How the duck did she figure that out?

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9.

Dahyun's shoulder was nearly healed and that meant two things.

She was finally capable of using all her abilities again and she would have to fight soon.

She hadn't been really good with keeping a low profile the past few days.

There were a few things Dahyun noticed could be bad.

For example her fighting style had always been a bit reckless.

Why you ask?

Well Artemis people are granted with immortality as long as they keep their vow of maidenhood and don't fall in love.

So basically they can't die unless in battle.

But Dahyun has probably already broken that vow and her case was different. Her mother granted her something simular to immortality during battles so she had to be a lot more careful from now on.

Which wasn't really something she couldn't manage. She was rather good in combat without being reckless too.

The problem was that she relied a lot on her abilities.

Some were low key like her being stronger, faster and more durable than other demigods but there were powers she relied on quiet a lot sometimes.

For example the fact that any bow she touched had perfect aim. Of course just for as long as she used it but this was something not easy to hide and something she really liked to use.

She could just say that she was naturally gifted but that sounded a bit too arogant.

Another ability she used quiet a lot when she was alone during a fight was to turn herself into any animal.

Usually a wolf stronger, faster and bigger then the normal ones.

Most of the time she would enter a fight like that but here it was out of the question.

So the best way to do it was win with just her own strengh and skill.

Yeah and that was going to work.

What a funny dream. They were all demigods here. Flipping strong ones too. It's not like she could just win by wishing for it.

She could probably buy herself some time but not a lot.

It seemed that now everyone wanted to see her fight and probably lose.

Some demigods didn't really like her that much.

Moon Byul-yi was as sceptical and suspicious as Kim Yongsun. The only difference was that she seemed to dislike Dahyun.

It was understandable. Artemis was, since Selene started fading away, seen as the goddess of the moon.

So Byul-yi having a grudge against that woman was understandable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter