We tried Not to become burnt chicken nuggets baby tiger!

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24.

Nothing really happened afterwards.

Well they still had about a day to go until they'd arrive at the entry but Dahyun hadn't sensed the creature again anyways so it was just a dead , boring long walk through some unfamiliar stupid woods.

Momo was walking at the back, still sceptical and really quiet.

It was creeping the others out because usually at that time of day Momo would already be hungry and ask for something to eat.

The reason why there wasn't a specific time was because there wasn't one.

Basically she wanted food all the time.

Which was not the case at the moment and weirded the others out. 

Sana decided to go dig further and started walking slower, matching her pace with Momo's.

Sa: "Momoring you alright?"

The Jokbal loving girl just nodded slightly.

Mo: ".. I just can't shake the feeling that this was a bad idea. My stomach says the same.."

Sa: "Maybe you're just hungry?"

It seemed like the girl thought about it and probably decided that Sana was right.

Mo: "Let's just hope that's what it is."

Chaeyoung and Dahyun were talking when the little taller girl looked to her left, then to her right, in front of her and to the the others at the back.

A rather confused and suprised expression graced her face.

Da: "The hell. ." .

Something was really fishy here or she was finally going nuts.

Her senses were screaming that the weird creature was back, apperantly approaching them in an inhuman speed (ha ha funny) but she didn't see a thing in front of her. Just the same plain forest as before.

Realisation dawned too late.

When one of them finally decided to ask what was going on, everything happened already.

The 9 had decided to walk near the beginning of a cliff, they were at the bottom so a huge wall was basically next to them, because they thought that it might provide them with some protection against creatures.

Of course they didn't think that this would be the greatest mistake they ever made.

A shadow suddenly appeared on Jihyo's face, which led to her being confused because the sun was directly above them, no trees there to block out the light.

She took a peek at the sky, the light, however, was too bright so she could only make out outlines of something falling from the sky.

This was enough to get her into defence mode when she suddenly felt like this was a really bad sign.

Ji: "run-"

Was the only thing she could shout, while pushing Nayeon and Tzuyu that stood next to her, also directly under the shadow, out of the way.

That cost too much time and she couldn't safe herself fast enough.

Something Big landed right next to her.

The force it created pushed everyone backwards.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter