns at her, she can't believe Seulgi is involved in all this kind of .

Nevertheless, she can't get mad or anything towards Seulgi.

Feeling more disappointed towards the girl for not telling her all this.

Well, she love her endlessly and there is nothing can hold her from loving Seulgi.

And right now, being cuff with Wendy and Seulgi in the same room, she didn't know what else she have to do.

With Seulgi being weak and powerless, who should she depend on?

Wendy completely messed up. She got some bruises on her face due to several punches. 

She's the only one clean. 

"I need to congratulate you infront of your friends. For finally have your freedom"

Said Chang wook as she walk closer to Seulgi. 

Her body is to weak to respond. Still have the drug effect on her. Why the hell he drug her for?

"B-bastard" Seulgi whisper.

"What? What did you say?" 

She bring her head up, trying to stare at Chang Wook with her eyes trying so hard to open. Glaring at the old man.

"Bastard!" said Seulgi screaming with all her energy that left. 

Chang Wook scouf. More like mocking the weak Kang Seulgi.

Seulgi groaned in pain as she felt punches on her stomach. Chang Wook punched her on her stomach. Right on the same spot she got hit during the previous match with Jessi. 

She close her eyes with force as she can't endure the pain her body is taking.

Then she coughed. Letting out fresh blood from . Drooling blood from dripping to the white cold floor. 

"Seulgi! Get your hands away from he!" said Irene pleaded. 

"What are you going to do, Irene-sshi? Get to your senses. You cna't do anything" said Chang Wook cynically.

And Irene know he's telling the truth.

Chang Wook smirk before she kneel down to Seulgi's eye level.

"Since you're being so loyal to me since the very beginning, it takes you in a good position. I didn't kill you even though you stabbed me on the back" 

Seulgi remain quiet as she strying to endure all the pain her body feeling right now. 

"Instead of killing you, I let ou choose. Which one from your friends you want me to kill?" 

It widen Irene's eyes. . He's going to kill us.

Seulgi clearly understand that. She wanted to respond to him but instead of responding with words, she spit directly to Chang Wook face.

The old man went quiet before he laugh evily and wipe his face with his handkerchief.

"L-let t-them...go" said Seulgi weakly.

"Thought that you can save them by doing so? You're still under influence of drug. You're weak. No. This is not how the games work, Kang Seulgi" 

He hit Seulgi's cheek twice before standing up and before he gets out from the room, shehe say,

"Your police friend is trying to make an exchange. Between the three of you and Kim Rowon. Negotiation are on the way. Thanks to your God for holding me back from killing you, Kang Seulgi. You surely damn lucky" 

~~~

With both hands are cuff to a pipe inside the room, she sitting far from Wendy and Seulgi. 

Wendy hanging her head down, still feeling weak but managed to respond to everything Irene said to her.

Meanwhile, Seulgi is still struggling with herself but slowly getting aware of her surrounding. Slowly the drug effect starting to loosen up. 

She's sitting right on the center of the room. Looking so weak and it made Irene cried.

She should have listen. But more importantly she shouldn't be so reckless when obviously Seulgi tring to get her away from this nightmare.

But...everyhting won't happen like this if they didn't met in the first place.

Well, do Irene regret meeting Seulgi? No. She's beyond happy and thankful to God for letting her meet with Seulgi. A mysterious,, strong, broken girl she ever met.

"I-Irene" said Seulgi weakly as she trying to bring her head up. But Irene quickly hold her from pushing herself tooo much. 

"Don't move too much Seulgi! You're hurting yourself!" Irene pleaded.

"W-Wendy-ah" 

"Seul, I'm sorry" 

Seulgi shake her head lightly. Still with her eyes barely open. 

"I-I'm sorry. F-for dragging y-you guys into t-this"

"Seulgi. Please don't push herself too much. You need to rest! Your wounds are severe and need to be treated!" said Irene.

Seulgi smile a little. Realize how the law student still manage to get out from the main focus of the conversation. Always remind her back about how the law student always bragging about privacy law and stuff.

Seulgi miss her so much and badly wanting to hug the girl. 

In the midst of silent, Seulgi barely open her eyes but still concious enough to hear the sobbing fill the empty room. 

It hurt her heart knowing she can't do anything about it. 

Can only sit weakly on the wooden chair, doing nothing but to hear those tears.

"D-don't c-cry" said Seulgi.

But it only made Irene crying badly. Tears roaming down her cheeks, making it look like a waterfall. 

"S-seulgi!" 

The monolid girl smile when she hear that voice for the last time before she drifted to sleep. 

Making Wendy and Irene screaming her name asking for responses but to their fail, Seulgi had fallen into a deep sleep.

And then only both of them concious inside the empty, cold, brutal room.

waiting patiently for rescue to find them fast. 

Or more like waiting for the negotiation go well. 

~~~

"He want us to exchange the prisoners in Busan Harbor" 

Krystal sigh and nodded. Instructing her men to get ready to bring the prisoners out.

Base on the theory, police cannot make any negotiation with criminals.

But in this case, it will only bring danger to the innoncent prisoner they kept.

Three innoncent citizens she need to get rescue. 

With heavy heart and steps, she went to the storage room. Took out some guns she need in the war field. 

She had promise Seulgi everything will be alright. She promise Seulgi to bring her freedom and protect Irene. 

Since she failed several times, right now she don't want to fail.

Still in the storage room, she took out her phone, dialing some numbers and put the phone on her ears.

Several beeps can be heard until someone pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Need your help. Urgent"