Knocked Out Part 2

Knocked Out

Okay, okay. Calm down everyone. I see how excited you all when I suddenly told you about my idea for the second part. Alright. Since you guys are so excited with the second part, I also excited to write it as well. Thank you for liking this story very much and anticipate every chapters. I really appreciate all of your comments, votes, and subscribe. 

My goals is to see the vote number increasing everyday! Let's make it untill 50...can we? I don't know. Maybe until 20? I just hope so. 

Okay. Without any further delay, I presented to you, Knocked Out Part 2. 

Enjoy^^


Waking up from a deep sleep will never get bored if you wake up with your love one right besides you. Still snoring loudly even when the sun has came out and currently almost hitting 12pm. 

It's Sunday and as much as she want to stay in bed with her girlfriend, she need to get up and prepare breakfast...or lunch. 

With heavy heart, she gets up from the bed gently, not wanting to wake her girlfriend up. 

How long has it been since the last time they went to Rome? Probably a year? Yeah. 

It's been a year ever since Seulgi confessed to her romantically in a place she could never imagine she will hear those 'Will you be my girlfiend?'

She beyond than happy knowing she finally belong to someone. Someone she really love and adore. She is Kang Seulgi. The fragile and broken girl. But she never been that person anymore. 

Seulgi change. Change into something Irene never saw before. 

She's more...cheerful...happy...and free.

Yeah...free. Irene could never stop thinking of how Seulgi could act like a cute little kid when she gets to eat pringles.

But at the same time she can be so handsome while performing on stage. 

Right. A brief talk about what they have been doing for the past one year. 

Seulgi signed a contract with one of the famous entertainment and she work there as the back dancer with Wendy. Both of them are pay with good amount. Almost as high as the label artist since they shown their talented skills and was offered to be a singer.

But both of them refused because they want a peaceful life and chose to be back dancers instead a singer. 

While Irene are working in a law firm as a lawyer together side by side with Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose. 

As for Yeri and Joy, both of them are working under the same company. Joy working as a pilot which require her to fly for a week or two. While Yeri working inside the office. Her desk job is making sure the income and outcome of the company remains balance. 

Working in airline is not an easy tasks but both of them enjoy it though. 

Everything seems to go well according to Irene. And she hope it will always be like this. No more fighting, no more gunshot, no more...

"Babe?" 

"Kitchen!" Irene yelled.

Briefly greeted by kissed on Irene's jaw line and she smile while busy making pancakes for both of them. 

"Did you sleep well?" 

"Yeah. Are you making breakfast?"

"More like lunch" said Irene giggling and Seulgi laugh.

"We should get rid this bad habit of us" Irene turn her head around looking a bit offended with what Seulgi had said.

"What?" ask Seulgi confuse.

"You mean having until dawn is a bad habit of us?" Seulgi chuckles.

Since she know arguing with a law student will never make you in the win, she wrapped her hands around Irene's waist, push all the plates which were on the kitchen counter. 

Seulgi form a smirk on her face before hoisting Irene up with her hands grab both her thigh, pulling her up to make her sit on the kitchen counter. Which really make Irene surprise with the sudden action from Seulgi. 

Even after a year, she never get use to how Seulgi always surprise her. It always makes her heart beat so fast especially with those face staring at her sensually. 

Seulgi lean her face closer to Irene and stop the moment their lips just inch away. She smirk knowing she already win against the game queen. 

"You know I don't mean like that" said Seulgi. 

Her action make malfunction in Irene's mind. Make her stop for a moment before realizing the situation. 

. How can Seulgi make her like this? 

Only she able to do this kind of thing to her and she addicted on how to prevent this to happen which she will never find because this bear infront of her knows every single of her weakness. 

At the end, Irene could only stay in silent but then she lean closer to close the gap between them. Giving Seulgi the most sensual morning kiss. Almost making out if it's not because the smell of burning pancakes which make Irene push Seulgi away. 

"THE PANCAKES!" Irene yelled, didn't mind the whincing Seulgi on the floor after her back hit the wall hard. 

Sometimes, Seulgi wonder if Irene have a hidden strenght within her because she can be so strong sometimes. During times like this. 

~~~

"We need to go now if you don't want to see angry Jennie" said Irene who is ready in the front door.

"I think I've seen that before and I don't want to see it again" said Seulgi locking the door to their apartment. 

"She can be too over sometimes" said Irene chuckles. 

Last week they had planned to gather in Jennie's house. No occassion though. Just friends coming by to her house and play. 

It's been awhile after all. They all have been busy with their work so Jennie thought how about we gather together and just relax? 

Joy couldn't make it since she still in New York and Yeri is in her hometown. 

Lisa and Rose have plan something before, so they couldn't make it also.

So it's just Jennie, Jisoo, Wendy, Seulgi and Irene. 

Jennie had forgive Seulgi for what happened last year. She accepted everything and she told Irene she's happy that finally she found someone who could make her smile.

Who could actually make her feel what love is. She been throug a lot, yes. But Jennie thought maybe that's her path to finally found what love is.

Life has it own ways to show us our path. If it's with gunshot, kidnapped, drugs, and stuffs, Irene need to cross to finally come to her happy ending, maybe that's her way and Jennie need to understand that.

It did took so long for Jennie to finally realize that and both Irene and Seulgi are okay with that. 

After all, Seulgi thought she deserve all the hate given by Jennie to her. Since all she do was bring danger to Irene's life which she never wanted to in the first place. 

Now that everything are settles, Jennie wish nothing bad will come to them anymore.

She just want a relax and calm life together with Jisoo, Irene, Lisa, and Rose. Also focus herself with work. 

She doesn't have time for another action drama. 

"Have you prepare the ingredients for BBQ later?" ask Jennie who just finished cleaned herself.

"Yes. Everything is in the back garden. Ah! I'm so excited for later!"

"They should be here anytime soon" said Jennie looking at the clock. 

"Well. While waiting for them, ho-"

"No! I'm sore. You hurt me enough last night"

"WHAT?! Where? Where?" ask Jisoo worriedly.

But Jennie push her away and run to the backyard, not wanting Jisoo to get near her. Her way to tease Jisoo.

"YA! COME BACK HERE!" 

"Catch me if you can, Jisoo!" 

While the happy couple running around the backyard, they didn't notice pairs of eyes are watching them from inside the house.

Shaking their heads seeing the two childish persons running around the backyard.

"Kim Jennie! Kim Jisoo!" 

That's when they realize Irene and Seulgi already in the house. 

"Oh! Annyeong!" said both of them in unison. 

 

"Sorry I'm late guys. Need to run some errands" said Wendy who walk rushingly to the dining table.

"No worries. We're just about to start" said Jennie.

Wendy take the sit next to Seulgi facing empty seat infront of her. The dining table is full of foods. Serve by Jennie and Jisoo themself. They decided to have the BBQ party later at night. 

Since all of them hadn't eat lunch yet so they quickly dig in the foods.

In the middle of their late lunch, they talk about their works.

Wendy who are currently busy with her new project with other singer make her need to practice a lot since the dance move are quiet hard. Different from her own passion.

Also she had the chance to make voice appearance in one of the singer album as her backing vocals. She told them how the teacher praise her voice. Seulgi can't deny though, Wendy really have a beautiful voice. 

Next is Seulgi who are currently busy performing everywhere. In television station, in the university, everywhere the singer go, she go. But she was given rest for a week and tomorrow she will start the hectic weeks again with the singer. 

As for Jennie, Irene and Jisoo. The three of them have their own cases to take care of. For Jennie she need to deal with divorce couple.

Jisoo need to deal with hate comments which are given to certain artist in the industry. Which really annoying because there's a lot of drama from the entertainment world.

While for Irene, she just finish her case for child custody. It appears that the child were born in unhealthy family. Both parent always fought with each othe and lead to child abuse by the child father. 

The mother asked for law protection and the child custody goes to the mother and they ended up divorce. 

Now she's taking a rest and will be back to her office tomorrow morning. Hoping for another adventure from a new case. 

Each and every one of them really enjoy their new life. After graduate everything seems to be back normal. No more action drama, no more illegal stuff. Everything is perfectly fine. 

And just like any other life, once the wave is calm, you will never know when will the next hit come to the surface. 

All you need to do is to be prepare and ready for it. 

That's exactly what Seulgi have been doing for the past one year. Not letting Irene knew what she was doing all this time. No. Nothing illegal don't worry.

She just went back to Yeri's house every Saturday afternoon to practice with her father who already knew what happened to her. He almost hit her truthfully. But completely understand Seulgi's situation. 

He wasn't mad knowing Seulgi took advantage of her skills to do illegal fight. It's her choice and she need to responsible for it. 

Just like how Yeri treated her as her blood sister, her father also treated Seulgi like his own daughter. He open his arms widely, welcoming Seulgi back to his embrace. 

And happily guided Seulgi to practice again. But since she is busy with her work, she doesn't have time to practice so maybe later. 

Once they finish their lunch, Irene and Jennie decided to cleaned up the plates and glasses. 

They haven't talk in a while. Even though they work under the same law firm, they rarely talk to each other because they have their own office and are busy with their own cases. 

Consider it as their catch up time after awhile. 

Standing side by side, cleaning plates after plates, glasses after glasses. 

Sometimes playing around with water like the old days. 

Truthfully, Irene miss being around Jennie. Well, she always been with Jennie before she met Seulgi. Jennie always there for her. Help her with almost everything. 

And she miss her best friend so much. 

"How were you dealing with Judge Onew?" ask Jennie.

"Argh. You can't imagine how hard it is dealing with him. It's hard to please him!"

"Careful with the word please, Irene" Irene laugh.

"Yeah. He is so detail with every evidences I have and sure quiet annoying sometimes. But over all I win the case that's what matter right?"

"You are right"

Both of them giggle. 

"What about you? How is the couple?"

"Well I'm taking the wife side actually. From what I heard, her hushband really is a hypocrite. Clasified case so I don't want to talk about their personal life. Broke the ethics" Irene nodded completely understand. 

Once they finish with cleaning up the dish, the sit on the tall chairs in the kitchen bar. 

Trying to catch with each other. 

Starting how Irene and Seulgi relationship have develope for the past year. Goes the same way with Jisoo and Jennie. 

Then come to their work and personal life. Also Irene never forget how she always mention about her payment to Jennie. As you guys might know, Jennie payed her college bills and Irene promise to pay her back. 

Jennie always denied. Not wanting to get Irene's money because that's what friends do. No. In this case, that's what family do. But Irene always insisted she will pay her. 

And Jennie also a hard headed girl. So it never end well with that topic. 

Irene was busy looking into her bag, searching for the payment check for her to give to Jennie but being so clumsy she is, she drop her bag to the floor making a mess.

"I told you. You don't need to pay me back" Jennie said.

Bending on her knees, she help Irene cleaning the mess she did only to be surprise with a certain bottle written Melantonin.

For what she knows, melantonin is pills for sleeping. 

Why is there in Irene's bag?

Irene who saw Jennie with her sleeping pills, got panic. She took the bottle roughly not wanting Jennie to get curious. But her action just made it even more clearer for Jennie that she took those pills.

"Irene" 

"It's nothing, Jen. Just candies"

"Don't lie to me. You always bad at it" 

"It's nothing. Okay?"

"Irene!" 

"WHAT?" 

Both girls staring at each other. One with anger, one is scared yet panic. 

"Why you take those pills?"

"You don't need to know"

"Yes! I need to know, for sake, Irene! Who am I to you, huh?!" 

"I can't sleep! I can't sleep! Okay?! After what happened, I can't sleep! I have nightmares! I can't! And I need to sleep that's why I took them!" 

Jennie remain quiet. Didn't know exactly what she need to say.

She thought everything is okay. Irene is okay. But it appears everything just look okay on the surface. 

Jennie remember how Irene wokoe up in the hospital bed, yelling for Seulgi's name.

She know the girl was having nightmares but she never thought it will continue like a saga. 

Did Seulgi knew about this? Probably no. But she still ask her about it anyways.

"Did Se-"

"No. And you don't need to tell her about this" said Irene warning her. 

"Then what about me? Why don't you tell me?" 

"I can't. All of you seems okay after what happened. I can't ruin this beautiful moment"

"Your mental health matters too, Irene"

"No, I-"

"Hey guys" suddenly someone interupted their conversation.

Turning their head to where the voice came from, it was Seulgi who called them. 

And she seems to notice the intensity between the two best friend.. But decided to ignore it because probably it's their problem that Seulgi don't want to interfere. 

"Sorry, Did I interupt something?" Seulgi asked worriedly.

Jennie sigh. 

"No, Seulgi. What's up?"

"We are ready for the BBQ party" 

Jennie nodded but Seulgi remain still.

She waited for Irene to say something. At least telling her that everything is okay and Irene knows that. 

"I'm okay, Seul. We'll be there in a minute" said Irene with a smile.

When Seulgi is sure everything is okay, she smile before going to the backyard, leaving the two best friend in intense silent. 

 

Okay. That's the start. How was it guys? Hope you guys enjoy it. I will make fluff Seulrene. By fluff you mean...lot of Seulrene moment...right? Hahaha...alright. I will but I still add intense situation. Probably more action stuff. You guys will see Seulgi in action again later. Okay. I don't want to spoiler anymore. See you soon and stay safe.