The queen of Jokbal is not a pair of children scissors

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8.

Momo was an interesting girl.

How should Dahyun put this without hurting the girl.

She was as colourful and bright as childrens scissors but not as sharp as normal scissors.

Momo had her own way of thinking.

About 90% of her brain capacity was used for food and the other part for being Hyperactive and really good at memorising things.

If it was related to food Momo wanted to be a part of it.

It was funny seeing her interact with other demigods. They all seemed so determinded to meet their god parents and to make them proud but for some reason Momo stood above all that.

When Dahyun asked her why the other only replied with a rather confusing answer that didn't really make sense and had Dahyun thinking for the next few days.

When she asked Sana what the big deal was the other laughed and poked Dahyun's cheek.

"You're not really bright, are you?"

Was she supposed the feel insulted?

"Just tell me already."

It was in a whiny tone that not even Dahyun knew she was capable of.

Sana's cheeks were slightly red and she was grinning that all too familiar Sana grin.

"You're so cute when you're whiny. I wonder. . what kind of noices you make when I'm in charge."

Dahyun's reaction was probably gold for Sana.

The pale girl became a stuttering and blushing mess.

What the hell! Was gay panic the only thing she was capable of around Sana.

"Momo is the child of Dionysos god of fruitfulness, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness, vegatation and something else too but I forgot."

Did she seriously just ignore what happened ten seconds ago?

Ok but what the hell was Sana. A dictionary about gods. That girl knew way too much. It kind of felt like this was a story and some stupid people, like herself, didn't know anything about greek mythologie and so Sana was the one character that explained everything so people didn't have to look anything up.

But that was just stupid and totally not the case. Because if it was. What the hell author.

"I am NOT always a blushing mess around that girl"

Let's continue.

"Of course she enjoys messing with people she just met. You didn't really think that Momo was an idiot, did you? She might not be the brightest but she's definitely not stupid."

"Yeah right I totally didn't think that."

Sana will never stop teasing or making Dahyun a blushing confused gay mess.

Dahyun did try to turn the tables and managed it for about two seconds until Sana had her trapped between the wall and her arms and they were back to square.

The past few days were kind of in the same routine.

A group of demigods met in one of the training rooms.

There either Moon Byul-yi or Kim Yongsun taught them the basics of fighting or for the more expirienced demigods fighting and defence techniks.

At the end of the session two demigods had to fight against each other and present some of the things they learnt.

Dahyun only watched due to her still healing injury but she couldn't shake the feeling that for some reason Yongsun unnie couldn't wait to see her fight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter