Wal- What!? Oh those motherfu- (Language: Jihyo: probably)

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27.

Je: ". . . .Why does it look like a toilet?"

Na: "Because it is one you stupid idiot."

Je: ".. . The entry to the underworld is a ing toilet stall?. ."

Na: "Thanks for stating the obvious, ."

Je: "I know you feel better when you call me names but it won't change the fact that you are every single one of them."

The both of them were bickering in front of a toilet. The room was probably as big as a Dixi lou and Nayeon and Jeongyeon were blocking the door, Jihyo, Momo and Mina behind them.

Ji: "Can you two not be airheads for like 2 seconds or like I don't know actually listen when we say something?"

Of course they protested immediately.

Je: "I did listen. You said we were here. Why are you being this unfriendly?"

Mina wanted to hit her head against a wall. Were these two really the oldest in the group?

Ji: "I was answering Momo's question. If you didn't realise the only reason why we even went to that small village was because we needed fresh clothes, some bandages and Momo wanted to use an actual toilet if she had the chance to do so. That's said toilet so can you please move out of the way and let her do her buisness so we can walk the last few meters till we arrive at the actual entry to the underworld?"

Na: "That makes a lot more sense.. ."

Jihyo pushed the girls out of the way and Momo quickly walked past them.

Apparently the walk would only take about another 20 minutes south, then they'd reach their destination if Tzuyu was correct that is.

The village they had stopped at was small and only a few people lived there. It was rumoured to be cursed because villagers that went too far south, sometimes disappeared without a trace.

The group figured that it might be monsters feeding on demigods or other mysthical beings living as "humans". The daughter of Hades was pretty sure that it had somethijg to do with the entry.

Everyone that lived here was nice to travelers which was a big plus for the 9. If they had stopped somewhere were people weren't welcome, it would have been a lot more difficult for them to get the things they needed.

Mina was currently with Jihyo and Dahyun, who woke up only about an hour ago and was again being stubborn not wanting to go, by the "healer" from the village.

Sana had not listened a second to the pale girls complaints and had basically dragged the girl there because when Dahyun woke up she acted weird.

She was sweating and her breathing was erratic. Her eyes darted around, she was fidgeting with her hands and seemed restless.

Yep. Totally not as alright as she claimed to be.

But again the girl wouldn't say why.

It was starting to really get on Sana's nerves. Did the daughter of Artemis not trust them?

Most people would say that Dahyun's acting was irresponcable and bluntly stupid.

Keeping all this informtation from her friends, the people that had her back, was not something she liked to do but doubt kept her from opening up.

I mean how would others react if they were told that they would cause the fall of the Olympus?

Sure they'd be scared and confused too, it wasn't only Dahyun being a coward .. .right?

She would cause her friends death and still refused to tell them.

Maybe because the pale girl didn't want to be alone again.

Maybe because she wanted to stay right at their sides.

Maybe she really was just that. A coward. To afraid to come clean.

But she didn't care. If staying with them meant they would hate her forever she was not going to care. It was selfish and she knew that but until it was nessecary to tell them she wouldn't.

That's what she liked to believe. But the part were she would be the death of them was slowly eating her up from the inside.

If she stayed it would most likely mean their death. She coukd never forgive herself if anything happened to them. .

Mi: "Dahyun are you listening? I said Jihyo and I are finished. You can see the healer now."

She hadn't realised that Mina and Jihyo were standing in front of her.

Ji: "We told her the wounds came from us falling. We three were climbing a cliff when some parts came lose and broke away with us right on top. You weren't injured as badly as we were and had to help us, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter