4th

Falling All In You

 "Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked the girl she dragged outside once they're out of the trio's area.

 

"You're crazy!" the girl blurted while catching her breath, "Do you even know who they are?"

 

"No. And I don't care who they are", she shakes her head, "What they're doing is inhumane. Look at you."

 

Chaeyoung reaches for her bag and takes out a clean handkerchief, "Here, you can use this", she hands it to the girl.

 

"Thanks", the girl accepted it and timidly wipes her wet head, "I mean, I'm thankful that you saved me and all. But girl, you just got yourself in trouble."

 

 Chaeyoung furrows her brows in confusion, "I don't get what's so scary about them?"

 

People around Chaeyoung see her as oblivious because she really is sometimes. And her innocence often gets her in to trouble. Just like today.

 

"So you really have no idea?" the girl sighed in defeat, "They're Blackpink."

 

"Black...what?"

 

"Blackpink. The richest and most powerful students here in Crossford", the girl started her story, "It has always been the three of them since highschool because they are superior in everything. They love to control and manipulate people, and they can be really dangerous if you get on their bad side. And if that's not enough, you must also know that this school, the most prestigious one in South Korea, is owned by their family."

 

Okay. Chaeyoung didn't expect that. Sure she's thought they were somehow superior among all students, but not to the extent of them actually owning the freaking school.

 

"Girl, you must, at all cost, stay away from them. It's easy for them to locate you, and once they did, it's the end for you", the girl looks genuinly concerned.

 

Chaeyoung could only nod as she was still processing the information, "I'll...be fine, I guess? I mean, it can't be that bad", she smiles nervously.

 

"Knowing them, it won't be easy to escape. So you should hide well, and be careful", the girl lightly pats her on her shoulder, "By the way, I'm Seulgi. I should get going now, I still have class to attend. Thanks again...?"

 

"Chaeyoung."

 

"Alright."

 

And with that, the girl left a dumbfounded Chaeyoung who still cannot digest that the beautiful but arrogant brunette whom she spilled coffee on, is the owner of the school she just transferred to.

 

"Will I get expelled?" she thought, "Or worse, they might murder me."

 

She shakes her head at her random thoughts. Too violent. "I'm sure it can't be that bad. And besides, I just did what I thought was right. They're bullies, so it's just right to stand up for that Seulgi girl and myself. Right? You did nothing wrong, Chaeng. Nothing's gonna happen." she was trying to calm herself.

 

But deep inside, she was starting to question all her decisions in life.

 

"What the hell did I do."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After stealthily checking if the trio, otherwise known as Blackpink, is still around, and after making sure that they're nowhere near, Chaeyoung literally ran for her life towards the elevator and sprinted to her Music class.

 

Thankfully, the class hasn't started yet and she instantly spotted the twins who already saved a seat for her. 

 

"You really have a thing for buzzer beating, huh?" Yin once she was settled on her seat.

 

"I just...had to do something first. Heh", she simply answered.

 

Good thing Yin didn't pry further because she wouldn't want to tell them what she really did. She doesn't know if the twins is one of Blackpink's followers, but they clearly said that they hate people who only care about money and power, so maybe they're Anti-Blackpink?

 

Nevertheless, she's sure that they know Blackpink, and her curiosity is at it again so she tried to subtly get some information from Yin for future purposes.

 

"Um, hey...Do you know Blackpink?" she started.

 

Yin snapped his head to look at her as if she had asked a forbidden question, "How'd you know about them?"

 

"I-I just...um, heard from other students. 'Cos they're kind of fangirling on them?" she hissed at her lie.

 

Yin seemed to have bought it because his expression went from shocked to annoyed, "They're one of the people I hate in this school."

 

Chaeyoung didn't say anything and gestured the boy to continue.

 

"Basically, they're a group of three spoiled, self-centered, arrogant bullies. Their family owns this school so they think they have power over everything. You know, some cliché campus queenkas", Yin answered with a slightly annoyed tone.

 

"Why do I hear annoyance from my little brother?" Yang suddenly peeked from behind.

 

"Please, you're just a minute older than me."

 

"Still older than you", Yang's lips curl into a sly smirk, "Are you guys talking about Blackpink?"

 

Chaeyoung nods, "Yes. You know them, too?"

 

"Who wouldn't know about them? They're the hottest creatures on earth. Well, save for their attitude. They're literally devils with angel's face", Yang explained, "Especially Jennie Kim. She's one dangerous woman."

 

"Jennie Kim?" Chaeyoung's interest heightened and she mindlessly leaned over Yang's side to hear him more clearly.

 

"Yep. She's the leader of Blackpink. Wait, I'll show you", the boy took out his phone from his pocket and does some typing before showing the screen to Chaeyoung, "This girl with brown hair and feline eyes is Jennie Kim. This one with violet hair is Kim Jisoo. And this one with blonde hair is Lisa Manoban."

 

Chaeyoung stared at the screen scrutinizing the pictures infront of her. It's really them. And she's really doomed.

 

"Wait— They're on google??"

 

"Yes. Just type 'South Korea's richest heiress', and their face will pop out."

 

Wow. So that Jennie girl wasn't kidding? They are really THAT powerful.

 

"Enough of those girls. Class is starting", Yin swats both Chaeyoung and his twin away when the professor enters the room, his tone still annoyed.

 

Chaeyoung wondered why. But soon dismissed the thought when Yang spoke one last time.

 

"Friendly tip, though, Chaeng. If you see them, stay away from them at all cost. They're pretty. But they're pretty dangerous."

 

The professor starts the lecture but Chaeyoung's mind was elsewhere again. She remembers that Seulgi girl told her the same thing. She was trying to convince herself that things can't be that bad. But boy, we all know she's wrong.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Two days have passed and nothing happened. Chaeyoung was paranoid at first. She was expecting to be called to the Dean's office. Or maybe have her scholarship revoked. Or worse, have her abducted by the most wanted syndicates. But nothing happened.

 

So Chaeyoung was confident she'll get through the semester without having any trouble. Not until she came to school on a thursday morning and finds hundreds of copies of her picture scattered all over the area. 

 

She was skeptical at first but when she went to see the picture closer, it was indeed her. That picture was the picture on her school ID, but with some messy doodles on it. And there were copies posted everywhere!

 

“What the hell is this?!” she was confused, lost, and mad at the same time.

 

She tried to remove the pictures one by one but halted when she felt water splashing all over her from above. She slowly looked up and saw two boys at the second floor of the building grinning from ear to ear while holding a pale.

 

“What do you want??!” she angrily yelled at the two, her uniform and bag are now soaked.

 

Just then, she hears a loud engine of vehicle behind her and she turns around to find a red Lamborghini drove by none other than, her majesty, Jennie Kim.

 

Why is Chaeyoung even surprised? She has expected this since two days ago. And it’s finally happening.

 

“My my, did it rain here? Why are you all drenched, Roseanne?” the brunette mockingly asked her once her Lambo stopped infront of the blonde.

 

She’s not even surprised that the girl knows her name. She managed to get a copy of her picture for goodness’ sake.

 

“I know this is your doing. What the hell do you want from me?!” Chaeyoung was now fuming, she badly wants to jump into that car and strangle that devil.

 

“Still fierce, huh? Let’s see about that in the next few days.”

 

Jennie smirked at her so evilly and she would’ve find it hot if she doesn’t know the meaning of it.

 

“Just want to remind you that you don’t fit in this place. So I’ll put you exactly where you belong”, the brunette revved up the engine, that stupid smirk still playing on her lips, “Welcome to hell, Roseanne Park.”

 

And with that, she drove off and left Chaeyoung who’s currently feeling a roller coaster of emotions. There’s a lot she wants to say but never got the chance as she felt something splashing all over her again.

 

This time it was flour.

 

“Great. Now all that’s missing is a in egg so you could bake me into a in bread.”

 

You know Chaeyoung is really pissed when she started cursing. And she’s got even more pissed when eggs really came flying to her. 

 

“Damn you, Jennie Kim.”