Late night visitor

Knocked Out

"YOU OBVIOUSLY GOING TO LIVE WITH ME UNTIL EVERYTHING BEING SETTLE, ARASSEO?!" 

"Come on, Jen. I'm okay. Don't ove-"

"DON'T TELL ME I'M BEING OVEREACTING BAE IRENE! NOW SHUT UP!" 

It did made Irene shut because the last time they argued, Jennie almost throw her a fist to her. They were arguing about which phone are the best and at the end Samsung win as Irene didn't want to complicated things between her and Jennie.

Not to mention, Jennie almost hit her with her fist and Irene was dead scared because of that. Now that Jennie almost hit her again and literally screamed at her, Irene can't help but to stay quiet and play innoncent. 

They currently sitting in Jennie's living room together with Seulgi sitting across them looking all confuse toward the two best friend. She can't keep her head on the center since Irene and Jennie were arguing at each other made her look at them alternately.

After they finished arguing, Jennie look straight back to Seulgi with her gummy smile literally forgetting how she was turned into a devil just awhile ago. Obviously playing innoncent and cute girl infront Seulgi. Which make Irene rolled her eyes.

"Seulgi. I'm really glad you were there for Irene. Thank you very much. I don't know what I can do without you" said Jennie.

Seulgi let out a dry cough and grinned.

"Your welcome. I need to go now"

She stood up from her sit and walk towards the door with Jennie and Irene following right behind her. Once Seulgi ready to go, she turned around and make eye contact with Irene which obviously hiding behind Jennie. 

Being literally shy due to what happened to them in Han River awhile ago. 

"Goodbye" said Seulgi and then she left. 

"Bye, Seulgi!" said Jennie. 

Irene let out a sigh of relieve. She thought that Jennie didn't notice anything weird between them and she was relieved because of that. But it appears her best friend have an eagle eyes.

Because after that, Jennie literally grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her bedroom then made her sit on Jennie's bed looking completely confuse. 

"SPILL IT! You two obviously have something!" said Jennie which make Irene face palm her face.

This is going to be long.

~~~

"Thank you for the food, Seulgi unnie. You're the best!"

"Don't act nice because I bought you food, Kim Yerim" Seulgi threatning Yeri who is sitting in the living room with plenty of food Seulgi had bought.

Wendy is still with her family and maybe she will come home late. Today she wasn't expecting Yeri will come to her apartment. Since that brat rarely came to her apartment. Always saying she's busy with school and stuff when obviously she always sit infront of her computer playing games.

Everytime Yeri came visit, that brat will make sure to empty Seulgi's wallet. Asking her to buy food for her or goodies or something just to make her happy. Seulgi felt she will get broke anytime soon.

Glad she love Yeri and that she owe her a lot for her life. She can't get herself mad at the young girl because everything she did in her life has always been well because of her family.

She won't be here with lots of money without the help from her family.

"So...do you have a match these weekend?"

It's obvious Yeri doesn't like talking about that topic. Nevertheless, Yeri still care for Seulgi despite her dirty job to get money. And knowing that she work for her step father just make it lot worse than it already has.

Seulgi sigh as she sit on the floor facing Yeri who is sitting on the couch. 

"Yeah, I do" 

Yeri clench her jaw not liking what she had heard. She clearly had asked Seulgi to stop this mess and focus on her study. Be a performer or something. This is really not good.

But clearly Yeri didn't completely know the situation. Everything is so complicated for Seulgi. 

"Be careful. Even though I'm against all this, I still care for you unnie" said Yeri really concern to Seulgi.

After all, it's been awhile since the last time Yeri came visit and her wounds just gotten a lot worse. Indicating she been through rough fights. Which obviously not a good sign at all. 

"I will. You know I always will" 

"I know but still" 

Seulgi smile and nodded. 

On her way to her apartment, she checked her phone and realized she received a missed call from her step father. Obviously the old man was mad at her for missing his phone call.

But Seulgi didn't care at all. She was having fun with Irene that time. Her step father told her she will be having a fight this weekend. One tough opponent and Seulgi was never surprise with the news.

She have been fighting different kind of opponent. They never stop surprising Seulgi in the ring. 

This weekend, Wendy and Sunmi can't come with her. Sunmi have her shift and she can't leave it. Wendy have her family in Korea and she need to accompany them while they are here.

And she obviously can't bring Yeri into this. She's still a child and this place is completely illegal and dangerous for girls like her. 

So, for the first time in forever she's going there alone. All by herself. Well, it won't be any different right?

~~~

The place is fully crowded with people cheering their fighter who are currently fighting for their life inside the ring. Clearly not wearing any safety equipment. 

The ring was build in hexagon and it has metal barrier with small holes around the ring, completely blocking the audience from the ring. The audience cheering so loud that Seulgi can hear them from her waiting room.

She currently sitting on the chair inside the waiting room. Trying to calm herself and prepare herself for the fight. Once she step inside the ring, she won't be able to know if her opponent play safe and clean. 

None of them know. Once the bell ring, Seulgi will know if her opponent use steroids or not just by looking at their movement. Opponent who used steroid will have more power in their punches and they can't seem to control it.

Her strategy is to block their punches as long as she could until her opponents starting to get tired due to the after effect from the steroids. Other strategy is to avoid their punches and make sure she see an opportunity to punch their weak spot.

She look at the mirror infornt of her with fierce eyes staring at herself. Before she leave the waiting room, she made sure that she look at her wounds on her body and on her face.

Every wounds remind her of every fights she been to. She always wished she won't hurt herself during the fight and make sure her opponents didn't left any marks on her body. But it always failed.

Those marks on her body is her memories and reminder. Memories of her bad past and a reminder she needed to stay alive. Stay alive in order to leave this mess and make sure to get revenge on her step father.

"Kang Seulgi! You're up!" 

That's her cue to enter the ring.

Soon as she got out from her waiting room, the crowd screaming her name loud and clear. She's the main star in here. Everyone bet their money for her knowing how strong and skillful she is duriing the fight. The audience who bet their money on her obviously will win a lot since Seulgi never let herself lose in any kind of fights. 

As Seulgi enters the ring, she look at her opponent. She is a lot taller than her and more masculer than her. Her abdomen looks angry just like her. Her body posture looks like she came from professional. 

But Seulgi always manage to beat professionals player in this ring. Clearly she doesn't need to worry about it. The referee get them to the center and both fighters look into each other eyes fiercely. 

Her opponent clearly looked down on her since she's a lot smaller than her. But her reputation is really big. Everyone knows her as the best of the best. Clearly her opponent should be scared of her by now.

"Now, I want a clean fight! Safety is my number one priority. I'm not like other referee who don't give a of your safety but I do. So if I see any of you plays dirty, I will stop the fight and warn you. You understand me?" said the referee who obviously are new in this place.

Seulgi have met many referee and many of them really adore her because of her fighting skill. Clearly, Seulgi could make a lot of money ina professional fights. But this place makes way more money than professional fights.

"Go to the side of the ring" the referee commanded.

Seulgi move backwards to the side of the ring and there where her step father is looking at her. From outside the metal barrier, her step father whisper to her ear.

"Knocked out her in the first round" he commanded.

"She obviously taller than me! I need time"

"You heard me! Knocked her out in the first round! I betting my money to it!" said her step father a little angry.

Seulgi gulped. It's not like she never knocked her opponent out in first round. She always managed to do that. But this time, her opponent is way taller than her. She clearly need to read her movement and try to avoid or blocked her punches because the girl clearly can kill Seulgi anytime.

Have a tall height clearly got her advantage to knocked Seulgi out. But Seulgi is smart. She knows her opponent weak spot. 

Soon, the ring bells. Like usual fighters, they jump lightly not losing any eye contact from each other. Clearly watching every step, every move of each other.

Once the tall girl make her first punch to Seulgi's head, Seulgi manage to avoid it and punch the girl abdomen while avoiding her punch. Seulgi manage to bend her body and successfully avoid her opponent punch at the same time take punches to the girl abdomen.

Seulgi may shorter than the girl but Seulgi have speed. She managed to get behind the girl so fast and literally get the girl on her knees when she kicks her knees from behind.

Clearly the girl it caught the girl guard but the girl didn't give up. She rolled her body on the ground, making Seulgi fall to the hard ground. Seulgi groan in pain because the fall really hit her chest hard.

Come real fast to her sense, she turned her body around and the girl is sitting right on top of her. 

. At this position, Seulgi really need hard work to get off from this position. In the mean time, she need to block the punches form her opponent.

The girl throw her punches and Seulgi can feel her arms about to get numb. She can see blood starting to get out vividly. If she can't get herself out from this position, she can make sure she will lose in this round.

Without any further due, she lifted up her legs, grabbing the girl's neck. Which made the girl surprise due to the sudden movement. Seulgi pushed the girl's neck down, making the girl stumble to the back. This time, Seulgi manage to get on top of the girl.

She throw punches to the girl's face. Letting her knuckles covered with bloods from hers and her opponent. 

But the girl is so strong. She manage to grabbed Seulgi's arms and pushed Seulgi away from her. At that moment, Seulgi was pushed away and made her opponent stood up from her position.

Seulgi quickly get herself up and was quick enough before her opponent ran up to her and was about to punch her but Seulgi avoid it which make the girl punched the metal barrier.

The crowd was entertain by it as they laugh through it. When Seulgi was about to ran to the girl, the referee stood between them indicating the first round has finished. 

Seulgi cursed herself for not being able to knocked the girl out in the first round. She bite her lower lips knwoing probably her step father is disappointed by her. Not that she cared about it, she cared more about her life after this.

Who knows what the old man will do to her later because apparently he had lose in the bet he made by himself.

Not much time given for break, the second bells ring. Then the second round starts.

It didn't take much time for her opponent to get on her. Because her opponent quickly punch her face, making Seulgi stumble due to the sudden impact. Fresh blood coming out through . 

It didn't stop there. Her opponent punch her abdomen several times that she can feel her body getting weaker. Then she got herself in the corner of the ring.

Obviously her opponent isn't going to stop. She tries to blocked the punches, pushing her opponent away far from her. Seulgi try to relax herself, took a deep breath, spittiing her own blood, then get herself focus.

Her opponent looking at her with fierce eyes. Clearly she don't want to lose this game. She wanted to win over the Knocked out queen, Kang Seulgi. But Seulgi won't let that happened.

The tall girl ran towards Seulgi and when she was about 5 feets away from Seulgi, Seulgi ran away from the corner and her opponent got herself hit the metal barrier which really hurt.

Seulgi is standing right behind the girl, waiting for the girl to turn around and when she does, she gave the girl her very last strenght with upper cut right below the girl's chin.

The girl stumble back and fall down to the ground. The referee came to her and starting to make count down and when it reach the end, the referee announce the winner of the fight.

Seulgi tried to catch her breath. Trying to get her breath as steady as possible. Her vision is blurry but she can still see. A glimpse of glance from the corner of her eyes, she can see her step father staring at her looking unsatisfied with the result.

Despite making a great fight, her step father still doesn't like it. Knowing he lose on her own bet because Seulgi couldn't get the girl knocked out during the first round.

But Seulgi didn't care. What she care right now is getting out from the ring and go to her waiting room.

 

"Didn't I said it loud and clear? I asked you to knocked her out in the first round!" said her step father once Seulgi got out from the crowded place, fully dressed up.

"I said I can't. Didn't I made myself clear back then?" said Seulgi not wanting to give up.

"You really got your nerves, huh? Because of you I lost the bet!" 

"It's on you! Obviously the opponent is way taller than me! It was a miracle I could get her knocked out. Apparently even she's strong, she can't seems to control her body! I'm glad I'm still alive because I'm smart enough!"

"Oh you're not smart! If you smart enough you could have her knocked out in the first round!" said her step father.

When Seulgi was about to say something, a couple of guys coming from behind her, kicked her knees. Making her fall down to her own knees and groan due to the hard landing on her knees.

"This is what you got for not listening to me!" said her step father.

The guys were kicking Seulgi's body until she let out cough of blood. She can feel her abdomen tighten due to the pain and her vision starting to get blurry. 

It goes for several minutes until she can't no longer feel the impact on her body. She groan real hard due to the pain in her body. This is way worse than the pain she got in the ring.

She groan in pain on the ground, lying weakly due to the hard impact. Her body can't seems to took the hard impact earlier. Clearly she need somebody to help her get up and go away as soon as possible from this small alley.

"Here. Because you didn't listen to me, I cut you fees to quater! Next time, make sure you listen to me or else" her step father threatened her before throwing a pack of small amount cash which really not fair.

"H-hey! Give me half! Y-you had p-promised!" 

"You're not worth the half" said her step father before leaving her.

"Y-YA! Y-YOU S-S-SON OF A B-! C-COME BACK HERE! ARGHH!" 

Seulgi tried to get herself up slowly since she can still feel the pain in her body because of the kicks. She get her back supports from the cold wall from the building behind her and try to relax herself.

She didn't deserve all this. Again she sigh, feeling so tired after the fight. She can't get herself up right now and so she remain in that position with her head looking up and her eyes shut.

Maybe I will rest for awhile.

~~~

"Kim Jennie. You really look like a wife with that apron on. Jisoo really gone crazy if she sees you like this" Irene teased.

"Ya! She's my girlfriend. She had seen me in this, dumb" said Jennie which made Irene laugh.

After what happened yesterday, Seulgi didn't called Irene. Didn't left any message and neither do Irene. She obviously didn't know what to say. Jennie had told her to send her message. At least a morning greating. Because obviously they like each other. 

Irene is a newbie in this kind of things. She didn't know the feeling of falling inlove and what she need to do during this kind of situation. For her it felt so cheesy if you send message asking about their days and if they had eaten or not.

Just by thinking about that she felt like vommiting. 

But clearly Irene can't stop thinking about their kiss and Seulgi. That girl is so mysterious that even after the kissed, she didn't talked about it at all. They were acting clueless. Jennie told her that Seulgi was just shy because maybe Irene was her first kiss and just like Irene, this is her first time.

Maybe Jennie was right. Then what she have to do now? When both side are so shy and new to all this kind of things?

The bells of Jennie's house ringing. Indicating there is someone outside. It did catches both girls attention since this is so late at night. They were up because they were having movies marathon on netflix.

And they were having late night food because they are hungry. So who the hell would barge to Jennie's house late night?

"Who do you think it might be?" Irene had her shoulder up before she went straight to Jennie's door.

Only to her suprise, she saw a tall girl with her monolid eyes staring at her blankly and the girl could barely stood up properly. The girl had the side wall for her body support.

Irene gasp in surprise to see the girl was covered by blood. Her face look so terrible with bloods covering her face. Irene can see some bruises on her arms and strained of blood covering the girl's pants. 

Who could do this such things to the monolid girl?

"H-hi, Irene" said the girl weakly. Her eyeslide was barely open and Irene can sense that in any seconds, the girl will faint.

"Seulgi! What happened to you?" Seulgi smile weakly.

"H-help me.....please" said Seulgi before she fell down to the floor, fainted.

"OH MY GOD, SEULGI!"

 

 

Hehe...double update! Hope you guys like it!