Running Jokbal

Oh my Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 40. 

(sorry for mistakes.. just ignore them) 

There was no denying it. 

The whole "let's free the Gods thing" wasn't bad and all but there was this small problem. 

They were completely lost. 

It didn't matter how much Jeongyeon tried to convince everyone that she knew exactly were they were going because by now even Momo had figured out that the older had no god damn clue about were the hell they were. 

For about 3 hours they've been walking around in circles and it was safe to say that they pretty much hated each other. 

Chungha and Tzuyu were basically executing each other with glares and Jihyo had finally snapped after Chaeyoung had asked for the ninth time that minute if they were finally there. 

Na: "Just admit it already Jeongyeon. You don't know where we are." 

Of course Jeongyeon being her irritated self retorted quite bluntly. 

Je: "Then do it better Idiot."

Before the bickering could continue Momo spoke up for once. 

Mo: "Come on Unnie... we've walked past that tree for at least seven times. Stop being stubborn and let Jihyo take the map already." 

Dahyun just stood there watching the whole scene. She felt a bit on edge and for some reason something seemed off here. It was extremely quiet, well minus her idiotic friends shouting at each other. 

Dahyun apperantly wasn't the only one that had sensed something. Both Mina and Chungha studied the forest around them. 

Da: "Guys... Stop talking for a second.." 

Suprisingly, they all quieted down. 

After a few minutes Chaeyoung, however, finally spoke again. 

Ch: "What's wrong? I can't hear anything." 

Mi: "Exactly..." 

Ch: "What is that supposed to mean?" 

Ji: "What she means is that it's too quiet. We are in a forest Chae...No birds, no other animal noices." 

Tz: "Hate to interrupt your moment guys but there's something in the woods and it's running towards us. It doesn't seem like it wants to say hallo though." 

A loud grumbling sound echoed past them. A big dark shadow fell over Tzuyu and for a moment she froze. 

Sa:"I.. think it's already here Tzuyu." 

The daughter of Hades jumped a few meters forward and turned around. Looking straight into a.... pig face? 

Chungha: "Wait.." 

Well the creature did not want to wait and came crashing forward. 

White foam dropped out of it's mouth and straight onto the floor. 

Na: "Is it just me or is that pig flipping four times bigger than it's supposed to be!?" 

Ji: "It's a boar you nutcase!" 

Sa: "Stop shoUTIng anD rUN!" 

And that's what they did. 

Or tried. 

Jeongyeon tripped over a root and fell face first onto the ground. 

She quickly tried to get up but only managed to turn around boefore a huge body stood right above her. Dark bug like eyes boring their way into Jeongyeon's. 

Her panicked expression set Nayeon into panic mode which ended with up her throwing the next best rock at the creature. 

This could be seen as genius desicion or the most stupid thing ever. 

The rock hit the boar's eye and a loud screeching sound left it's throat. Disgusting drops of thick spit came flying onto the ground, Jeongyeon was about to kill Nayeon for that and to make things even better, the animal started stomping towards the others. 

Nearly crushing Jeongyeon while doing so. 

Je: "Nayeon you dumb are you trying to get me killed!" 

Na:"That's what I get for saving your stupid !?" 

Je:"You call that saving!? You mad woman-" 

This continued for the next few minutes. Everyone, including the boar, was watching the two shout at each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter