Who's eating Mina's shoe?

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38.

Why did she do it?

Dahyun knew that she, sometimes, was a stupid, incapable idiot and she also knew that her decisions sometimes weren't the best. That, however, didn't stop her from saying the things she did.

Of course, this had been bundled up inside her for a few weeks now and today was just the day she had enough and exploded.

When she thought about the whole situation now, her stomach turned, not in a good way though.

The confused and slightly hurt, but understanding look on Sana's face made her whince everytime she rewinded that scene inside her head.

She shouldn't have taken her frustration out on her, even if Sana was kind of the main reason for her constant stress.

Dahyun sighed and finally noticed her surroundings.

A tree, some bushes, another tree, a rock, a small insect and yes she was totally lost.

She was once again in the middle of some unknown forest and was it freaking her out?

Yes it totally was.

Some of you might have a few questions like: "how did she end up like that anyway?" Or "What happened between her and Sana?."

To answer everything, let's rewind the scene from 18 minutes ago.

-----

It had been 2 weeks since Tzuyu woke up. They all stayed at the Hirai household for another 4 days, then they decided that it was about time they continued their journey.

Let's say the air around them was a bit tense.

After they had reached their destination, where they thought the prophecy was still in takt and not dissolved, they realised that there was no such thing as prophecy located.

Now, there was this small problem.

Apperantly the prophecy was thousands of years old and no one really new what it said word by word.

Well at least no one that isn't a god and these guys haven't contacted any demigods since Hades left the underworld.

So everyone was rather frustrated.

But Dahyun had another problem that was called Sanake- I mean Sana.

Honestly the daughter of Aphrodite was just really confusing.

From one minute to the other Sana could be doing a lot of different things that would make Dahyun a rather red, flustered and totally gay, mess.

Now that doesn't sound too bad, does it?

Well the thing is Dahyun started doubting that Sana really was interested in her, because the girl could literally flirt with a rock or something.

Sana would hit on everyone and everything which made Dahyun feel like the feelings she had towards the other were just one sided.

But like she said before.

The times Sana was all sweet and caring, it almost seemed like she really did feel something for Dahyun.

Which confused and slightly angered the pale girl.

To be honest Dahyun was just really frustrated and didn't know what to do with all those bundled up feelings. She had never been in love and for the past few years couples or lovers were rather rare around her.

Or dead.

Ok that got depressing real quick.

Today was one of those days were Dahyun knew from the moment she opened her eyes, that she should not be around any other human being.

To put it simple: She was hella moody and in an rather grumpy state of mind.

And well Sana was just Sana.

Her happy, bubbly, flirty, clumsy and awesome self.

Usually Dahyun wouldn't mind the whole flirting part but today was just not her day and Sana was just way too good looking and irritatingly attractive, that the daughter of Artemis was just not capable of resisting.

She let herself fall for those sweet and caring words, which was probably the worst and best mistake she had ever made.

Dahyun tried to calm her nerves. The woods around her looked darker than before and the feeling of being watched didn't leave her.

It wasn't Sana or Momo that stared at her like usual it was something different, which kinda made the girl freak out.

Da: "Just breath, everythings alright. Jihyo and the others will come for you anytime now. Just keep calm. . Sana will definitely tell them that she run off. . .right? Of course."

Maybe storming off to a random direction was not the greatest of ideas.

Her senses were on high allert and when she heard the cracking of wood behind her she didn't waste any time and turned around, nearly losing balance.

Big burning eyes stared her down. The girl's breath hitched, she couldn't move a muscle and she knew that not jumping around was probably the better option.

?: "I see you've learnt from last time. . .but don't worry she doesn't bite unless I tell her to."

This voice, Dahyun knew this voice, but again, she couldn't place a matching face to it. One thing was sure, the voice belonged to the woman that visited her dreams once already.

But this time it wasn't a nightmare. This time it was reality. This time it wouldn't end if she opened her eyes.

?: "You know it's pittyful that you still haven't figured out who I am. It does hurt my pride a little bit. After all the hints I gave you.. . Oh what your father would think if he saw that you turned into some dyke. . .how disappointed he would be. .. his little girl being not as perfect as he thought.  . . Well than again your poor little daddy is dead so he can't really show you what's wrong and right anymore, so let me discipline you-"

She was angry.

Really angry.

No one was allowed to talk like that about her father.

He was an incredibly nice and caring man. He was all for equality and never put himself above others.

Dahyun didn't back down this time, even if a Chimera was right in front of her and she was basically unarmed.

Da: "Don't you dare say another word about my father-"

?: "Or what? I'll "regret" it?"

The woman laughed and it sounded like she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Dahyun hated that noice.

?: "You can't hurt a fly Dahyun. What are you trying to do anyway? Protect your friends? Didn't work with precious daddy last time now did it, by the way how's that Hades girl? Dear Orion did overdo it a bit. . and well we all know that the thing you pulled back there was a one time thing-"

Da: "Shut up!"

She gritted her teeth. The Chimera moved slightly forward but Dahyun didn't back down.

?: "No no. Don't bite her head off just yet. . .that's something I want to do and why not play little longer? I do enjoy seeing you suffer you know Dahyun.. .but well . .. you're going to make yourself suffer quite alot so there's not much to do for me."

Da: "Why don't you ing show yourself already!"

?: "Oh no. Because that's not why I'm here. What I wanted to tell you is that your friends can stop contacting the dear gods. . .cause well, let's say they won't be going anywhere anytime soon."

At exactly that moment a girl came rushing through some trees. As soon as she saw the Chimera and Dahyun she stopped however. Her blond hair was tied into a messy bun and her eyes were roaming around, trying to figure out the situation.

Dahyun didn't even have to look at the other girl to know that it was Sana.

The Chimera ignored Sana and so did the woman.

The air became freezing cold but Dahyun still felt sweat running down the side of her head.

Da: "Wha-"

?: "Oh don't worry they're still alive. But I do think that Zeus will go kill some huntress soon. . . nevermind. . that wouldn't bother you a lot now would it? Chimera, let's go."

The huge creature in front of Dahyun turned around and started walking away.

?: "Till next time and Dahyun. . .-"

There was silence for only a few seconds but it felt like an iternity.

?: ". . I'm really glad I didn't kill you all those years ago.. thanks to you, I found a weakness in the Olympus, a way to grow stronger than ever, a way to make everyone suffer like I did for hundreds of years."

The Chimera was gone, the woman was gone and Dahyun was finally capable of placing a face to the awfully familiar voice.

Her body felt weak all of a sudden and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter