Play My Game, Kang

Knocked Out

Irene POV

I should be really worried right now. It's been almost five hours since Seulgi went away to become a hero. Jennie and I decided to stay at her house while waiting for my hero to come back.

But this uneasy feeling keeps on bothering me. Making me unable to stay focus with the movies me and Jennie are watching. We were watching The Fault In Our Stars when suddenly Jennie received a call. 

She excuse herself to answer it. 

Jennie never did that.

Even if it's important calls she never excuse herself when she's with me. Her action makes me damn curious.

And so I followed her and hide myself behind the curtains. I can't hear clearly what they were talking about but I could hear it was Krystal who called her.

Why called Jennie when Krystal have my number?

.

Seulgi's okay... right?

"Are you ing serious?"

Jennie mad.

"How am I supposed to say this to her?"

Definetly...something bad happened to Seulgi.

No.

No.

No.

Kang Seulgi you promise me!!!

"J-Jennie" 

I called her name quietly but I'm sure Jennie could hear me. Still hiding behind the curtain feeling the room starting to sink making me unable to breathe properly.

The air feels like it starting to go away.

Thought that Seulgi will come back to me soon enough but...everything she had plan...gone a lot worst.

No.

Please.

Kang Seulgi.

Come back. Come back to me. 

"Ya! IRENE! Krystal I need ambulance!" 

"Ya! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up Irene! Don't ing do this to me okay?"

"J-Jennie-ah" 

"I'm here, I'm here. Don't worry. I'm here Irene. Ambulance are coming here. Take a deep breathe. Breathe. Okay?"

Feeling the urge to stay awake and concious but at the same time I can't.

Slowly the noises around me start to get blurred and muffled. Can't hear what Jennie said to me clearly as darkness drown me away from the reality. 

Pulling me away from the reality and bring me into my worst nightmare. 

~~~

Third POV

Driving away from where she was before, Seulgi didn't know where the hell Chanyeol took her. She was blindfolded and was knocked out before she went into the van.

Clearly she went unconcious the whole trip. She ended up here in a small empty room. Hands fully cuff and so is her legs.

Where the hell is she? What does Chanyeol want with her?

Groaning in pain, she still feel kind a dizzy and pain on some part of her body. Her body feels sore.

Well...it's been awhile since the last time she fought.

She remember Sunmi told her to rest and no more fight or doing too much physical activities. That's what she had been doing since last year. Until this problem came. 

Struggling to get her hands off will only pain her more. 

Nothing will come good with her trying to get her hands off of the cuff. It will only make her condition a lot worst and sure she doesn't want that to happen because she need to go back to Irene in a normal condition.

.

.

.

Hopefully she can...SHE HAVE TO!

She have to look fine and healthy because Irene....she doesn't want that girl to worry about her. 

"Well well. You finally awake"

The door to her small room without window only dimp light and the air feel so humid. 

Once the door being open, she could feel fresh air from out side. Finally she could breathe freash air though it just small amount. 

Revealing Chanyeol and Jessi, now she have the chance to see Jessi properly.

That girl surely gain lot of muscles only a year pass. No wonder her punches are a lot stronger than before. Sure Seulgi could fight her but...she couldn't gurantee she will be okay after that.

"I was about to sting you with electricity if you haven't wake up yet"

"What do you want from me?"

"Right. Let's get into business shall we?" said Chanyeol which make Jessi roll her eyes.

"You're too slow, brother" said Jessi.

"I want revenge yes that's too obvious. But before you die, I need you to do something for me. A little favor"

Doing business with criminals will never end with a good result. 

That's what she learnt from Chang Wook.

He's a criminal and nothing was good after Seulgi took the offer to fight. 

"What if I don't want to?"

Chanyeol laugh evily before he kneel down to Seulgi's eye level.

"You will. Because if you don't want to....belive me. You don't want to see me killing your girlfriend and bring her body here to you, right?"

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

*BAMP!

A hard punch landed on Seulgi's face. Making her received it unwillingly and it feels so damn hurt. 

Of course it was from Jessi.

God that girl really are stronger.

"Thank you Jessi. You don't need to do that but still I love it" 

Chanyeol forcely turn Seulgi's head. Making her staring right into Chanyeol's eyes with deep cut on the corner of her lips. 

Seulgi look damn terrible. 

"Play my game, Kang. I'll show you a good way to die" said Chanyeol staring deeply into Seulgi's eyes.

Seulgi herself could see anger and revenge in Chanyeol's eyes. 

She starting to regret her decision in the past. 

If she had known all this will happen, she won't take the offer.

But...at the same time...this heavy road of her life bring her to Irene.

Will she meet Irene too even if she didn't go in this path?

She's not sure.

For now her only concern is Irene's safety. 

She will make sure she stay alive and come back to Irene as she promise her before.

She won't lose in this game.

"Game on" said Seulgi challenging Chanyeol.

~~~

"I'm with them. Don't worry, Krys"

"You're feeling alright now? I'm sorry to ask you this favor when you're obviously trying to get rest"

"It's okay. I'm much better now. I'm the strongest sniper in Korea, remember?"

Even in the time of crisis, Amber will always have her humor anywhere she goes. This kind of side from Amber is what makes Krystal love her. But not just that.

A lot that she won't tell anyone because she would like to keep it for herself.

Well...she's really possesive girlfriend.

"How is Wendy?"

Talking about Wendy...

"Help! She still have pulse! I could feel it!" Krystal yelled as she push the bed as she manage to get inside the emergency room.

The nurses imidietly take handle of the situation and they asked Krystal to wait outside the emergency operation room. 

"Krystal-sshi"

A young woman dressing in white gown show that she's a doctor. 

And Krystal is very familiar with her.

"Sunmi-sshi"

"I received the emergency call and I will be handling Wendy from now on"

"Please. Help her"

"I will do my best like I always do" 

"Thank you"

"I will ask a lot of questions after this. Especially about that brat, Kang Seulgi"

Krystal chuckles.

And after that, Sunmi went inside to the operation room, leaving Krystal behind.

"It's been two hours since the operation. I'm still waiting"

"What about Seulgi?"

"I can't track her down. She left her jacket on the building. Chanyeol probably know she put bug on her jacket"

"Well...do we have any clues to find Seulgi?"

"Sadly no"

Krystal could hear a soft sigh from the other side. 

"We will always find Seulgi. She may not be an ex military but she's smart" said Krystal.

"I know. For now let's make sure everybody she love are safe. Irene condition are currently stable but she still unconcious"

"Stay with them until the time being. Keep your eyes open and stay away from the window. Don't really want another sniper like you to kill one of them or even yourself" said Krystal with concern yet still have her command.

"Aye aye captain"

Once they ended their call, Krystal sigh.

Where the hell is Seulgi right now?

She still alive, Krystal is sure.

Seulgi not only strong but she also smart. 

Krystal believe along the way, she will be able to find Seulgi.

Her only concern right now is Wendy. That girl need to stay alive as an alibi but also she need her alive because Wendy is her friend.

Also she's Seulgi's best friend. No way she would give up on Wendy like that.

After waiting for like two hours which feels like eternity, Sunmi got out from the operation room.

She look really tired and frustrated.

"Sunmi"

"She's alive" said Sunmi delivering good news to Krystal.

"Thank God"

"She really lost a lot of blood and good things the bullet didn't broke the nerves too much. But she have some broken fractures. She may not be able to walk properly for the mean time but she will under go training for it"

"What matter is she's alive. Thank you Sunmi"

"You're welcome. Right now she's being move to the VIP room. I will make sure to monitor her and other than that, I need explanation of what happened"

Krystal sigh.

"Sure you won't like it"

"Try me"

~~~

"Okay. Here is my game. You take order from me and if you don't obey me, do anything stupid, I'll make sure everyone around you will die instantly"

"I'll show you what criminals really feels like. What you did in that undergorund fight was nothing compare to what will you do now" 

Seulgi still blindfolded yet she know where she is right now.

Inside a van.

She was given a briefing before she do what Chanyeol ask her too.

And she doesn't like what she hear right now.

Robbery? No.

Maybe?

"Since you're the champion in the underground fight, you'll get yourself hurt later. But make sure you still alive. I want to kill you myself"

Once her blindfold taken off, she could see Chanyeol pointing gun right through her.

Seulgi wasn't afraid at all. 

She more afraid of what she will do next.

Chanyeol really messing up with her.

"Take back what belongs to me"

Why me er? You have Jessi to help you! She's bigger than me!, thought Seulgi. 

She really wanted to say that but Chanyeol already told her to get out from the van.

The moment she got out from the van, she couldn't believe what she saw right now.

A very familiar house...

This is the place where she grew up. 

"Seulgi unnie?" 

She turned around only to find the van went missing and the only person there is...

"Kim Yerim?"

"What are you doing here? You look like you're lost?"

"I-"

But before she could say anything, Yeri went unconcious.

She was hit by a rock. It was none other than Jessi. 

Seulgi really surprise and beyond angry to see that. She was about to kill Jessi once and for all but Jessi stop her by saying,

"You will kill yourself before you could even touch me, Kang" said Jessi while poiting to Seulgi.

Making her confuse but she suddenly realize.

Feeling a bit heavy on her body, she take a peak inside her jacket(which wasn't her jacket at all) and find out there is a bomb attach on her.

"Chanyeol could kill you right now and everybody you love. Now. Move. Get inside and take what belongs to Chanyeol"

Her jaw tighten and feeling very angry and mad right now.

Seulgi will make sure every one of them suffer once she is free from all of this. 

But right now, she need to do exactly what these people asked her to do.

Find out what belongs to Chanyeol.

And what the is that?

His ing diamonds.

It appears that Chang Wook sold Chanyeol's diamond to Yeri's father without his notice. 

Seulgi didn't know for sure why Yeir's father is realted to all this but what Seulgi knew and probably her thought is right...

Chanyeol and Chang Wook relationship is not that good as she thought.

What happened in the past?

Something that she didn't know and Chang Wook keep it hidden from her.

What's the secret?

 

New mystery! Hope you guys like it! Leave comment down below and let me know about your thought. See ya!