They weren't that drunk .. .

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13.

Tzuyu always liked having Jihyo as company. The girl was easy to talk to and could keep conversation going even if Tzuyu didn't really say much.

It was basically nice to be around the girl and situations never became akward when they were together.

People respected the older way too much to actually dare pick on or treat Tzuyu badly in front of her so the girl was thankful to have the other in so many ways.

The daughter of Hades did feel bad, however. Because of her Jihyo had been the main topic of some stupid quite nasty rumours.

It pained Tzuyu hearing them but Jihyo didn't seem to care at all, always dismissing the people that asked her about them.

Why was Hades always misunderstood?

Why were his children misunderstood?

Why was Tzuyu misunderstood?

Why did no one bother asking how she really was?

Why did they listen to stupid rumours?

Why couldn't they accept her for who she was?

Was her excistence really that much of a bother?

Would it be better if she disappea-

"You are thinking too much again, Tzuyu."

Warm breath hit her ear, the voice had been rather loud and a bit husky so the youngest assumed that the person was standing pretty close.

Her assumptions were proven correct when something soft pressed against her back, making her shudder and hold her breath.

".. . Unnie. . you're too close. ."

Jihyo chuckled quietly not wanting to get the other three loud idiot's, that were currently trying to their elbows, attention.

"You never mind me being close though. Is it because we're not alone?"

If Tzuyu hadn't woren one of her hoodies again her now red flushed face would have been on display for everyone in the room including of course Jihyo and the idiots.

The older let Tzuyu live and moved away a bit.

"The others will probably come soon. Sana said that she's still convincing Mina to get her ars out of bed. She really isn't a fan of social gatherings."

Tzuyu could totally relate to the other.

The older one of the two was currently watching Chaeyoung, Momo and Jeongyeon, the said idiots, try figuring out who was capable of holding their breath the longest.

She didn't even think about asking them why they had to stand on one of the freaking tables, that stood in the decorated party room, for doing so.

Soon after Nayeon, then Sana, Mina and Dahyun arrived.

A few other people like Lisa, who would never miss a party, Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo, who was only there to keep the three of them from doing anything reckless (let's not mention that she'd join anyway) Irene, Seulgi and their friends. Also Hye-jin, Wheein, Moonbyul and Yongsun came.

There were a few others too but no one, except for Nayeon who apparently knew everyone, a true social butterfly, and Jihyo who also knew a lot of people, really knew who they were.

Everything started all right.

They welcomed Dahyun and soon after the party started.

Mina was sitting in a corner next to Tzuyu watching her the baby tiger.

Momo and Lisa were having an awesome dance battle.

Rosé was munching on some cookies and Jennie and Jisoo were just fooling around.

After about three hours though only a few were still there.

Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Nayeon, Lisa, Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo. 

That's when Jeongyeon had the brilliant idea to show them the alcohol she had smuggled with her.

It was pure chaos after that.

For some reason everyone minus Mina and Tzuyu, who had the decency not to drink and Jiyho who had high tolerance and wasn't drunk in the slightest just like Sana, were totally wasted.

Migh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter