5th

Falling All In You

After taking a considerable amount of eggs from random students who were disciples of the evil Jennie Kim, Chaeyoung exited the scene and ran as far as she can from them until she reached the restroom. She cautiously locked the door and leaned against it as she panted hard from all the running.

 

She almost jolted in surprise when one of the cubicles opened, a familiar face stepping out from it.

 

"Chaeyoung?"

 

She heaved out a sigh of relief, "Hey, Seulgi."

 

The girl froze on her ground and stared at her with wide eyes, "Oh my god, why do you look like a...total mess?"

 

 Chaeyoung tried to smile, but immediately falters when an eggyolk slid down her forehead.

 

"You were right about Blackpink", she said, wiping her face, "They're dangerous. And Jennie Kim's an evil."

 

"So they really came after you?"

 

Chaeyoung could only nod.

 

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. This is all because of me."

 

"Nah. It's no one's fault. Blackpink's really just a bunch of babies", she tries to reassure the girl with a soft smile.

 

"You need to get changed, though. I have a spare uniform in my locker. Wait for me here. I'll be right back!"

 

Seulgi then dashed outside of the restroom in a hurry. She came back not long after with a promised spare uniform in hand, in which Chaeyoung gratefully wears after washing her hair and face.

 

"Good thing we're just the same size. It suits you", Seulgi said as she helps her fix her hair.

 

"I don't know what I would do with my stained uniform, though. I can't let my parents know what happened", the blonde sighed while inspecting the poor uniform in her hand.

 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it", the other girl offered before taking the uniform from her, "You can have mine for the mean time. Then I'm going to replace this with a new one."

 

"What- no no, you don't need to do that—"

 

"I insist. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't help me. So at least let me help you."

 

Chaeyoung heaved out a deep long sigh. She could really use some help right now so she didn't object anymore and just nodded, "Thank you, Seulgi."

 

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do about this. Blackpink got a hold of everything. As coward as it sounds, I'm afraid of them", the girl confessed and slumped her shoulders in defeat.

 

Chaeyoung gave the girl a soft pat, "I totally understand. Don't worry, I won't let Blackpink have their victory", she offers a soft smile.

 

Seulgi reciprocated the act and said, "Be careful, okay? I need to go to my class now."

 

"Yeah, me too, actually. See you around, Seul. Thanks again."

 

They parted ways after that and Chaeyoung went to attend her History class. She doesn't share this subject with the twins and she's almost thankful for that because she was sure they already knew what happened earlier. Who wouldn't? Her face was literally everywhere, and she doesn't really know how to explain it to the twins.

 

All eyes were on her when she entered their room, and she instantly regretted ever feeling thankful that the twins are not around because everyone started laughing at her while whispering words she couldn't comprehend.

 

Throughout the class, crumpled papers were being thrown at her from different directions. There was even one who threw a banana peel on her head. But what frustrates Chaeyoung was the fact that the professor seemed to ignore it and acted like nothing's happening.

 

It was nearing the end of class when she heard a splatter on her desk. She looked down and saw a red sauce. Great. Now someone wants to throw a tomato ketchup party. How bad could this day still go?

 

Chaeyoung went home feeling extra exhausted. And to think that it's only her first week in Crossford. She knows there's more to come and she wished she wouldn't have to face tomorrow. She wished she wouldn't have to face Jennie Kim.

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

It was friday and Jennie came to school unbelievably early and in a good mood. Even Lisa and Jisoo who came half-awake to their own private lounge were surprised.

 

"It's a freaking friday, Nini. We're supposed to be lazying around. Why are you up so early?" Jisoo sleepily asked while resting her back against the huge leather couch.

 

"Don't you check your calendar? It's Friday the 13th. And it's a good day to make Roseanne Park's life miserable", Jennie's lips curl into a sly smirk before sipping on her banana milk.

 

"So the new girl really hit the nerve hard, huh?"

 

"She sure hit it hard. I couldn't believe it took Nini two days to make a move because she was totally shocked that someone would actually call her out", Lisa, who slumped herself beside Jisoo on the couch, commented.

 

"Please, it took two days because I was making the best plan to give her the Hell that she deserves", the brunette rolled her eyes, "Bold of her to even breathe infront of me."

 

Jennie must admit that she was pretty surprised that someone had the guts to fought her back. No one does that to Jennie Kim. She was used to seeing people bowing down to her. Praising her like she was some sort of a goddess. So this was quite new to her. And to say that she was mad was an understatement. She was furious.

 

"You must admit, though, that she's pretty hot."

 

"I totally agree."

 

Jennie threw a pillow at the two, "Since when did you guys lower your standard? Hot? Really? More like petty and disgusting."

 

The two girls chuckled and threw the pillow back, "Why don't you just kick her out of this school? Y'know, like the usual", Lisa asked.

 

"That'd be easy if only your father wasn't the one who gave her the scholarship."

 

"Eh? Uncle Marco gave her the scholarship?" Jisoo turns to the tallest girl.

 

Lisa just shrugged, "I didn't know that. But knowing my old man, he can really be a softie sometimes."

 

"Well yeah, it'd be hard to kick that out of Crossford. So might as well make every single day of her stay here a living hell", Jennie's smirk was back and the two girls just shook their heads while chuckling.

 

"This will be interesting."

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 

Chaeyoung came to school that friday morning and was greeted by a huge banner with her face printed animatedly on a dumpling hanging on every corner of every building. She would've find it cute except there was a big 'Shabby dumpling girl pretending to fit in here" written below the picture.

 

She scrunches her nose and reminded herself to play it cool as she tried to ignore it and went to the restroom first to fix herself. It's too early for drama. Can't they atleast wait 'til the afternoon?

 

She was infront of the mirror checking herself when she heard a soft click from the door of the restroom. Curious, she went to turn the doorknob, and guess what? It was freaking locked. Great. Someone just locked her inside.

 

"Hello?! Please open the door!" Chaeyoung shouted to no one while banging on the door.

 

She hissed when she realized no one will open it because this is a part of Blackpink's childish play.

 

"I swear I'm going to punch you square in the face once I come out of here!" she bangs on the door some more but to no avail.

 

It's been minutes and she's going to be late for class if she doesn't get out of there. This is already getting on her nerves. And she's desperate. So when she spotted a ventilation window just above the toilet, she impulsively climbed over it and pushed herself through the narrow window. Good thing it's not too high to jump from.

 

Chaeyoung dusted her uniform once she's down and almost sprinted her way to her class. In the process, she bumped into someone, or rather someone bumped into her? She doesn't know but it seemed intentional. But she just shrugged it off cos she'll be late in less than two minutes if she doesn't hurry.

 

She luckily reached their room on time, but as she was looking around, she realized there's no more vacant seats. Which was pretty impossible since each class only has few students. And there's always extra seats at the back. So she was confused.

 

Nevertheless, she decided to just borrow a seat from the next room and was about to step out of their room when the students suddenly burst into laughter. More specifically, they were laughing at her. Again.

 

"Hey new girl! Do you really go around announcing to everyone that you're a ?" one student told her before pointing to her back.

 

Chaeyoung immediately reaches for her back and grunts when she felt a paper sticking on her uniform. She pulls it off and instantly crumpled the paper in her hands as she read the words 'I AM A ' written on bold-capital letters.

 

She wondered how did that paper end up on her back, until she remembered the guy who bumped into her on her way here.

 

She's trying so hard to stop herself from barging in Jennie's space and punch her beautiful face. Jesus, Chaeyoung just wanted to study and graduate. Why must this happen?

 

She stomped out of their room to borrow a chair from the next room when three guys suddenly snatched her bag that was loosely slung on her back before storming off.

 

Chaeyoung mentally cursed. "Just how unlucky can I get?" She said to no one before running after the three bastards. She swears she could ace a marathon from all this running. Damn.

 

She turned to the right corner and thought she lost the three when her eyes spotted something on the floor. She went closer and found that it was her notebook. Steps away from it was her pink hanky, and the rest of her belongings were aligned on the floor, forming a trail.

 

Gritting her teeth, she followed her things while picking them up one by one. Until it stopped at the foot of a staircase.

 

"Oh, look what I've caught!"

 

Chaeyoung knew that voice. It was the voice of the devil. The voice she loathes with every fiber of her being.

 

She looked up and saw Jennie at the balcony of the 2nd floor, holding a fishing rod with Chaeyoung's bag slung on its hook.

 

"Fake leather. So cheap. I wonder whose bag is this", the brunette scrunches her nose and pretends to scan the bag before looking down at Chaeyoung, "Oh, Roseanne! Is this yours?"

 

Chaeyoung was so done you could actually see smoke coming out of her nose. They didn't know how many dumplings her parents had to sell just so they could buy her a new bag. She clenched her fists.

 

"Sorry, I caught your bag somewhere on the floor looking like a total trash", Jennie smirked playfully while swaying the fishing rod in her hand, "Maybe I should just dump it like how a garbage should be."

 

Group of students started crowding around them but Chaeyoung was too mad to care. She slowly made her way upstairs and approaches the brunette. Her look was dangerous as she came face to face with the girl.

 

Jennie was about to say something but was cut by a slap on her left cheek.

 

Everyone was utterly shocked. Park Chaeyoung just slapped Jennie Kim's beautiful face.

 

"You're lucky I don't punch girls."

 

Chaeyoung took her bag from the fishing rod before exiting the scene like a badass.