7th

Falling All In You

Jennie was pacing back and forth with both her hands propped on her hips for almost 30 minutes now, her cheeks were puffed and her forehead creased. Jisoo and Lisa tried to stare at her for a good 10 minutes but eventually got bored so they just decided to play Jisoo's new game console.

 

Jennie was pissed...again. Well, when is she not? She couldn't believe she had to summon every single soul in the school to remove all the papers that Roseanne posted the other day. And she also couldn't believe that after everything she's done, the girl still won't budge. Just, what else would she do to make Roseanne leave Crossford?

 

"Ugh, the nerve of that girl to use my own trick on me?!" she suddenly blurted after those 30 minutes of pacing, startling the two other girls, "Who does she think she is?!"

 

"She's pretty impressive, though. That Roseanne Park is the only one who lasted a week under Blackpink's special Hell treat", Jisoo commented with a chuckle.

 

"Exactly! Why won't she just give up and leave?" the brunette slumped herself on the couch.

 

"Maybe because she's tough like that? I find it really hot, to be honest", Lisa remarked while still focusing on the game.

 

"Oh please, Lili. Your standards are getting pretty disappointing", Jennie rolled her eyes.

 

"Why, don't you find tough girls hot?"

 

"No one will be hot enough for me if my presence alone costs all their living."

 

"Damn, touché."

 

The brunette snickers, "If I could just kick her outta here myself."

 

"But you can't, 'cos uncle Marco's gonna kill you", Jisoo teased playfully.

 

Jennie got even more pissed, "Ugh, I in hate Roseanne Park."

 

"Why don't you just level up your game, Jen?" the purple haired girl suggested before smashing the controllers, "Yah, Lisa don't cheat!"

 

"How so?"

 

"I don't know, just— argh!" Jisoo tossed her controllers somewhere on the couch as Lisa defeats her, the tallest girl jumping childishly in victory.

 

"I'll just go get something to drink", Lisa gets up and exits the room.

 

Jennie turned back to the oldest girl, obviously still waiting for an advice, "So?"

 

"Well, if you can't beat her through the Jennie way, why don't you try...the Jisoo way?" the girl smirks evilly and the brunette clearly knows what that means.

 

"No way, Chu." she brings both her arms to form an X, earning a chuckle from the older girl. 

 

They have their own ways with their targets. Lisa was a softie and rarely plays a trick on someone. While the Jennie way is basically just what Jennie did to Roseanne, pranks. But the Jisoo way is the most dangerous of them three.

 

"Why not? You should've known that my way is the most effective to get back at a tough enemy", Jisoo encourages.

 

"And you should've known as well that it's not my kind of game", she deadpanned.

 

Jisoo's a notorious cassanova. Befriending the target at first until she gets their trust, before acting all romantic/intimate to get their heart. And when the target falls inlove with her, she'll break it off like nothing happened. Like she didn't care at all. Breaking the target's heart in the process.

 

Jennie doesn't like the idea not because she doesn't want to break someone's heart, but because she thinks so highly of herself to even make a romantic move on someone. She just doesn't like the idea of dating, even if it's just for a play.

 

Jisoo shrugged, "It's your call, Jen. But I'm telling you, the best revenge you could ever give someone, is break their heart."

 

Jennie shakes her head, "Thanks, but no thanks."

 

There's no way she'll deal with someone romantically, especially when that someone is a certain Roseanne Park.

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

Chaeyoung was on her way to the campus garden to plot another act on her most hated person. She learned that Blackpink passes by that garden from their private lounge to their private study room at this hour. The trick she did the other day was successful and she couldn't help a laugh whenever she remembers Jennie's agitated face. Maybe another one or two will be enough revenge for her. Chaeyoung's not as evil as the brunette afterall.

 

She passes by the campus convenience store, which by the way sells overly expensive stuff because Chaeyoung entered it once and immediately backed out upon seeing the prices, and saw a very familiar blonde.

 

Lisa.

 

The girl was looking through the beverage section, and was just wearing a casual outfit. Hoodie, tattered pants, and sneakers. She almost looked like a normal human being, save for the crowd of students squealing and fangirling over her outside the convenience store.

 

"People here really treat them as celebrities, huh? Sure they're undoubtedly goddesses on earth, but attitude counts too. They can't even wear their school uniform", Chaeyoung thought as she observed the crowd from a distance.

 

She turns her gaze back to the blonde and saw her already standing at the cashier, a soda and a packet of something on her hands. The girl pays the cashier some amount of cash, mouthing something like 'keep the change', before walking to the exit.

 

Chaeyoung instantly panicked when she realized Lisa has seen her and is now walking towards her direction. Heck, she didn't even know why she was still standing there. Why must Lisa always have to see her in this kind of situation, gawking at her looking like a creep. She swears the girl would start thinking she's a stalker or something.

 

"Hey, Chipmunk!", the blonde greeted her using that nickname again as soon as they came face to face, "Are you here for me?"

 

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and frantically shakes her head, waving both her hands in the air defensively. She knew it. She'll think she's a stalker.

 

"What— no no! I was just...um", she couldn't think of an alibi, she saw the crowd of students behind glaring at her, probably wondering why their idol is talking to someone like her, "A-About the bag! Right! The bag...um- I'll give it back to you very soon, I just need to s—"

 

Lisa cut her off with a chuckle, "I already gave that to you, didn't I?"

 

"B-But, it's..."

 

"It's yours now. I don't need it anymore", the blonde told her with a smile.

 

Chaeyoung was a bit surprised because the bag was a freaking Gucci, and it looks new, and Lisa's just giving it away like a piece of candy. But then again, she's talking about one of the richest heiresses of South Korea here.

 

"But—" she tried to argue one more time but was cut again.

 

"It's a spare bag. I won't be needing it so it's yours now."

 

Chaeyoung just blinked at the girl since everything she'll say will be cut off anyway.

 

"Here", the blonde placed something on her hand which startled her a little, "I'll be going now. See you around, Chipmunk."

 

Lisa smiles at her before walking away. It was like the smile she gave her when they first talked. And Chaeyoung swears she saw stars and rainbows floating in the air at the same time.

 

She looked down at her hand and finds a packet of cookies. She didn't know why but she felt warmth on her cheeks and she mindlessly smiled. Lisa gave her a packet of chipmunk-shaped cookies.

 

Maybe she's not really bad?

 

"Erhm.." 

 

She was brought back to her senses by a clearing of throat. She lifted her head and saw the crowd of students staring weirdly at her. Uh oh. She knows she'll be in trouble if she doesn't go now, so she swiftly put the packet of cookies inside her bag and literally sprinted away. Good thing she has efficient long legs.

 

Chaeyoung reached the garden just in time as she saw Jennie and Jisoo's figure approaching the pathway. She grabs the water hose at the side and discreetly hides behind the bushes.

 

"Come here little Jennie", she whispers to herself with a small smirk.

 

Just as the brunette walks infront of the bushes she's hiding in, Chaeyoung turns on the water hose and showers Jennie from head to toe.

 

"What the ?!" the brunette yelled.

 

Chaeyoung popped out from her hiding place with a teasing smile playing on her lips, "My my, did it rain here? Why are you all drenched, Jennie?” that very familiar line rolled out her tongue.

 

The girl was too shocked to react. Even Jisoo who was standing behind her was obviously surprised. But then her expression darkened and Chaeyoung knew she’s going to explode.

 

“That is for all the slime showers I got and for all the times I had to change my clothes because of that”, she said firmly.

 

She’s waiting for the brunette to retaliate. But the girl just stared at her with that same expression. The tension was evidently hanging in the air, and Jisoo could feel it as well. The purple haired girl knows her friend. Jennie never loses, so this is something she’s never experienced before. And she knows a limit has been reached.

 

“Just wanna tell you that I won’t leave this school no matter what tricks you pull on me. So just please leave me alone”, Chaeyoung said one last time before tossing the water hose aside and walked away.

 

Jisoo placed a hand on Jennie’s shoulder when the girl still didn’t move, “Hey, Jen?”

 

The brunette turned to her, and with a deep tone, she said, “I won’t let her win.”

 

The older girl blinked.

 

“Let’s do it”, Jennie added, “Let’s do the Jisoo way.”