Reunite

Knocked Out

Third POV

Would it be Irene's fault if she also involve in this dangerous situation? No. She's not at fault. She was being trapped by the villain himself. Coming to the pier all alone by herself using taxi, she didn't know what is going on and what is about to happen.

The pier is empty. No workers there and no activities she can see there. Something is fishy of course but her mind only know one thing. It's to find Seulgi.

The caller said she will find Seulgi here but she found nothing in that pier.

Meanwhile, far away from the pier, right at the place where she is able to see everything behind her scope, she gasp upon seeing the familiar girl in the center of the battle field.

What is she doing here?, thought Amber. 

The sniper quickly dialed Krystal's number.

"We're almost there"

"I thought the pier is safe! What is Irene doing in there?!" said Amber frustrated.

"WHAT?! Who called her? I didn't called her!"

"Me neither"

"Oh . Don't tell me-"

"Oh no"

Both former marines know what is about to happen in that battle field. So like always, they would do what is necessary when there is civilian in a battle field. 

That is to ing safe them. That is their duty and also their job to finish this whole game once and for all. 

"Look after for Krystal until I arrive. Then you take care of Chanyeol"

"Will do"

A heavy sigh escape from Krystal mouth. . She didn't see it coming though. Thought she already contain Irene from coming here and protect her. Yet she fail again. 

Maybe she is not very good at taking care of someone...she's not fit to baby sit someone. Then she promise to never ever baby sit Irene or anyone else. This will be her last time doing so.

The moment Krystal finally arrive there, she could hear a loud noise far from where she is. But she knew it was a gun shot and it is right around here somewhere. 

"Spread! All of you!" said Krystal. 

Meanwhile, the lost girl remain on the center of the battle field, searching for any clues of where Kang Seulgi is. This will be something a person do when she is so desperate to find her love.

Yep.

You scream her name.

"KANG SEULGI!" 

Stupid move but what can Irene do? After that, she went blackout after a hard hit on the back of her head.

"Krystal. Irene is being taken. Head East. Now!" said Amber on her earphone that tugged in her ear. 

Krystal and her men head to east. Praying that nothing will happen to Irene and Seulgi.

While the soldiers are busy searching for Seulgi and Irene, Chanyeol hide them pretty well. Somewhere hidden in the pier. Among the mountain of containers.

Seulgi who could barely open her eyes and even could barely breathe due to exhausted, she still manage to stay alive. All she wanted right now is for Chanyeol to end her life now.

This torture has to end now. Even when she is not ready to let Irene go and leave her behind...she have to. If that is the cost to protect Irene and to end her suffering. 

But her suffering doesn't end like that. It will be a lot worse and Chanyeol promise her that. He is trying to keep his promise now. 

With her head hanging down, she could see someone dragging a person towards her. She thought it was someone else but her eyes suddenly wide open, surprise to see who Chanyeol brought along with him.

"This will be my last present for you, Kang Seulgi. May your death be peaceful and happy," said Chanyeol while throwing Irene's body right infront of Seulgi.

"I-Irene!" said Seulgi barely could even scream. 

But Irene didn't respond. She went unconcious due to the hard hit on her head. Seulgi is furious and angry of course. But all her emotion only bring her pain and more suffer for her body.

She's weak. Her body is weakening due to the fight she had yesterday. 

This should be her own battle. Irene doesn't need to be involve in this. It's a problem between her and chanyeol. But Chanyeol is just Chanyeol. A criminal who love torturing people and seek revenge.

This is what he is capable of and Seulgi has underestimate him.

"You used to be her hero, Seulgi. But look at you now. Weak. Useless. You don't like it don't you?"

"L-let her...go, p-please" Seulgi begged.

For the first time ever, she begged to a criminal to spare Irene's life. She is inoncent.

"I will. After I kill you. Anyway, I want to ask you which weapon you prefer? In case you have preference" said Chanyeol which only make Seulgi even sure Chanyeol is a crazy psycopath.

 

Joohyun POV

Squinting my eyes due to the pain on my back, I wonder what just happened? How did I ended up here and went blackout ealier? Trying to open my eyes after hearing voices which not very clear for me until I open my eyes and adjust to the light.

I'm still in the pier. But where exactly I am? 

Looking around, I could see men guarding me. Then it surprise me to see Seulgi standing right behind my back, tied up on a metal pole. Face are swollen and scars are painted on her face.

Blood covering her clothes, especially around her chest. To put it simply, Seulgi look horrible. No. 

"Seulgi!" I yelled and trying to stand up only to notice that I'm being handcuff. Which making me hard to stand up and fall again to the hard road. 

"S-stay st-still, I-Irene" said Seulgi weakly.

Just by hearing her voice it breaks my heart. She's in pain and here I can't do anything. 

"Hello Irene-sshi. It's nice to finally meeting you. I'm Chanyeol" said a tall young man with her hideous smile.

"You hurt her! You took her away from me!" I said.

But what I got was something I didn't expect. A slap. Hard on my left cheek. Making me squin in pain.

"No!" I heard Seulgi yell.

"I told you I will show you a good way to die. This is will be your last sight, Kang Seulgi" Chanyeol said and he make a sign before a very familiar girl came out.

She's...I don't quiet remember but...I think I know here somewhere.

But before I could even remember her names and where I saw her, she already swing her arm to my abs, making me scream in pain. What is their problem! Why keep hurting me!

"S-stop! Please! Stop!" I heard Seulgi begging.

But it slowly become unclear as I too focus with the pain on my body as the girl keep on hitting my head, my chest, my face. Until I have no energy and power left.

And soon the world starting to go black until a loud gunshot fill the air.

I don't know who fire the gunshot but the girl stop hitting me. By that I know it wasn't from Chanyeol. It was me and Seulgi's superhero come to rescue us. 

 

Waking up with the very familiar smell I have gotten used to this days, I open my eyes adjusting to the shining and bright light inside the room. Trying to get up only to feel pain around my abdomen and decided to lay down again.

That's when I realize I have IV drip in my hand and bandage around my abdomen. Did I got into a fight? Never remember I could fight someone but then the memroies cameback and Kang Seulgi be the first person in my mind.

I was about to call her name but I can't due to the dry throat. The water bottle is on my right and I'm struggling to get it but still trying to get it. Until a hand grabbed the bottle and pour the water to the glass.

First I thought it was Seulgi or Jennie but my guess happen to be wrong. It was someone I thought is having rehabilation.

"Wendy?" I said barely could even make a sound yet she smile at me while giving me the glass she had pour.

"Good morning, Irene" she said.

I drink the water and she help me putting the glass back to where it was. From the way I see, she's very healthy now and she can walk. But still a little bit wobbly. 

She still have crunches on both of her hand to support her. But overall, Wendy look very healthy.

"How are you?" 

"H-how long have I been here? Where is Seulgi? Is Jennie here?"

"Relax. Seulgi is in the  ICU right now and Jennie just left because she have urgent matter. You have been in here for three days"

"Three days?" she nodded.

Did I went unconcious that long? It felt like just an hour. 

"What about Seulgi? What the doctor said?"

"We got Sunmi to handle her. This time she almost can't make it due to the rough rapture on her ribs. But miracle happen. You trust miracle right? Seulgi is alive and they are monitoring her everyday"

"She's not awake yet?" Wendy shake her head sadly.

"So...what happened?"

Third POV

"I saw them. One o'clock from you. Jessi's on the move" said Amber as she keep her eyes on the scope monitoring everything.

That is when Krystal and her men went to the center of the pier where mountain of containers is. Making them invisble to where they were. That's when gunfight start to begin as Amber do the first move.

When she saw Jessi hurting Irene, she knew she have to save the girl before anything worse happen. From where she is, she shot her first bullet to the air and hit right on the center of Jessi's forehead.

"Down one" said Amber.

Krystal and her men starting to invading the place and find Chanyeol. But first thing she will do is taking Irene and Seulgi to a safe place.

"Cover me up! I'm going to Irene and Seulgi" said Krystal to Amber. 

The best sniper she is, Amber cover Krystal from far away. Making a clear way for Krystal to move towards Seulgi and Irene. At the same time she is also trying to find Chanyeol.

But the guy is nowhere to be found.

When she finally reach the two girls, she can look how worse Seulgi condition is. Good thing she brought medical team and she will soon be taking to the hospital where Sunmi is.

Meanwhile for Irene, she went unconcious with face cover with her own blood and mouth showing drips of blood. Looking at the current situation, she take out her gun, shooting to every men she saw before she finally sure the coast is clear.

She imidietly get Seulgi off from the pole and the girl could barely stood up. She need help tobring this two girls away from here. One of her men came up to her and suggest that she bring Seulgi with him while Krystal bring Irene to the car.

Krystal nodded and put Irene right on her back. But before she could do that, the man she has been looking for stood right infront of her. 

Gun pointed right to her and her man. 

"It's over, Chanyeol. Come with me and claim your crime" said Krystal.

But Chanyeol didn't say anything and is ready to shoot them when a loud gunshot fill the air. A very familiar sound in Krystal ear. 

She smirk in victory and thank her girlfriend for helping her.

Then after that, they rushed towards the hospital while giving the two girls oxygen on their way to the hospital. Once they arrived, Seulgi was taken to the operating room as soon as possible.

Sunmi is the leading doctor in this opeartion. While Irene was taken to the CT  scan room and being treated after that. Seulgi's operation took four hours to finished.

Apparently, Seulgi lost lot of blood and they spend almost five pack of blood. Seulgi almost didn't make it in the operating room. Her heart beat went off for one minute but they manage to get it back by doing CPR. 

 

"So...it's over now. It's really over" said Irene.

"Yes. It's over now, Irene" 

Irene didn't know what she have to feel. Happy yes she is. But at the same time she also worried. Worried for Seulgi. She will never stay calm if Seulgi haven't wake up yet.

This is still a battle for her. A battle that she need to face by herself. Waiting for Seulgi to finally open her eyes and that is when Irene will finally relax and could breathe normally.

But she should happy for now. They finally reunite. After weeks which feel like years.