New beginnings

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 31.

Eight girls were sitting around the table. After Dahyun had seen the reactions of the others she told them, she'd be in Tzuyu's room, waiting for their answers and desicions.

It was understandable that she didn't want to stay and here their words first hand.

They let her go and now it was silent.

Everyone was lost in thoughts. Some had an hurt expression decorating their faces, others were really taken aback and some didn't show how they were feeling about the whole thing.

It was like the words the pale girl said still hung in the air.

Sana had closed her eyes and "rewatched" the whole scene insider her head again.

Dahyun's voice was so fragil and broken, it had suprised them all but what really got to them was the words she said.

-Short Flashback-

Da: "Guys. .. I've been keeping something from all of you. .. a-and I was planning on not telling you because I was- am afraid. I-f after what I say to you, you want to leave i-its your r-right to do so. ."

Na: "What do you mean Dubu?"

They eyed the girl in confusion.

Dahyun exhaled and set her gaze on her own lap.

Da: "It.. .It all started when I passed out.. I had this dream  . .well I didn't see anything but . .a voice spoke to me. A so familiar voice that it's scary.. and. .. she, the person, told me something. ."

They all waited for her to continue. Dreams amongst demigods weren't uncommon. Sometimes they were visions, sometimes they were parts of a prophecy or they could be total nonsense.

Da: "I-I didn't want to believe them b-but when that healer spoke to me I- I couldn't deny it anymore. .and I'm so sorry for keeping this from you."

The tension was unpleasent and Jeongyeon tried to lift the akwardness.

Je: "Hey don't worry.. That's not so bad right?"

She turned to the others but only a few shared her way of thinking.

Mi: "That's not all. . right?"

Da: "If you don't want to have anything to do with me anymore then.. then I understand. . I just want you to know that before. I-." She trailed off a bit, too scared to look at her friends faces.

Or could she still call them that?
Did they even want to be called that?
Were they still friends?

Sa: "Dahyunnie,. . why don't you look at us.."

Da: "Because I'm a coward. I-. . Don't want to see your faces before I destroy all- " she motioned around the room "-this"

It was time. She had to tell them and she had no right to dislike the outcome. If they felt betrayed and played, than that was how it was. Dahyun would not try stopping them or convincing them to stay, she would let them be.

This could be the moment they'd go their own ways. Because of her people got hurt, will get hurt or might even die.

No one would want to give their life for someone that wasn't even supposed to exist.

Da: "The Olympus will fall. . The gods will die. A lot of people will get hurt. All because of me. I'm the cause for all of this rucuss and. .. I will probably be the death of every person in this room and more."

She had to do it, otherwise, she wouldn't believe it.

Dahyun slowly lifted her head and just as expected the faces she saw were not the once she came to like so much.

It pained her but this was the right decision. . right?

Da: "I'm so sorry. . I'll. . .I'll let you decide what you want to do. .. alone. I'm in Tzuyu's room. . ."

With these words she left.

It was not the speech she wanted to give and the things she said weren't really specific but in the end she chickened out. All the confidence from before gone.

Again.

Her nerves got the better of her and it made her angry. Since when was she such a coward? It didn't matter after this day, she will stop all the worrying. If one or two actually follow her, then she will show them that this little phase of her's is nothing but that.

A phase.

And she was going to end it soon. She would not cry hearing their words, she would not keep secrets anymore.

Because if you knew Dahyun, you'd see that that girl was only weak and fragil when the things she cared about most, were in great danger.

-end of flashback-

Momo hated this tension. Dahyun was their friend and it's not like she was the only one keeping secrets. Everyone had a secret regarding their life or even this "mission".

Mo: "Guys. We all know what the right choice here is. I don't know what's going on inside your brains but I'm sure that some of those thoughts should be thrown in the trash real quick."

Je: "Momo's right. We went here with her. We didn't abonden her when she told us who she really was and did we chicken out when that Chimera, that will probably hunt us down and kill us if we don't stay together, because alone we're like no and I mean no match for it, attacked slash nearly killed us."

They weren't quite sure what the hell those two were trying to say, because come on how could someone say so many things in one sentence?

Na: "This might sound extremely stupid coming from my mouth but I thing I understand what these two are trying to say."

As predicted everyone looked at the daughter of Aphrodite with a kind of weirded out expression.

Na: "Hey don't give me that look and just listen. Dahyun is someone we need in our lives. She's happy, cheerfull, has a nice -"

Sa: "What?"

I leave to your imagination what Sana's voice sounded like.

Well the oldest began to sweat.

Na: "-iful face-" Akward cough. "Is like actually pretty strong and can losen up even Tzuyu. However, all this has stopped. .well minus the part. ." The last few words were only a very quiet mumble, she didn't want to risk getting beheaded by a rather possessiv girl.

Na: "Why, you ask? Because she didn't know if she could trust us an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter